BT Development New Site Bugs » Can't unfriend some people Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-06-20 3:18 AM

User image

Champion
Evergreen, Colorado
Subject: Can't unfriend some people

So, now that the friends list is on multiple pages, I was trying to pare mine down to two full pages.  Several people have left BT ages ago so this should be easy...

Except I've found at least one person I cannot remove.  When I click on their name I do NOT get an "unfriend" option.  I get an option to "add as friend" which is ridiculous...they are already my friend I want to unfriend them!

Most have had the unfriend option, this one person doesn't.  And there doesn't seem to be an "edit friends" page anymore where I can choose several to delete at once...unless I'm missing it? 

Help?

I've been looking at this mostly at work...Windows...IE 8 I believe...haven't checked at home lately though....

2013-06-20 3:22 AM
in reply to: jldicarlo

User image

Champion
Evergreen, Colorado
Subject: RE: Can't unfriend some people
Found a second one.  NO "remove as friend" option.
2013-06-22 7:11 AM
in reply to: jldicarlo

User image

Champion
Evergreen, Colorado
Subject: RE: Can't unfriend some people

So, I found the issue.

For those folks that I was unable to friend, I was only unable from their LOGS.  If I clicked on their picture (to go to their profile) it let me unfriend them.

So, some folks I can unfriend directly from their logs and others I have to use their profile.  I've no idea what the difference is, but I am GTG on unfriending people...however, this still seems like a bug?

New Thread
BT Development New Site Bugs » Can't unfriend some people Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Can't reply to any Race Reports

Started by lisac957
Views: 938 Posts: 6

2013-05-21 10:41 AM jte463
RELATED ARTICLES
date : February 27, 2013
author : Scott Tinley
comments : 0
We often forget the Other, that person or persons living behind the doors of our individual hubris, that secreted cheerleader who polishes our medals but never wins one of their own.

date : April 27, 2012
author : myred86
comments : 4
So much of what I thought a triathlon simply wasn't correct. How an okay Masters swimmer makes it through his first triathlon - slowly!
date : December 1, 2011
author : garyhallsr
Olympic swimmer advises not spending too much time on swim training in the winter, depending on your ability

date : December 15, 2008
author : bigfella3
comments : 12
And then I saw it. I got to "The Hill." It looked a bit innocent really, in reflection - just a little hill, with the road bending around to the left...
date : September 24, 2008
author : Tri Swim Coach
comments : 1
I went to the pool the other day and realized I can't float at all. It makes it really hard to swim properly. I get no propulsion from my kick. Any suggestions?

date : August 20, 2008
author : Nancy Clark
For many athletes and active people, nutrition is their missing link. Here are a few ABC’s to get you started on the path to winning with good nutrition.
date : December 11, 2007
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 1
Searching for the perfect gift for a friend, relative, or teammate? Here's a list of winning book suggestions for active people.