Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply

of 3

2013-04-13 10:10 AM
in reply to: #4697054

User image

Champion
Calgary
Subject: RE: Kona or the Masters

I don't even golf, although on the few occasions I have I do enjoy it.  Just takes up so much time, and really not much exercise there.

But I choose the Masters.  Firstly, watching any professional sport is cool, if you have the time.  Following the masters for 4 days, on what I understand is a gorgeous course, I mean that would be fun.  Watching a triathlon, man, that is almost as hard as racing a triathlon and it is bam you see them bam you don't see them.  Then you get to play the course, that has to be awesome....I mean I would need a butt load of balls but that is besides the point.

Doing Kona, it is an IM.  It is torture and self fulfillment and you have the added bonus of "racing" with the best.  Of course I would only see them once on the bike course and maybe once on the run course.  I can get torture and self fulfillment in a number of different ways.

2013-04-14 10:04 AM
in reply to: #4697054

User image

Expert
Chicago
Subject: RE: Kona or the Masters
Abbie, I think I saw that guy too (in the visor - assuming there weren't lots of IM-visor-wearing guys out there), but it wasn't me.
New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Kona or the Masters Rss Feed  

of 3