of 2

2013-08-26 10:07 AM
in reply to: SoberTriGuy

User image

Champion
, Minnesota
Bronze member
Subject: RE: Maplegrove Tri? Anyone?

Originally posted by SoberTriGuy I had a blast racing! I just wish I could run. It was awesome to see Me-Xman sporting the speedo too.. Also, I'm looking for Craig Davis bib 841, I think I packed his sunglasses in my bag by accident.. Does anyone know him? If so please have him e-mail me [email protected]

Have you contacted the RDs?  If I was missing sunglasses I would contact them first.

2013-08-27 8:39 AM
in reply to: BikerGrrrl

User image

Elite
Minnetonka
Subject: RE: Maplegrove Tri? Anyone?
Originally posted by BikerGrrrl

Originally posted by SoberTriGuy I had a blast racing! I just wish I could run. It was awesome to see Me-Xman sporting the speedo too.. Also, I'm looking for Craig Davis bib 841, I think I packed his sunglasses in my bag by accident.. Does anyone know him? If so please have him e-mail me [email protected]

Have you contacted the RDs?  If I was missing sunglasses I would contact them first.

Yep, and contacted a friend at lifetime who has all of the registration info.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Maplegrove Tri? Anyone? Rss Feed  

of 2

RELATED POSTS

Tri-U-Mah Anyone?

Started by MNGopher
Views: 1171 Posts: 7

2010-02-11 9:56 AM BikerGrrrl

Anyone doing Paul Bunyan tri?

Started by rhvonlehe
Views: 1245 Posts: 11

2009-07-27 3:28 PM rhvonlehe

MN Tri-Club/Gear West tri-club Century Ride Saturday

Started by goalie
Views: 944 Posts: 4

2008-07-25 11:19 AM goalie

Anyone seen a 2007 Lake Minnetonka Tri Date?

Started by Hazelmn
Views: 771 Posts: 3

2007-01-04 12:15 PM Hazelmn

icebreaker indoor tri - anyone?

Started by autumn
Views: 747 Posts: 2

2006-03-14 8:13 PM trigirlkris
RELATED ARTICLES
date : April 13, 2010
author : kcowart
comments : 11
I have always been an athlete, growing up playing team sports like basketball and soccer. I also ran in a couple of 10K races every year, so I had no reason to worry about running a 5K...right?

date : August 13, 2008
author : eschmits
comments : 2
After I left the running store, I couldn't stop thinking about the sprint tri and how much of a challenge it would be for me. So instead of joining a gym, I started riding my bike and it felt great.
date : February 5, 2008
author : DominiqueL
comments : 1
A product review of the Louis Garneau Tri Air Triathlon Shoe. After nearly two years of testing, see how this shoe performed. Currently being replaced by the Tri Air 2.

date : January 1, 2008
author : agrace
comments : 4
I couldn’t help but feel that the race had beaten me. Perhaps duathlons were more for me? No, I was more determined than ever to succeed. I was determined to get on top of my swimming.
date : December 31, 2006
author : docgill
comments : 0
This life of mine is not so different from yours. It has a multitude of similarities. I suffer from uncertainty, I get nervous at the thought of registering and when getting to the starting line.

date : May 1, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 9
I am not going to buy a tri-suit before my first tri - I want to make sure I am going to stick with this before I spend a lot of money on it so I want to figure out what will work best.
date : November 27, 2005
author : spetremears
9 weeks after my first bike ride, 5 months after my first swim and 13 months after my surgery I entered the Nelson week Tri a Tri !

date : September 3, 2005
author : aloufan
I couldn't believe that my splits kept getting lower! I started to run harder after I passed the "5 km" sign and picked a few people that I wanted to pass.