General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Huub Men's Aegis Full-sleeve Wetsuit size M Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-07-08 4:28 PM

Subject: FS: Huub Men's Aegis Full-sleeve Wetsuit size M
I am selling my Aegis wetsuit to upgrade to one that fits a little better as this one is a little short in the torso for me. For reference, I am 5'9.5", 157 lbs with a slightly longer torso. I have only worn it 3 times and it is in perfect condition. For sizing info, check the Huub main site and make sure you click on the Aegis sizing chart. I learned the sizing is different for the Aegis and the other suits they sell. The chart says it should fit height of 5'4" to 5'10" and weight of 142 to 162. I am a 31.5 waist and it fits great at the waist, chest and shoulders, arms and legs. Just a hair too short in the torso. This suit has been discontinued by Huub so they are hard to find now. I am asking $115 shipped CONUS.
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Huub Men's Aegis Full-sleeve Wetsuit size M Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

NEW Zoot Sports Men's Zoot Fuzion Full Sleeve Wetsuit $175

Started by holocker
Views: 953 Posts: 1

2012-03-03 11:20 AM holocker

FS: XS Men's QR Full wetsuit

Started by BellaDad
Views: 959 Posts: 2

2009-06-06 4:40 PM yoondaddy

FS: Ironman Stealth Wetsuit Size Men's Medium Long

Started by Rocket Man
Views: 2556 Posts: 3

2009-05-09 11:28 PM Longshot

FS: Men's USA Triathlon Atomic John wetsuit (size L)

Started by wes mantooth
Views: 2000 Posts: 6

2009-03-09 12:50 PM wes mantooth

FS: QR Men's wetsuit - size XS

Started by BellaDad
Views: 708 Posts: 1

2007-12-02 9:50 AM BellaDad
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 9, 2010
author : Coach AJ
comments : 0
Coach AJ reviews the Blue FS Carbon mountain bike. A lightweight bike perfect for racing XTERRA triathlons.

date : December 19, 2008
author : Ontherun
This suit is a mid temperature suit, well suited for a variety of temperatures. The price on this suit was on the higher side of the group tested, but the fit and performance is very good.
date : September 3, 2008
author : Ontherun
comments : 1
The first video in this series will go through some wetsuit basics: what is a triathlon wetsuit, different styles, rules for racing with a wetsuit and wetsuit care and fit.

date : July 7, 2008
author : Ron
comments : 1
This is a 'first impressions' review of the Fit2Race Sockeye Fullsuit. From a first wetsuit point-of-view, I was able to dramatically improve my pace over non-wetsuit swims.
date : August 17, 2007
author : scoli121
comments : 6
I quickly browsed an article in Men's Health that talked about doing a triathlon, and how it wasn't really that hard. With a "tsk!" I quickly turned the page while thinking, "Yeah, right!"

date : June 27, 2007
author : Tri Swim Coach
Questions and answers on sleeve vs sleeveless wetsuits, benefits of bilateral breathing and practicing it, technique drills, sighting practice, paddle use, weight training and flip turn help.
date : April 3, 2005
author : sherrick
comments : 19
This training plan is written to prepare you for your first Ironman. While just a beginner’s plan, the hours per week start at a significant 8 hours.

date : September 1, 2004
author : TriSports.com
Wetsuit guide for triathletes - manufacturers, sizing and maintenance.