General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Structure15 to Adrenaline 13 - Mild Pains Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-04-22 5:29 PM

Subject: Structure15 to Adrenaline 13 - Mild Pains

Hi everyone, again bothering with some questions. Recently i bought a pair of Brook's Adrenaline GTS 13. I had been running with Nike Structures 15 (did my only marathon and a few 10k's with them) I had no problems with them and they felt really confortable.

Since i got my Adrenalines i have been having some wierd pains in my calves, IT Band (not full ITBS pain, i've had it before with some too old shoes). 

I did my research and the Brook's seemed like a similar fitm, i had to change shoes because i wasnt convinced by all the model change Nike did to the structures 16. Can anyone think of a similar shoe to the nike's?

Do you guys think the adrenalines are toodifferent from the Nike's? My problem is that there are no real running stores here in Mexico who carry many brands to recomend the best fit.

Thanks for any advice i can get! Or do you think its just a matter of lowering milage and getting used to the new shoe.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Structure15 to Adrenaline 13 - Mild Pains Rss Feed