BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Oh dear....... Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-20 10:05 AM

User image

Pro
The Land of Ice and Snow
Subject: Oh dear.......
First time I have logged on since BT completely and utterly changed.
It seems that my old familiar friend is no longer recognizable.
I'm lost...........

My blog is weird, my "dashboard " photo is all squished.
Visually I cannot process what I see at a glance.
There is not even a day of the week listed beside the date, so I have to consult a calendar as i look back and log my stuff.

Sorry.......I just hate it.
I am honestly not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but yuck.

I realize that this is not at all a "constructive criticism" of the new BT and that I am reacting purely on an emotional level.
But I figure that I have been here long enough to be honest.

2013-05-20 10:31 AM
in reply to: aquagirl

User image

Expert
Subject: RE: Oh dear.......

Totally agree with you on many levels.  I gotta say I've been a member since early in 2006 and use these logs pretty much every day.  Most days Im on here more than two times a day!  I really do enjoy the logging capability of this web site.  I also work as an IT Professional and I am completely ok with accepting change.  I just don't like the changes that were made.  Just some feedback from a user of 7 years...

• Just trying to review my friends training logs takes 2-4 clicks anymore.  A simple task that use to be done in one click.  
  • Logging workouts seems to not be as clean, for instance just adding HR and Power data for a ride is on this crazy multi tab pop up.  
  • Data loaded from my garmin a few weeks ago is all gone.
  • Everything seems to require more user action.  More click.  Additional menus... Things should be simple not get more complicated.  

Sad to say but I think my days logging workouts here are numbered.  

New Thread
BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Oh dear....... Rss Feed