General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Lake St. Louis Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2006-08-31 10:13 PM
in reply to: #478211

User image

St. Louis, MO
Subject: RE: Lake St. Louis

I'll be in a pink cap coming out of the swim...you know with 80 other women doing the long course.

I THINK I am wearing my black tri shorts and a red Desoto sport's bra type top, but I'm afraid now I might be a wee chilly. There may be a last minute under armour or champion shirt purchase tomorrow night. I'm all about new on race day. Laughing Bike is a trek 1000 with blue handle bar tape-that's a dead give away for sure.

Looking forward to meeting you. Is anyone going to Gateway Cup races this weekend too?

Edited by slovegreen 2006-08-31 10:17 PM

2006-09-01 7:06 AM

User image

St. Louis, MO
You bring up a good point, Sarah--the chill factor. I will have to think about that. I would usually be wearing my green shirt, Kerri, but maybe I can find the same green in a long sleeve!
2006-09-04 5:04 PM

User image

Expert
Phoenix, AZ
Congratulations to all of the Lake St. Louis Triathletes. You all did awesome!

I was out on the bike course trying to look out for you all, but it was hard to do when trying to direct all the bikers and direct traffic. I think i saw soozey for sure, but only because she had the bright green/yellow jersey on.

In case you guys were wondering i was standing at Mexico and Joesephville Rd., directing long coursers to make the left and complete another loop and telling the short coursers to go straight. I think I might be hoarse from screaming for that long, but it was a good time.

Sorry i didn't get to catch up with you all, but i had to take off after i got done at the bike course, congrats to you all i can't wait to see the results and read your race reports.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Lake St. Louis Rss Feed  

of 2