Other Resources The Political Joe » Judge rules infants name to be changed! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2013-08-14 11:41 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Bronze member
Subject: RE: Judge rules infants name to be changed!

Used to be a little girl at the school I taught at named Shi th aed pronounced (Shi th long a ed). BT does not like this name. If you don't break it up it looks a little different

And I had a parent with the first name Psycho. She was actually a very nice lady!

Edited by trigal38 2013-08-14 11:46 AM

2013-08-14 1:45 PM
in reply to: jmk-brooklyn

User image

Champion
PA
Originally posted by jmk-brooklyn

Originally posted by austhokie

makes me wonder what they legal basis of his decision was....and how it ended up in the courts....

I guess, it could be argued that it is an honorific term and thus not suitable - kinda like Rabbi, Reverend etc...but not sure

If I have another kid, I'm naming him "President".

Why would you ever do such a thing? Nobody wants to be associated with the past few clowns.
2013-08-14 3:10 PM
in reply to: trigal38

User image

Champion
Chicago
Originally posted by trigal38

Used to be a little girl at the school I taught at named Shi th aed pronounced (Shi th long a ed). BT does not like this name. If you don't break it up it looks a little different

And I had a parent with the first name Psycho. She was actually a very nice lady!

My ex is a teacher and in consecutive years has `Porsche' and `Abracadabra' ... not even kidding. I was all `Um, what's this name???' when I was helping correct papers once.
2013-08-14 4:02 PM
in reply to: lisac957

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

lol, these are funny.

I worked with and am still good friends with Mike Kok.  Yes, it's pronounced that way.

He was always awesome on conference calls.  "Mike Kok joining the call, how's it hanging everyone" was his typical intro.

2013-08-14 9:11 PM
in reply to: mr2tony

User image

Bronze member
Originally posted by mr2tony
Originally posted by trigal38

My ex is a teacher and in consecutive years has `Porsche' and `Abracadabra' ... not even kidding. I was all `Um, what's this name???' when I was helping correct papers once.

HA - never had students with those names. Now I have that Abracadabra song stuck in my head.

2013-08-29 8:39 AM
in reply to: mrbbrad

User image

Extreme Veteran
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Originally posted by mrbbrad

Originally posted by jford2309

Originally posted by mr2tony She should've forced the mom to change the kids name to Bruce Wayne.

Nooooo, that's a stupid name, a name should roll off a tongue, have some alliteration like Clark Kent!  Now that's a good name!

Ugh what a dumb name. I know someone named Kent Clark (no joke) and he gets made fun of all the time. Bruce Wayne is a much more under-the-radar name.

There is a Richard Hertz where I work. I have to stifle a laugh every time I hear his name. Very immature and unprofessional on my part...

I used to work with Richard Head, Benjamin Dover and Candice Kane (Yes, she went by Candy) . Went to High School with Daniel Boone and Mary Christmas.

I don't think that the judge should be allowed make someone change their child's' name.

2013-08-29 11:05 AM
in reply to: rick4657

User image

Champion
PA
Originally posted by rick4657
Originally posted by mrbbrad
Originally posted by jford2309

Originally posted by mr2tony She should've forced the mom to change the kids name to Bruce Wayne.

Nooooo, that's a stupid name, a name should roll off a tongue, have some alliteration like Clark Kent!  Now that's a good name!

Ugh what a dumb name. I know someone named Kent Clark (no joke) and he gets made fun of all the time. Bruce Wayne is a much more under-the-radar name.

There is a Richard Hertz where I work. I have to stifle a laugh every time I hear his name. Very immature and unprofessional on my part...

I used to work with Richard Head, Benjamin Dover and Candice Kane (Yes, she went by Candy) . Went to High School with Daniel Boone and Mary Christmas. I don't think that the judge should be allowed make someone change their child's' name.

I know Kitty Ho.

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Judge rules infants name to be changed! Rss Feed  

of 2

RELATED POSTS

A change of pace from SSM

Started by JoshR
Views: 999 Posts: 6

2013-07-02 3:25 PM mehaner

Justices rule on SSM Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7

Started by switch
Views: 8031 Posts: 158

2013-07-05 12:19 AM bootygirl

Medical Groups Oppose Gun-Law Change To Share Mental Health Records

Started by DanielG
Views: 1886 Posts: 11

2013-06-19 2:04 PM powerman

If new rules from the "fiscal cliff fiasco" didn't go into affect until 1 Jan...

Started by jldicarlo
Views: 2301 Posts: 13

2013-04-27 8:44 AM GomesBolt
RELATED ARTICLES
date : May 5, 2008
author : TriPainter
comments : 1
I went into the pool area (as this was a pool swim) and got body marked. That's when it hit me that I was there to race - this was not a clinic.

date : May 5, 2008
author : mrakes1
comments : 0
Did you flat training or racing on your tubular tire? This video will show you everything you need to do to change your tubular tire.
date : June 5, 2006
author : mikericci
How should I go about training for the marathon while also building base in the other two events? Doing this seems like it's causing me to break the 10% rule in running.

date : October 2, 2005
author : ChiRunning
In order to improve your running efficiency and enjoy that last leg of every race, there are three important “rules of the road” to follow.
date : July 4, 2005
author : Ontherun
comments : 3
Motivation can be hard to come by some days. Here are a few things I have learned to help stay focused.

date : September 5, 2004
author : USATriathlon
Position rule violations during triathlon racing.
date : September 2, 2004
author : Michael
comments : 1
How to properly and effectively lay out your triathlon transition area.

date : September 2, 2004
author : Michael
If you are going to do a triathlon, you need to know at least some of the basic rules that can keep you from getting hurt or hurting someone else.