BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Race link on race day Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-06-03 3:29 PM

User image

Queen BTich
Subject: Race link on race day

I'm glad we still have a "green" square on the day of a race, but I'm really missing the link in the blog to the race. It provides easy access and a visual that the activity for the day was in fact, a race. Which, might be another suggestion, that the color for the activity of the day be green as well? Just a thought on that one, but really, the race link please.

From the way it looks now, maybe it's because the link is gone or the new colors, it's kind of hard to distinguish that it was something out of the ordinary for the day.

Thanks!

2013-06-11 12:52 PM
in reply to: Comet

User image

Champion
, Minnesota
Bronze member
Subject: RE: Race link on race day
Originally posted by Comet

I'm glad we still have a "green" square on the day of a race, but I'm really missing the link in the blog to the race. It provides easy access and a visual that the activity for the day was in fact, a race. Which, might be another suggestion, that the color for the activity of the day be green as well? Just a thought on that one, but really, the race link please.

From the way it looks now, maybe it's because the link is gone or the new colors, it's kind of hard to distinguish that it was something out of the ordinary for the day.

Thanks!

Bump - was just going to mention this myself.   I much prefer seeing the race link in the log.

New Thread
BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Race link on race day Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Add a Race trouble

Started by txjp
Views: 468 Posts: 1

2013-05-22 10:11 AM txjp

Race calculator

Started by jmkizer
Views: 495 Posts: 2

2013-05-23 12:10 PM jmkizer

Feature - Race Search Suggestions

Started by Snapper67
Views: 569 Posts: 1

2013-05-21 9:14 AM Snapper67

Links to race reports

Started by jmkizer
Views: 522 Posts: 1

2013-05-20 1:31 PM jmkizer

Race Links and entering in Routes/Workouts

Started by spie34
Views: 479 Posts: 1

2013-05-19 10:09 PM spie34
RELATED ARTICLES
date : May 19, 2010
author : Patrick McCrann
comments : 1
Part 2 is about race day pacing, warming up and a discussion on the usefulness of powermeters and heart-rate monitors for half and full Iron distance races.

date : April 13, 2010
author : Patrick McCrann
comments : 3
Every year thousands of triathletes spend excessive amounts of time and money on training, only to show up to the biggest race of the season with little to no plan.
date : October 7, 2009
author : EnduranceFilms
Learn the important aspects of a successful pre-race nutrition plan including carbo-loading and eating the morning of the race.

date : May 5, 2009
author : Amy Kuitse
comments : 0
A few tips for beginners during taper week to settle your nerves. Includes a race day checklist and some race day tips.
date : August 8, 2008
author : Coach AJ
comments : 0
Discussions on race day weakness, long course nutrition, RPE on race day and the key to a successful Ironman marathon

date : June 11, 2008
author : Team BT
comments : 2
Are you about to race your first triathlon? Here are two great tips on swimming your first open water triathlon race.
date : June 11, 2007
author : MegL
comments : 2
So someone convinced you to get off the couch and truck-it to the finish line. Now what? Here's a look at the process from admiring others to inspiring others.

date : June 14, 2005
author : tomp
Tips on swimming, biking and running to race-day lessons from this beginners first five months of training.