BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Speed conversion Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-06-07 9:50 AM

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area
Subject: Speed conversion
With all of the hover over things in the new BT, I kinda wish there was one that would "translate" minute per km and kph for me!  A lot of people in my mentor group seem to have changed their defaults to metric Surprised
New Thread
BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Speed conversion Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 13, 2012
author : KarbonSpeed
comments : 2
"These wheels are really fast and we can prove it with our tests from the A2 Wind Tunnel. We developed an ultra-fast modified V-Notch rim shape which keeps drag to an minimum."

date : October 30, 2005
author : Ingrid Loos
comments : 5
Race in the right division and you will find that maybe you aren't such a slow runner after all.
date : June 14, 2005
author : smeeko
comments : 0
Training plan featuring specific interval-type and track workouts to increase your 10K speed over the course of 2 months.

date : February 28, 2005
author : sherrick
A 12 week, 1 race plan for faster performance. A SILVER/GOLD member plan.
date : January 24, 2005
author : Don Magie
A better bike is not the answer to meeting your performance goals. I mean if you gave Nike running shoes to a tortoise would he move any faster?

date : October 17, 2004
author : mbologna
One way to improve your speed is to do track work that totals the time and distance goal. The idea is to slowly condition your body to be comfortable at your goal pace.
date : October 10, 2004
author : Tri Swim Coach
Many people in the triathlon world think they need to just emulate Ian Thorpe to have a faster time, or have a similar stroke to Michael Phelps to cruise through the swim. Unfortunately...

date : August 31, 2004
author : smeeko
I decided to list a few interesting workouts to increase speed.