BT Development New Site Bugs » route manager Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-08-13 8:31 AM

User image

Master
Bronze member
Subject: route manager

What am I doing wrong? If I go to put in a workout & want to put in a new route..

1st i "must put in a time or distance.. ..why? This prevent me from "trying out" a prospective rte and is an extra step that i do not recall having to do in the "old" version

Then , when I go to map it out..lots of "jumping" of the map, resulting in multiple erases & redoes..

and then..when I am done with the route..end up with TWO entries on my log- a "bike # 1 " with no rte, and a 2nd entry form the entered rte- having to go back & edit & erase the blank 1..

macbrook pro with safari

2013-08-14 11:16 AM
in reply to: isis

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: RE: route manager

The first issue is an easy fix...we will work on that.

The 'jumping'...would this be due to the 'auto-center'?   I just mapped a route on Safari with a very slow internet connection and it did not have this problem.  Personally I am not a fan of safari - seems to take longer to load things, perhaps try Firefox or Chrome to see if that helps?

The last thing.  When you save the route, remember that your previous log entry is saved.  If you go back to 'add todays' workout' and tag with the new route you created, you will create a new entry on top of what you initially started.  You have to go back in and 'edit todays workouts --> s/b/r'...we may be able to fix this too so that it goes back and open up the editor like the old site.

Let me know if this helps or not.

New Thread
BT Development New Site Bugs » route manager Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Selecting a route that I have created

Started by latestarter
Views: 1570 Posts: 6

2013-07-18 11:37 AM Ron

Route manager

Started by tnickerson
Views: 1398 Posts: 5

2013-07-16 2:29 PM Ron
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 26, 2008
author : Team BT
comments : 0
Instructions on how to directly upload routes from your Garmin training device into your training logs.

date : May 8, 2007
author : Ron
comments : 0
Lots of updates in this version! Map your routes and elevation profiles of single sport workouts, bricks and races! Directly integrates into BT's training log to assign routes to workouts.