BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » HOW to upload my "tcx" files from Garmin Connect to BT Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-31 11:29 AM

User image

Pearland,Tx
Subject: HOW to upload my "tcx" files from Garmin Connect to BT
Guys

just like what the post says. I already have my workouts saved at Garmin connect. I
can still save the files from Garmin Connect to TCX files. I just need to know how
to upload it to BT. I normally delete my workouts after uploading. I would like my fellow
trainees and mentors to view my workout.

I appreciate any help you can give me.

sincerely

Carl

Edited by strykergt 2013-05-31 11:29 AM
New Thread
BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » HOW to upload my "tcx" files from Garmin Connect to BT Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : November 12, 2009
author : Coach AJ
comments : 0
In this review, we put the Garmin Forerunner 405 and the Suunto T6C heart-rate and GPS watches through the wringers.

date : September 28, 2009
author : Coach AJ
New products from Athlete 3, Fuji, Garmin, Kestrel, LiveStrong, Reynolds, Scott, Specialized, Shimano and Vision Tech
date : July 14, 2008
author : Birkierunner
comments : 2
Watch the highlights and tips of this years IMWI BT mini-camp put on by Birkierunner.

date : June 18, 2008
author : Team BT
comments : 3
Easily transfer your workout data from your Garmin, Polar, Timex and more directly into your BT training log. Eliminate the manual entries. Save time!
date : March 26, 2008
Instructions on how to directly upload routes from your Garmin training device into your training logs.

date : March 6, 2007
author : AMSSM
If one muscle has restrictions it can limit the range of motion on the connecting joint and have a domino effect as that tension and restriction is carried down the chain.
date : June 27, 2006
author : Ron
Motivational and inspirational interviews of BT members beginning July 2nd, 2006

date : January 29, 2006
I started the Beginner Triathlete training program in earnest after Chinese New Year. I viewed the distances in the peak week with trepidation - how on earth would I manage it?