General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Utah Half Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-06-03 3:24 PM

User image

Rock Springs, Wyoming
Subject: Utah Half
Doing the Utah Half in Provo, Utah in August if anyone lives around the Rock Springs area. If you want to do some running/cycling workouts let me know

There's the road on Hwy 430 runs all the way to Point of Rocks about 50 miles round trip. Or a shorter distance just to the airport and back about 20 miles. Also the loop starting at the White Mt. Library to the Rec Center around the back making one loop (2.3 miles)
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Utah Half Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : May 24, 2010
author : Coach AJ
comments : 0
My question is am I playing with fire entering the half marathon this close to my primary goal for this season which is the HIM?

date : December 10, 2009
author : aklc
comments : 14
I lift my head to sight, thinking I must be pretty close to the first buoy already. My heart sank, I looked back and saw that I had only gone approximately 50 yards. This as going to be tough.
date : September 22, 2009
author : Ali Winslow
Is it realistic to race a sprint and Olympic distance race within 2-3 weeks of one another to gauge my progress before tackling the half Ironman?

date : November 17, 2008
author : mat steinmetz
comments : 7
I just started doing tris this summer and I have two under my belt, both sprints. Is it reasonable to build up for a Oly in early ‘09, with a HIM in Oct of ‘09
date : August 21, 2008
author : vm354
comments : 1
How Pilates training helped a wanna-be triathlete realize the goal of completing a half-Ironman, Ironman 70.3 Rhode Island.

date : January 29, 2006
author : sl2302
I just had a couple of problems, I could count the number of triathlons I had contested at zero. Secondly, I could count on one hand the number of times I had been swimming in the last 17 years.
date : September 3, 2005
author : trad_it
Now, for the last 20 years I’ve always though that jogging seemed about as interesting as watching paint dry, and you know what? That’s how it turned out to be.

date : September 3, 2005
author : chrisandniki
This is not an easy task, especially for the “9-to-5er” with family. But you can do it – all without sacrificing your marriage, job or family.