BT Development New Site Bugs » PM titles showing up under Recent Posts in profile Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-06-11 12:46 PM

User image

Alpharetta, Georgia
Bronze member
Subject: PM titles showing up under Recent Posts in profile

I stumbled onto this today.

When I clicked on "View users profile", on the upper right hand side there is a section where it lists that user's recent posts. I assume this was meant to see what that user had recently posted in forums like Tri Talk and COJ... but I can see the thread title for what I'm assuming are PMs. I can't see the content of the PM (says it's restricted when I click) but I can see the title - which could get really awkward since many of them for the mods are BT user names. 

Just a thought that you might not want people to see those PM titles on your profiles...

New Thread
BT Development New Site Bugs » PM titles showing up under Recent Posts in profile Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Title for Blog

Started by 50yearoldbaby
Views: 781 Posts: 2

2013-07-10 4:38 PM Ron

Attachment and profile photo size limits

Started by jmkizer
Views: 446 Posts: 1

2013-05-21 2:10 PM jmkizer

Pop Ups

Started by TriRSquared
Views: 1002 Posts: 15

2013-07-10 4:29 PM Ron

User setting for default number of posts per page

Started by jmkizer
Views: 507 Posts: 1

2013-05-21 8:00 AM jmkizer

Jumping to log from profile

Started by cathyd
Views: 547 Posts: 1

2013-05-20 11:20 AM cathyd
RELATED ARTICLES
date : February 1, 2011
author : Competitor.com
comments : 0
Interviews from the January 22, 2011 EnduranceLive Consumer Show and Gala by Competitor.com

date : September 16, 2010
author : LifterCatcher
comments : 3
As the fog cleared, the buoy that I first saw earlier in the morning was just the first marker in a very long line of buoys that stretched across the lake like a runway for a 747 jetliner.
date : May 19, 2010
author : Team BT
comments : 1
Use this redesigned feature of your training logs to keep track of your time and mileage on all of your gear including shoes, bikes, tires, clothes, etc.

date : September 26, 2009
author : Coach AJ
comments : 2
New products from Prologo, Lake, Avia, Orbea, Ceepo, Jamis, Zipp, Profile, Scott and Specialized.
date : August 7, 2009
author : FitWerx
comments : 1
Would it be a simple and advisable to swap back and forth between the road seat post with no aero bars and the tri seat post with aero bars?

date : June 11, 2007
author : Ontherun
comments : 3
A brief history on aero bar evolution with a review on the bars that I own and love.
date : September 5, 2006
author : DominiqueL
comments : 12
When people think of hydration in the aero position, the first name that comes to mind is the Aerodrink from Profile Design. I was expecting a pretty quick and breezy review of this water bottle.

date : March 5, 2006
author : TH3_FRB
comments : 0
The goal is to get stronger while your swim, bike and run training schedule is relatively light and you can afford to hit the weights hard a couple times each week.