BT Development Fixed Bugs » Breaking out data on the Sports tab. Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-06-20 11:01 PM

User image

Expert
Orange County, California
Subject: Breaking out data on the Sports tab.
I teach a spin class. I used to keep track of my hours on here.

Now it is all lumped together with other sports.

Is there any way to see how many hours I have taught for the last week, month, year etc?

Thanks.

2013-07-10 4:27 PM
in reply to: Cashmason

User image

Champion
Subject: RE: Breaking out data on the Sports tab.

This was probably part of the month reports that we axed.  Anyways, we adjusted our bar chart (My Training Reports --> 'Values' = Total Volume - Sports) to break out individual sports.

This chart was always a bronze chart, so, since you use this data, I tacked on a 1 year bronze to your acct.

(Chart_Export (1).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Chart_Export (1).jpg (40KB - 20 downloads)
New Thread
BT Development Fixed Bugs » Breaking out data on the Sports tab. Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Sports Distance

Started by wieczynski
Views: 1941 Posts: 2

2013-06-14 8:24 AM jmkizer
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 20, 2012
author : AMSSM
comments : 0
Recurrent injuries to the groin are slow to heal, easily re-injured, and will frustrate your training and competition plans. Learn about the diagnosis, anatomy and treatment of sports hernias.

date : March 16, 2009
author : Ron
comments : 1
How to copy, move and delete your training log workouts. Use this feature to perform customization to your training plans.
date : September 15, 2008
author : lcthomas74
Soon after I got married, I decided I needed to get motivated to work out and focus on getting back into shape. I could barely jog a quarter-mile without needing a walk break.

date : March 17, 2008
author : BWL
comments : 4
Using tri training for breaking bad habits, getting healthy and gaining confidence plus a little bit of humility.
date : September 25, 2007
author : mrakes1
Are you a heavy sweater? Do you finish a race covered in white-streaks? Do you cramp during a race? Than this article is for you.

date : October 30, 2005
author : smeeko
If you are able to honestly look at your routine and find the balance, you will be a happier person and a happier athlete as well.
date : April 24, 2005
author : AMSSM
It sounds like your ankle has seen plenty of mileage and, by the description of your surgeon’s plan, that you have damage to the articular cartilage that caps your talus bone.

date : September 4, 2004
author : surfking
Triathlons - Not an Ordinary Workout