BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Mad Manatee Mentors 2013: CLOSED (exc/ Pop Tart bribes) Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 440

2013-10-25 12:56 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Seattle
Subject: RE: Mad Manatee Mentors 2013: CLOSED (exc/ Pop Tart bribes)

Originally posted by brigby1

Originally posted by Asalzwed

Alright, our XC champs are next week and it counts for double points for making the elite team.

I was attempting to do the math on all the different ways the points could add up but I gave up. It will be what it will be.

They also have a nice tutorial posted for us: http://www.usantidoping.org/collection/ LOL It is sooo ridiculous. YOu should all watch it. 

One time it's good to give up. Just go run. That other stuff will complicate things when you're out there.

Totally.

I really need to work on my focus leading up to the race because the last thing I want to be on my mind is seeing a teammate and trying to do the math in my head of what passing her/letting her pass me means. "+12 carry the 2 ..." Blech. I can hardly do the math when I hear my splits

Edited by Asalzwed 2013-10-25 1:00 PM

2013-10-25 1:20 PM
in reply to: Asalzwed

User image

Pennsylvania

Feeling old and yet happy at the same time - today my nephew's fiance is having labor induced!  Hopefully today but maybe tomorrow there will be another generation born to my family!  First of all, I can't believe he's old enough to become a parent because that means I'm just old, LOL!   There's 17 years between he and I. I still remember very clearly when HE was born. 

2013-10-25 4:49 PM
in reply to: melbo55

User image

Master
Englewood, Florida

We may have moved to a new thread, but I just want to say one more time:

GOOOOOOO Racers!!!!!!!!!!

2013-10-26 6:00 PM
in reply to: cdban66

User image

Veteran
East Texas
Originally posted by cdban66

We may have moved to a new thread, but I just want to say one more time:

GOOOOOOO Racers!!!!!!!!!!

Where is the new thread?
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Mad Manatee Mentors 2013: CLOSED (exc/ Pop Tart bribes) Rss Feed  

of 440