General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Outdoor Divas Triathlon Entry available Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-08-03 9:07 PM

Subject: Outdoor Divas Triathlon Entry available
I am registered for the Outdoor Divas Triathlon on August 11 (http://www.withoutlimits.co/#!__outdoor-divas-triathlon-longmont). I injured my knee and don't think I can finish the race. Would anyone be interested in purchasing my entry? I paid $85. It's now $115 to register, so $85 is awesome!

Let me know!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Outdoor Divas Triathlon Entry available Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Save 2 Entries (60$ Each) into MetroBrokers Triathlon

Started by Tischart
Views: 842 Posts: 4

2010-06-02 4:09 PM Tischart

Westminster/Arvada/Broomfield Outdoor Pools?????

Started by GoldenBob
Views: 3798 Posts: 11

2010-06-17 6:21 PM GoldenBob

Rattlesnake Oly Spot Available

Started by MikeTheBear
Views: 720 Posts: 1

2008-08-06 12:16 AM MikeTheBear

Chilly Cheeks #3 - Race # Available

Started by skarl
Views: 739 Posts: 6

2008-02-12 2:45 PM jcjsc00

Fall Frenzy entry available

Started by Colomingle
Views: 511 Posts: 1

2007-09-07 3:53 PM Colomingle
RELATED ARTICLES
date : April 23, 2009
author : Team BT
comments : 1
The catch-up swim drill will allow you to extend each stroke out to it's fullest before hand entry.

date : April 23, 2009
author : Team BT
comments : 0
This is a video of the fingertip drag drill used for recovery to promote high elbows upon hand entry.
date : January 20, 2009
author : jasongootman
In this second part, we discuss indoor, outdoor and ramp functional threshold tests to determine your power training zones. Presented by Tri-Hard coaching and Fit Werx.

date : June 27, 2007
author : Tri Swim Coach
Questions and answers on wetsuit swimming, cadence, interval time, paddle benefit, hand entry, runners kick drills, bilateral breathing and race breathing.
date : June 11, 2007
author : MegL
comments : 2
So someone convinced you to get off the couch and truck-it to the finish line. Now what? Here's a look at the process from admiring others to inspiring others.

date : March 7, 2007
Discussions on hand entry, common triathlete training mistakes, the best swim drills, useful swim tools and flip turn help.
date : September 3, 2005
Now we will add in the focus on how you will enter your hands in the water upon recovery, and how to rotate to the next side.

date : November 28, 2004
Work your weakness. In the sport of triathlon, most coaches agree that you should spend the most time working on your weakest of the three sports. For many of you this will be swimming!