General Discussion Triathlon Talk » need training guide translation... Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-07-01 1:20 PM

User image

Subject: need training guide translation...
So to keep the ball rolling I upgraded to a paid plan (silver) at BT - figured I would get this new plan lined up before I even finish my race and lose my steam...hoping to be faster next season. So questions - do they have the explanations for all the workouts ?particularly for the bike drills what the heck does 10" right, 10" left for 40" or 3-4 x15 at max cadence to spinout 45"

Not sure if the quotation marks are throwing me off...do they meet feet or seconds?

Forgive my ignorance(

2013-07-01 1:26 PM
in reply to: hilltackler

User image

Subject: RE: need training guide translation...
Double quotes are seconds. Single quotes are minutes.

Very little you'll ever see for a bike workout will be in distance unless it's "XX Miles"

2013-07-01 1:27 PM
in reply to: DanielG

User image

Subject: RE: need training guide translation...
thanks...I also just found the links that they send you when you sign up conviently named "workout definitions" LOL!!! but thanks for the speedy reply ) everyone is so nice here!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » need training guide translation... Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Question about the ESSENTIAL WEEK BY WEEK TRAINING GUIDE

Started by gall1972
Views: 626 Posts: 2

2006-08-26 7:19 PM sappho96

Running Guides needed for Blind Kenyan Runner at Boston Marathon

Started by nikki
Views: 1239 Posts: 17

2006-04-13 12:14 PM amiine

Triathlete Classified Ad Translation Guide

Started by CVSURF
Views: 1089 Posts: 8

2005-11-12 1:06 AM Steve-

Kid tri training guide/plan (Meek & mighty)

Started by DRM
Views: 995 Posts: 11

2005-11-06 11:47 PM waterfordhunter

A GREAT off-season training guide!

Started by drrebecca
Views: 1227 Posts: 4

2004-11-26 10:13 PM iceit99
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 12, 2013
author : mistymills
comments : 5
Dog training techniques have surprising parallels to triathlon training and race preparation. All the lessons I THOUGHT were for my dogs started seeming very applicable to me! Here's what I learned.

date : May 19, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 3
First in a series of three articles about the basics, the niceties and the luxuries
date : June 17, 2008
author : Coach AJ
comments : 0
Is it a good idea to wear winter training clothing while training in 70 degree weather in an attempt to artificially mimic warmer weather similiar to my race?

date : October 9, 2007
author : She-Ra
comments : 12
I never imagined that 350 yards broken down into 7 REALLY long lanes would be so big! I gasped out loud and told Grady that maybe I had underestimated the swim.
date : January 1, 2006
author : Iron MaYden
The book also addresses topics such as properly fueling for racing, includes 20 key strength training exercises, and also contains a section on how complete a fast bike-to-run transition.

date : May 3, 2005
author : Rich Strauss
comments : 5
The 112/4 Race Rehearsal Brick. If done correctly, the RR is usually no more stressful than a regular training ride, and that is probably the point.
date : April 18, 2005
author : Nancy Clark
The following is a sneak peak at Nancy Clark’s upcoming book on endurance nutrition - The Cyclist’s Food Guide: Fueling for the Distance

date : March 13, 2005
author : dara
A guide that takes you from check-in to the finish line for your first Ironman triathlon.