BT Development New Site Bugs » When Trying to Access Social Login Settings Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-18 7:08 PM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member
Subject: When Trying to Access Social Login Settings
Get the following -

Server Error in '/' Application.
Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0426: The type name 'Profile_SocialLogin_ViewModel' does not exist in the type 'BtMvc.Controllers.ProfileController'

Source Error:

Line 37:
Line 38:
Line 39: public class _Page_Views_Profile_SocialLogin_cshtml : System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage {
Line 40:
Line 41: #line hidden

Source File: c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\18b6b5ff\ef7d4e1b\App_Web_sociallogin.cshtml.fd7fb922.std0uipm.0.cs Line: 39

Show Detailed Compiler Output:

Show Complete Compilation Source:

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272
New Thread
BT Development New Site Bugs » When Trying to Access Social Login Settings Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 9, 2010
author : jasongootman
comments : 0
From simple time-trial testing or past performance, you can appropriately set your race goals for your upcoming races.

date : December 19, 2008
author : AMSSM
My right knee has a pain in the front, just below the kneecap. I walked 24 miles of IM Louisville. No pain while walking but it started immediately when trying to run.
date : June 4, 2008
author : mikericci
comments : 2
Don't know how to setup your triathlon transition area? We cover everything from wetsuit tips, bike check, nutrition, shoes, equipment placement to actual race day execution.

date : January 29, 2006
author : mikericci
Setting goals for your triathlon season is important if you want to improve upon where you are and how you raced last year.
date : September 3, 2005
author : aloufan
I couldn't believe that my splits kept getting lower! I started to run harder after I passed the "5 km" sign and picked a few people that I wanted to pass.

date : July 17, 2005
author : Iron MaYden
comments : 8
What to wear under the wetsuit? What to wear for the bike and the run? Good thing someone invented the wonderful trisuit, to which we’ve become accustomed. It’s supposed to make our lives so simple.
date : January 10, 2005
author : trithis
Club or group workouts are very motivating and soon you’ll start feeling like a triathlete, making you less likely to flake out.

date : September 19, 2004
author : malvey
The next time you see one of your kids or grandkids, look deep into their eyes and know that they would give anything to have you around for five, ten fifteen, or even twenty more years.