General Discussion Triathlon Talk » D3 Multisport "The Extra Mile" - newsletter is live! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-08-05 6:25 PM

User image

Boulder, Colorado
Subject: D3 Multisport "The Extra Mile" - newsletter is live!

For all our of faithful readers, the D3 Newsletter is live! Thanks for all the support BT! Just a reminder that you can access great coaching here on BT under the Gold Forum and Custom Plan Creator!

Issue: # 130 July 20130

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here

Dear Athlete,
We hope your fitness is improving as the summer is moving on and getting ready to race your key race of the season, be it an IM, 70.3 or USAT AG Nats! If you have a question, please feel free to ask us!

We've lowered our pricing on 1-1 Coaching and hope you'll give us a call / email if you are looking for a coach. All of our coaches are exceptional and every weekend I get a flood of emails from happy athletes telling me their stories of weekend Personal Bests! It's about time you've set a Personal Best, isn't it?

In this month's edition of "The Extra Mile", Coach Dave, talks about "Racing Fast Downhill" and does it really help you? You'll have to read the article to find out!

Coach Mike touches on 'Proper pacing for racing and training' - so make sure you read it before your next race / big workout!

Also check out our new website feature, "The Triathlon Minute" - check it out here.

Lastly,  check out our Athlete of the Month, Susen Einberger. Susan is an exceptional AG athlete, and she'll be racing for a spot for the Team USA in early August! Good luck Susan! Read her great interview here.

Have a great month and I'll forward to your emails and questions again this month! Keep them coming!

Be well and stay healthy! !

PS - if you are still reading, please follow me on Twitter - I put up some good training advice each week (D3_Mike_Ricci).
Sincerely,
Coach Mike
USAT Level 3 Elite Coach
University of CO, Head Coach

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » D3 Multisport "The Extra Mile" - newsletter is live! Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

D3 Multisport "The Extra Mile" - newsletter is live!

Started by mikericci
Views: 522 Posts: 1

2013-07-01 9:05 PM mikericci

D3 Newsletter - The Extra Mile - July 2008

Started by mikericci
Views: 515 Posts: 1

2008-07-21 2:45 PM mikericci

D3 Multisport Newsletter: The Extra Mile

Started by mikericci
Views: 700 Posts: 1

2007-08-29 8:43 AM mikericci

D3 - The Extra Mile Newsletter - December 06

Started by mikericci
Views: 850 Posts: 1

2006-12-15 11:46 AM mikericci

D3 Newsletter - "The Extra Mile" - September 2006

Started by mikericci
Views: 671 Posts: 7

2006-09-28 2:58 PM mikericci
RELATED ARTICLES
date : April 14, 2011
author : Troy Jacobson
comments : 0
What is the difference between a recovery ride and junk miles?

date : May 21, 2010
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 1
If you are a fitness exerciser, you are unlikely to need extra electrolytes to replace those lost in sweat. If you exercise hard for more than four hours in the heat, replacment may be needed.
date : September 15, 2008
author : lcthomas74
Soon after I got married, I decided I needed to get motivated to work out and focus on getting back into shape. I could barely jog a quarter-mile without needing a walk break.

date : May 5, 2008
author : TriPainter
comments : 1
I went into the pool area (as this was a pool swim) and got body marked. That's when it hit me that I was there to race - this was not a clinic.
date : July 10, 2007
author : IRONVIKING
Eating To Win, Eating To Live. A collection of heart-healthy recipes that fuels Ironman training. Also some pre-race thoughts before Ironman Coeur d’Alene.

date : April 2, 2006
author : a.maria
I think quite truly for the first time I 'get it'. It's not just about the fitness. It's not just about the great little endorphin rush as you hit 5, 10, 15 miles...its not just the medal at the end.
date : October 30, 2005
author : Ron
D3 Multisport and BeginnerTriathlete.com have combined forces to bring high quality training programs to athletes of all abilities, especially new and beginner triathletes.

date : May 30, 2005
author : infosteward
The beauty of the US Multi-Sport Directory is its expansiveness beyond just the sport of triathlons. It’s a multisporter’s ultimate road map.