Hung Jury3 Votes - [10.71%]

2013-07-24 3:08 PM
in reply to: kevin_trapp

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: Zimmerman Trial Predictions
Originally posted by kevin_trapp
Originally posted by crusevegas

Originally posted by zed707 I think it's funny that people keep voting in the "Prediction" thread. Um, yeah, it's pretty easy to "predict" the verdict after it's in.

I want to go back and change my vote. I thought it would be a hung jury.

I like Jessie Jackson, didn't have enough faith in the jury to do the right thing. 

I think you might be missing a comma there.  Makes a big difference in what you're saying about the Reverend. 

Naw....cruse likes Jesse Jackson.....we all know that.

2013-07-25 2:35 PM
in reply to: kevin_trapp

User image

Originally posted by zed707 I think it's funny that people keep voting in the "Prediction" thread. Um, yeah, it's pretty easy to "predict" the verdict after it's in.

I, like Jessie Jackson, didn't have enough faith in the jury to do the right thing. 

I think you might be missing a comma there.  Makes a big difference in what you're saying about the Reverend. 

You got me there.

2013-07-25 2:40 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Originally posted by Left Brain

I, like Jessie Jackson, didn't have enough faith in the jury to do the right thing. 

I love everyone!!

Regarding the Reverend JJ, I think there was a time when he did a lot of good things regarding Civil Rights and correcting wrongs. In recent history, not so much. imo.

2013-07-25 2:43 PM
in reply to: crusevegas

User image

Pro

I love everyone!!

Regarding the Reverend JJ, I think there was a time when he did a lot of good things regarding Civil Rights and correcting wrongs. In recent history, not so much. imo.

I wouldn't argue with that......you might even say that he, like most of us will, eventually rose to his level of incompetence....because it's obvious that he is completely lost on how to take his movement forward....and he has been for quite some time.  It's time for Jesse to take a long hard look in the mirror.

2013-07-30 12:58 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Expert
North Cackalacky
take a long hard look in the mirror.

Keep that kind of talk in the Weiner thread...
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Zimmerman Trial Predictions Rss Feed  

of 5

RELATED ARTICLES
date : August 11, 2011
author : FitWerx
comments : 1
Dean from Fitwerx answers a BT member question about what kind of bike should be the "next bike."

date : October 8, 2008
author : FitWerx
comments : 0
How do you determine VO2 max for cycling? I have my HR zones from a time trial, but don't know how to get VO2 max out of that.
date : April 16, 2008
author : Team BT
comments : 0
Watch Christina Robeson, Chris Bagg, Janda Ricci-Munn and Lisbeth Kenyon battle it out at the 2008 Multisport World Expo in this 10K indoor time trial.