General Discussion Triathlon Talk » One Day Tri Camp: Ft. Walton/Destin Area 6/15 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-29 5:49 PM

User image

Pro
Woodstock,GA
Subject: One Day Tri Camp: Ft. Walton/Destin Area 6/15

The Emerald Coast Triathlon Club along with coaches from PTS Sports will be hosting a one day triathlon clinic in the Ft. Walton Beach/Destin area on June 15th. The clinic is geared toward the beginner and intermediate athlete but will be useful for the advanced athlete as well.

The day will consist of pool swimming to include stroke instruction and underwater video analysis, a bike/transition clinic, and a run clinic with video run stride analysis, a nutrition seminar covering race day nutrition will cap off the day.  The camp will run all day (approximately 8am-8pm) and does not include meals, however we will have some sports nutrition and hydration available at the clinic sites.

To register go to www.ptssports.com click on the online store and look for events on the left side of the page. The cost for the camp is $100. Retul bike fitting and VO2 Max tests will be available on Friday, June 14th by appointment and are an additional cost. There are limited slots for these services and they will sell out.

Questions can be PM'ed to me on here or at [email protected]

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » One Day Tri Camp: Ft. Walton/Destin Area 6/15 Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Looking for tri clubs or training opportunities is the Ft. Lauderdale to Jupiter Beach areas

Started by })i({RunnerGirl
Views: 2798 Posts: 7

2012-08-10 7:11 PM Savage8778

One more day to ride in Destin area

Started by ravensfire
Views: 1601 Posts: 3

2012-06-19 8:46 AM taylorz13

Group Rides PCB-Seaside-Ft Walton Bch

Started by alltom1
Views: 1314 Posts: 3

2010-07-08 7:40 PM alltom1

Road Bike Rental in Ft. Myers Beach area?

Started by COSkiGirl
Views: 2653 Posts: 3

2009-01-09 11:30 AM COSkiGirl

Any one doing the Escape from Ft. Desoto Tri on 4/14/07

Started by kvcycle
Views: 891 Posts: 5

2007-04-02 12:11 PM Reidchj
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 10, 2010
author : jgoss47
comments : 3
Recent college graduate struggling to lose the freshman 15 signs up for first triathlon.

date : February 23, 2009
author : mat steinmetz
comments : 0
I will be 20 this summer and am planning on doing Ironman Montreal. This will be my first year of triathlon, can I do this and stay away from injuries?
date : October 7, 2008
author : gczarski
This past spring I realized a few of us were heading in the wrong direction physically. We were getting together for poker games and kids’ birthdays, but that was it.

date : June 4, 2008
author : mikericci
comments : 2
Don't know how to setup your triathlon transition area? We cover everything from wetsuit tips, bike check, nutrition, shoes, equipment placement to actual race day execution.
date : August 7, 2007
author : newinboston
comments : 6
Some would say there are easier ways to get in shape, and they are probably right. My first worry was being able to squeeze into a wetsuit by race day.

date : June 11, 2007
author : MegL
comments : 2
So someone convinced you to get off the couch and truck-it to the finish line. Now what? Here's a look at the process from admiring others to inspiring others.
date : June 23, 2006
author : Team BT
One Arm Dumbbell Row strength exercise instruction with picture and video.

date : June 14, 2005
author : tomp
comments : 1
Tips on swimming, biking and running to race-day lessons from this beginners first five months of training.