General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » For Sale: 2011 Cervelo P3 (Size 51) With and Without Aero Wheels - $3100 to $3800 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
View 4 Gear Reviews of this product
2013-05-07 3:45 PM

User image

Northern Virginia
Subject: For Sale: 2011 Cervelo P3 (Size 51) With and Without Aero Wheels - $3100 to $3800
Great condition Cervelo P3 for sale. Unfortunately, the more aggressive aero position of a tri bike causes me hip pain. As a physical therapist, I have a good bike fit, and I've tried to rehab myself, but it's become evident my hip pain is here to stay as long as I'm in an aero position. Sometimes that's just the way it goes. My loss is your gain. I've found a replacement road bike (on a good sale), but my wife won't let me get it until I sell this one.  I'm posting this on several bike forums, so I'm hoping she'll find a new home quickly. (My bike, not my wife... just to clarify.) 

Like new 2011 Cervelo P3 with upgraded components (Dura Ace) and SRAM S60 aero wheels (Gray and Black). The bike has only two small scratches on the bottom near the bottom bracket (see photo). I’m the original owner of the bike. The bike size is 51 cm and would be appropriate for someone 5’6″ to 5’9″ depending on torso to leg length ratio.

The bike has been babied. It has never been crashed. It is transported in a bike bag or carried inside a car to eliminate the possibility of damage. The bike has been ridden in only one race and has approximating 350 road miles on it. There are 2 options for purchase. Both options include professional packaging and FREE shipping from a local tri shop to the 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES.<br></br>
Cervelo P3 with original wheelset = $3100 or
Cervelo P3 with SRAM S60 aero wheels = $3900

If you are interested in further details, please contact me. 

Note: I’m not planning on selling ONLY the SRAM wheels unless the purchaser of the bike wants it with the original wheelset. In that case, the aero wheels will be available for sale in a separately post. Check back for details.<br></br><br></br>
Below are the details of the bike and wheelset:

CERVELO P3 DURA ACE 51 CM
Seatpost: Cervelo Aero TT/Tri (2 positions)
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace
Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace
Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace
Brake Calipers: FSA Gossamer Pro
Brake Levers: TRP RL970 Carbon
Bottom Bracket: Rotor BB1
Crankset: Rotor 3D TT (Round 50/34)
Aero Bar: 3T AURA PRO
Stem: 3T ARX TEAM
Saddle: fi’zi:k Arione Tri
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra (12-25)
Chain: Shimano Ultegra
Wheels: Shimano RS30 or SRAM S60 (See details below)
Tires: Brand new Vittoria Open Corsa Evo CX 320 TPI Road Tire

SRAM S60 WHEELSET
Rim Depth: 60 mm
Front Tire Weight: 840 g
Rear Tire Weight: 1,030 g

(DSC_3687.jpg)

(DSC_3689.jpg)

(DSC_1898.jpg)

(DSC_3686.jpg)

(DSC_3683.jpg)

(DSC_3684.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
DSC_3687.jpg (25KB - 20 downloads)
DSC_3689.jpg (13KB - 13 downloads)
DSC_1898.jpg (13KB - 18 downloads)
DSC_3686.jpg (18KB - 17 downloads)
DSC_3683.jpg (85KB - 23 downloads)
DSC_3684.jpg (25KB - 16 downloads)

2013-05-10 8:50 AM
in reply to: #4731905

User image

Northern Virginia
Subject: RE: For Sale: 2011 Cervelo P3 (Size 51) With and Without Aero Wheels - $3100 to $3800
I’ve had a few people contact me since I first posted the bike a few days ago to negotiate a lower price.  I’m willing to consider this in a couple of weeks, but for now, I’d like to add a few bonuses to sweeten the pot.  I think the bike is reasonably priced, but I certainly understand the desire to get a deal.  I’d do the same thing.  So, here’s what I have to offer.
Bonus Offer: Everyone love a surprise bonus, right?  If one bonus is good, then two are even better!

With the purchase of the Cervelo, you will also receive a 30-minute phone consultation to address orthopedic concerns related to any aches and pains you may be experiencing during your training.  This would be very similar to an orthopedic evaluation that I give my patients in the physical therapy clinic but without the hands-on piece.

But wait, there’s more! In addition to the consultation, I will create a custom designed training program for you.  It could be cycling specific, or, if you are training for a duathlon or a triathlon, I would design an all-inclusive plan for your season.  Again, this is a custom-designed plan.  It’s not a canned plan.  It’ll be based around your orthopedic concerns as well as your strengthening and conditioning needs as determined through the consultation, your races, and your schedule. 

If you’re all set for this season, you can either save it for the 2014 season or give it away to a friend.

The orthopedic evaluation is valued at $75. The custom-designed, injury-prevention based training plan is valued at $150.  If you consider my years of post-graduate training to obtain my doctorate in physical therapy and my years of experience in specializing with endurance athletes, you’re actually getting about a $100,000 in free bonuses.  Maybe this will help make the case to your significant other if that’s an issue for you.

2013-05-12 6:39 PM

User image

Northern Virginia
Subject: RE: For Sale: 2011 Cervelo P3 (Size 51) With and Without Aero Wheels - $3100 to $3800
This sale is pending for the next 48 hrs.
2013-05-17 5:44 AM

User image

Northern Virginia
Thank you so much for everyone's interest that private messaged me.  The bike is currently sold.  Good luck with your search.
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » For Sale: 2011 Cervelo P3 (Size 51) With and Without Aero Wheels - $3100 to $3800 Rss Feed