BT Development New Site Bugs » Navigation issue Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-20 8:48 PM

User image

Payson, AZ
Subject: Navigation issue
Sometimes when I click on the breadcrumbs, the first entry in the list, it will bring me back to the main listing as it should but then jump to the very bottom of the page so I have to navigate all the way back up again. This happens in both Firefox 20 and IE 9

2013-05-29 9:35 PM
in reply to: bzgl40

User image

Payson, AZ
Subject: RE: Navigation issue

So I think I figured out this issue.  It was showing up when you had the bug thing up on top of the forum lists and I think you didn't have them attached any where as a landing point.  I noticed you have them tied to the section you are in.

Sure would love to have bread crumbs at the bottom though.  All the scrolling getting to the top again after reading a thread is getting old

New Thread
BT Development New Site Bugs » Navigation issue Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Private Message Issues

Started by TankBoy
Views: 35 Posts: 5

2013-05-20 10:17 PM TankBoy

Create Map issues

Started by StMaas
Views: 768 Posts: 5

2013-05-31 5:59 PM StMaas

Auto calc issue in race report for run time

Started by jmac5032
Views: 794 Posts: 3

2013-05-27 5:27 PM Ron

Freinds page issues

Started by Donto
Views: 564 Posts: 1

2013-05-17 4:54 PM Donto
RELATED ARTICLES
date : August 30, 2012
author : AMSSM
comments : 4
Fast forward to now after many triathlons and marathons, my back is worse than ever. What helps lumbar back issues? Shots, physical therapy, surgery?

date : September 16, 2010
comments : 1
Everytime I up my run mileage I get injured. As I train I seem to inevitably get pulled calves, IT band syndrome then achilles issues. What can I do?
date : December 4, 2008
author : mrakes1
comments : 0
Triathlon nutrition discussions on strength training, juicing, Ironman run nutrition issues, getting more protein as a lacto-ovo vegetarian and whey protein usage.

date : November 12, 2008
On the long bike rides of 80+ miles I get very strong pain in my toes. I slow down my pace and I might recover, but when I hit the next hill it is back. Could this be some kind of circulation issue?
date : October 20, 2008
author : Nancy Clark
People who range from casual exercisers to competitive athletes are eating at the wrong times, choosing the wrong balance of carbohydrates, protein, and fat, and drinking too little fluids.

date : June 16, 2008
What are all these new funny-shaped saddles all about? Are they more comfortable than older designs? Will they keep me healthier so I can train on my bike longer? Should I change my saddle?
date : January 16, 2007
I suspect your nutrition and training program may have more to do with your symptoms than your Clydesdale classification.

date : March 5, 2006
author : KevinKonczak
Discussion on tapering, treadmill workout, long run issues, insituting run/walk, surrounded by hills and knowing your LT.