Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » [K-W and area] Free/Sponsored ANT+ powertap wheel and disc cover for the summer Rss Feed  
Moderators: Silver_wlf, alicefoeller Reply
2013-06-30 5:55 AM

Veteran
Waterloo, Ontario
Subject: [K-W and area] Free/Sponsored ANT+ powertap wheel and disc cover for the summer
It looks like I'm spending all summer inside programming, which means my wonderful ANT+ powermeter wheel is not seeing a ton of use.

Therefore, I (and trinerd studios, really) would like to sponsor someone with it. If you are planning on doing several races from now until mid-September, we'd like you to use my wheel at those races. Email [email protected] or PM me for details.

-Cyclops ANT+ Powertap
-700mm wheel.
-Shimano hub
-Underneath it is a 32-spoke monster (don't use it for a hillclimb )
-Currently has my trainer tire on it, but I can throw on a nice racing tire and tube
-I don't actually have a bike computer for it, so you'd need an ANT+-capable bike computer to really get the most out of it
-I'd want it back sometime in September

Picture:

No requirements to be fast or slow, we're just looking for someone who:
-Will be at a couple races (obviously we want to get the stickers in sight of people)
-May be willing to do a ride or two a week on the software for testing.

What can you use an ANT+ wheel for?
-Training with power, which the internet tells me is great
-Pacing races to perfection (this is the greatest purpose, in my opinion)
-Bragging on the internet

Edited by AHare 2013-06-30 6:11 AM

2013-07-02 1:42 PM
in reply to: AHare

User image

Elite
Ontario
Subject: RE: [K-W and area] Free/Sponsored ANT+ powertap wheel and disc cover for the summer
I don't need this, since I have my own - but just wanted to say this is a very cool offer on your part.
New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » [K-W and area] Free/Sponsored ANT+ powertap wheel and disc cover for the summer Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Some Inexpensive Wet Suits at KW Surplus

Started by TheCrownsOwn
Views: 1765 Posts: 10

2013-05-02 5:01 AM JTOTPC

Trigator for Kids this summer in Elmira, ON

Started by TheCrownsOwn
Views: 1497 Posts: 7

2013-04-23 7:23 AM pilot_e

For Sale: CycleOps PowerTap Pro+ Rear Wheel

Started by cmcculloch14
Views: 1934 Posts: 5

2012-05-11 9:51 AM cmcculloch14

lookin for a running coach in kw...

Started by TheCrownsOwn
Views: 1143 Posts: 7

2012-04-23 7:16 PM crmorton

What races are you doing this summer?

Started by lamb_y2003
Views: 1961 Posts: 18

2011-05-17 6:01 PM lamb_y2003
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 14, 2011
author : AMSSM
comments : 0
After surgery for a herniated disc, is running causing a repeat injury?

date : October 27, 2011
author : FitWerx
comments : 1
Hint: It's not a one-person job
date : June 22, 2009
author : AMSSM
I know that annular tears mean there is a risk for a bigger disc blow-out. How do I continue to train and compete without putting myself at risk for worsening of my injury?

date : December 15, 2008
My back wheel needs to be trued up. It has a slight side-to-side wobble, and I feel at times like I'm going to lose control when I ride. Is this something that I should only trust to my LBS to do?
date : September 4, 2008
author : Coach AJ
Coach AJ reviews the Reynolds SDV 66 Racing Wheel and the PowerTap 2.4 SL Wireless Power Meter.

date : August 5, 2008
The wheels are my first area of concern and I have started to shop around. I find it nauseating to think of spending the same amount for wheels as my bike. Any help?
date : November 6, 2007
author : Ron
comments : 2
Don't know how to take that rear wheel off of your bike? Is the chain making things difficult? Learn how to remove your rear wheel if you have to change your bike tire or fix a flat.

date : April 13, 2007
author : B-One
comments : 8
This article estimates how much time can be saved in sprint races by converting from stock aero wheels found on most tri bikes to more aero disk and composite spoked wheels.