Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Branson Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-28 6:22 AM

User image

Bronze member
Subject: Branson

We are taking a family trip to Branson in the Fall. We were thinking it would be kind of nice to stay around Table Rock Lake and have easy access to the trails. Just wondering if anyone has a recommendation of where to stay?

Also, just out of curiosity, how crowded is it in Branson in the summer - say July. We were thinking about going then but my sisters and I were concerned about crowds and waiting in long lines for everything.

2013-06-02 10:19 AM
in reply to: 0

New user
Subject: RE: Branson
First, 76 is the worlds longest parking lot, but there are several relief roads. Get a map that show these.

I don't know if any places to day on Table Rock Lake. We usually stay on the Strip or on one of the relief roads.

It is crowded, but we have found that the crowds are less on Sunday afternoons through Thursday.

We enjoy going to Branson. The July 4th fireworks are pretty awesome & you have your pick of where you want to go.

Edited by moogley 2013-06-02 10:21 AM
2013-06-10 3:13 PM
in reply to: trigal38

User image

Expert
Ankeny, Iowa
Subject: RE: Branson
We camp at a place called Water Edge in Kimberling City - just west of Branson. They have tent, RV and cabins and I believe there is a hotel close as well - not sure if this is what you are looking for. We love it since it doesn't seem to be as busy as Branson. A short 20 min drive into Branson and we stayed there the week of 4th of July last year. Was wonderful.

Stacie
New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Branson Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Branson

Started by trigal38
Views: 1253 Posts: 9

2012-10-03 1:08 AM jneugeba