General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Marathon Multiple Loop Courses in Texas Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-06-22 9:15 AM

User image

Pearland,Tx
Subject: Marathon Multiple Loop Courses in Texas
Guys

I just want to bring up, I noticed there's a good number of Marathon events here in Texas that are
compose of multiple loops courses. I also noticed this are just not two loop courses mostly its
4 loop courses ,even 8 loop courses. I do not mean to be picky , but on training i am already doing
multiple loops to reach my goal. A state that has a vast land area I am wondering why contain it on
a 4 mile loop course? I just find it monotonous going to the same course over and over again. I
have spoken with a good number of runners that just avoid the not too known multiple loop marathons
and stick with the popular known marathons which are mostly one way or single loop.

I am hoping for feedback from other Texan runners.

Sincerely

Carl
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Marathon Multiple Loop Courses in Texas Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Capital of Texas Triathlon - Olympic Course : Official Thread Pages: 1 2 3

Started by TXwildcat
Views: 7567 Posts: 67

2012-05-31 5:30 PM Stude

Combat Tri (Texas City) course maps?

Started by shaymike2014
Views: 948 Posts: 2

2010-05-26 10:23 AM smilford

Texas Marathon

Started by CBarnes
Views: 1206 Posts: 1

2007-11-25 7:16 PM CBarnes

Marathons of Texas

Started by suffer78
Views: 599 Posts: 3

2006-09-06 6:04 PM CitySky

The Big-D Texas 1/2 Marathon

Started by JeepFleeb
Views: 1514 Posts: 10

2006-03-13 6:58 PM JeepFleeb
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 15, 2012
author : mikericci
comments : 0
How do you train for an A-race that is six months away? How do you peak for multiple A-races?

date : September 30, 2011
How do you incorporate marathon training into a triathlon training plan?
date : April 15, 2010
author : CobbCycling
comments : 2
In this article, we are going to explore air movements over and around the front end of a bike and rider. We will examine how air affects these frontal areas.

date : October 28, 2009
author : AMSSM
I was just recently diagnosed with MS, but I'm also very accepting and ready to move forward - especially in my triathlon training and I would love input and training tips.
date : September 14, 2009
author : EndurancePlanet
He is a multiple Ironman, prolific poster, blog-inspire-leaver and PMer, and is moving through his injuries with grace, dignity, and continuing generosity for other triathletes.

date : April 22, 2009
author : AMSSM
comments : 1
After the Marine Corps Marathon, I started developing left lower/lateral leg pain late in my marathon training and pushed through it.
date : August 8, 2008
author : Coach AJ
Discussions on race day weakness, long course nutrition, RPE on race day and the key to a successful Ironman marathon

date : October 9, 2007
author : She-Ra
comments : 12
I never imagined that 350 yards broken down into 7 REALLY long lanes would be so big! I gasped out loud and told Grady that maybe I had underestimated the swim.