General Discussion Triathlon Talk » NEW AQUATIC CENTER Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-28 6:14 AM

User image

Subject: NEW AQUATIC CENTER
Hello! Our name is Shamrock Swim Club and we have opened an adult aquatic facility in Milton, Ma. Along with several hours of available lap swim, we also offer private lessons to help improve your swim portion of a triathlon. We also plan to start a Masters Swim Team in the next month. You can find out more at www.shamrockswim.com or email me at [email protected].

2013-06-20 2:26 PM
in reply to: shamrockswimclub

User image

Subject: RE: NEW AQUATIC CENTER
COME CHECK OUT OUR OPEN HOUSE THIS SUNDAY 6/23 FROM 12-5PM!!!!!!!!!!!! FIRST 5 PAID IN FULL MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE $100 OFF!!
2013-06-20 2:44 PM

User image

Beantown
This is great news - I was a member at the Dorchester House and that pool is out of commission. What is your membership fees for adults?
2013-06-20 3:26 PM
in reply to: RedSoxChick

User image

We have several options for memberships....We also have group discounts if you can get 5 people to join.....Come on down and check us out! 7 days a week you can try our 2 day free trial! More info and pics at www.shamrockswim.com
2013-06-21 2:40 PM

Oh my god I just had my first day of the free trial here! What a beautiful facility, the windows that border the pool are absolutely breath taking. The price was higher than what I was looking for, but it is definitely worth it and I'm looking forward to becoming a member.
2013-06-25 3:12 PM
in reply to: Rose Aldo

User image

SHAMROCK MASTERS CLUB
The Egan Center
411 UNQUITY RD
MILTON, MA

Shamrock Swim Club is proud to announce the start of Shamrock Masters Club. Shamrock Masters will be guided by Chris Payson. Chris has over 25 years of coaching experience which includes high school, USS, and masters. Workouts will be coached or monitored by Chris. We are aware that there will be different goals for different people. We will provide one workout that can be altered to fit your needs. We will provide workouts that include other strokes as well. We will accommodate the “tri” needs as well. Those of you training for your triathlon can feel free to do the entire practice freestyle. Practices will include some drills but mostly swimming. We will also encourage competition and participation in New England Masters, US Master sponsored events, triathlons, and open water events.

Shamrock Masters will meet on Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00-9:30 PM. The cost of the sessions for Shamrock Swim Club members are as follows:
• One year $192
• Six Months $144
• Three Months $96
• One Month $40

Any non-member will be charged a $10 per visit fee paid at the pool desk prior to swimming. These offers are not available online at this time. Please stop at the front desk of the pool to sign up. All swimmers must fill out a waiver prior to swimming. Private consultations about stroke corrections can be scheduled at [email protected].

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » NEW AQUATIC CENTER Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

New member, new location in New York

Started by finderal
Views: 1389 Posts: 10

2012-02-08 10:04 PM Dlyon

New New New!

Started by NoodlyGoodness
Views: 1082 Posts: 3

2009-11-04 8:29 PM LonghornBuckeye

New Triathlete, New City: New Concord, OH

Started by stupidnickname
Views: 1492 Posts: 7

2005-07-15 9:22 AM stupidnickname

NEW NEW NEW

Started by E-Bell
Views: 1138 Posts: 8

2004-11-02 4:04 PM trixie

New as new can get

Started by tac
Views: 1461 Posts: 11

2004-01-22 7:33 PM gr8brindle
RELATED ARTICLES
date : October 15, 2012
author : AMSSM
comments : 6
Over the past couple of months I've been waking up with a sore heel. Right in the center, it feels like I stepped on a pebble and bruised it. The pain, fairly minor, goes away as the day progresses.

date : December 31, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 2
For most people, there is a story in how they came to the sport as beginners. Some of the most inspiring of those beginner tales begin with health scares.
date : January 1, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 0
Here are five steps to ensure that you keep your promise to yourself to get you to that first triathlon.

date : June 30, 2009
author : FitWerx
Are your brakes not slowing you down enough? Are your wheels rubbing on them? This video will cover the basics on adjusting your own bicycle brakes.
date : November 14, 2004
author : Akuma
I am 28 now, hardly an old crony, but life in busy Sydney Australia has meant my belly is softer than the excuses I use to convince myself I am in good shape.

date : September 4, 2004
author : anchorage84
New Years Resolutions that Last - How to make them and keep them
author : anchorage84
It’s just so discouraging to know that within a few more weeks those New Years’ Resolutionists are going to quietly disappear.

author : Daniel Clout
Stay focused on your dreams and stand up for your rights!