BT Development New Site Bugs » once upon a time...` Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-07-22 8:50 PM

User image

Master
SMIBville
Subject: once upon a time...`
I could go to my training log and I could see all of my friends. I could see all of my weekly, monthly, and annual totals. I could update my personal bests. I could see, update, and navigate to my upcoming races. I could view my training gear and see what was in need of updating.

And now I can't do any of that without additional clicks/searching/navigation.

2013-07-23 12:09 PM
in reply to: dck4shrt

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: RE: once upon a time...`

Friends is now at 'Community' --> 'Friends'

Month and year totals is still in bottom right of blog.

Personal best is in 'settings' --> 'profile' --> 'Personalization' and will now show up in your profile

Your races is in 'Races' --> 'My Races'.  Though the training blog still has 'your upcoming races' block.  

Training gear is 'Training log --> My gear'

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

2013-07-23 1:33 PM
in reply to: Ron

User image

Master
SMIBville
You used to be able to get all of that information in one location on one screen, in your log. Now I have to click all over the place to locate, log, and keep track of information. It's parsed out all over the place. For no good reason at all - besides to maybe make it look snazzier.

It's gotta be some kind of violation of Occam's Razor.
2013-07-23 2:46 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area

Originally posted by dck4shrt I could go to my training log and I could see all of my friends. I could see all of my weekly, monthly, and annual totals. I could update my personal bests. I could see, update, and navigate to my upcoming races. I could view my training gear and see what was in need of updating. And now I can't do any of that without additional clicks/searching/navigation.

I agree, the new site layout requires a lot more clicking around and sometimes it's very frustrating.

ETA, and look how the quote lost the paragraph that you had in the original Undecided

Edited by jmkizer 2013-07-23 2:47 PM
New Thread
BT Development New Site Bugs » once upon a time...` Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : June 6, 2006
author : TriForrestTri
comments : 0
In order to maintain the rest of our life, we also have to become skilled at time management. Here are a few suggestions for getting workouts in when you can.

date : April 2, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 1
With a hectic schedule and the desire to throw in other forms of exercise, I went from following one of the training programs to doing my own. Would it be better to follow a training plan?
date : March 5, 2006
author : mikericci
The optimal number of times you should weight train is dependant on the time of year, how close you are to your A race, and which training cycle you are in.

date : January 30, 2006
I am totally out of shape. I haven't worked out in over 2 years. I want to get back into it. I am facing several challenges including time constraints and being over weight.
date : January 30, 2006
Should I have time goals for the first sprint? Should I just finish the race at a reasonable pace? I'm not sure how to approach this.

date : January 29, 2006
author : Ontherun
We triathletes are a lucky lot. We have the time and the resources to enjoy a sport that is time consuming and can be very expensive. I take this opportunity to reflect on my good fortune.
date : May 30, 2005
author : smeeko
A few factors are at the basis of increasing running speed. In my experience these factors are: variety, “pain,” time and injury prevention.

date : October 10, 2004
author : Tri Swim Coach
Many people in the triathlon world think they need to just emulate Ian Thorpe to have a faster time, or have a similar stroke to Michael Phelps to cruise through the swim. Unfortunately...