General Discussion Triathlon Talk » "The Joint" Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-07-02 6:26 AM

User image

Subject: "The Joint"
Been having some Hip and Back pain for awhile now. I have been seeing a PT for about 2 weeks but am not ecstatic about the results. Anyway, I thought about trying to get a "realignment" done at one of those "The Joint" places. Anybody had experiences with them...good or bad?

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » "The Joint" Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 11, 2007
author : AMSSM
comments : 0
I am trying to go from being 40 lbs. overweight, however, I keep having pain in my knees, ankle, or hip that stops me from exercising for several days - killing my momentum.

date : April 11, 2007
The common conditions seen would be: a femoral neck stress fracture, a hip flexor tendonitis, or a hip joint cartilage problem such as a labral tear or arthritis of the hip joint.
date : March 6, 2007
Joint and muscle pains are a known and reported side-effect of Tapazole, and are not particularly dose-related or known to be caused by a particular action of the medication.

date : March 6, 2007
If one muscle has restrictions it can limit the range of motion on the connecting joint and have a domino effect as that tension and restriction is carried down the chain.
date : July 17, 2005
Yesterday I was a little sore, and today, whenever I bend over to pick something up, standing up again hurts badly. Have I done some sort of permanent damage? What can I do to rehab this area?

date : April 17, 2005
Often I also see an imbalance in the front muscles of the shoulder, such as the pectoralis, and the back muscles, such as the rotator cuff and shoulder blade stabilizers. I would recommend:
date : April 9, 2005
I'd noticed occasional pain in the back of my left leg once in a while when running. The pain is now running from my buttocks to the knee. I am having occasional back aches too.

date : April 9, 2005
Supplementing with glucosamine and chondroitin for joint health improvement for a member with a diagnosed chondromalacia patellar problem.