General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Nautica Malibu Tri--looking for swimmer Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-09-01 11:16 PM

Subject: Nautica Malibu Tri--looking for swimmer
Hello! I am on a relay team for team Lionsgate at next Sunday's Nautica Malibu Triathlon. It's actually my 3rd year participating on a relay team (all times as a runner) and I am looking forward to it again. The rub is that my team's swimmer has bowed out and I am looking to see if anyone would be willing to step in his place. It's a half mile ocean swim and I am not looking for a super fast person as neither myself or my cyclist are super fast.

Thanks in advance!

DJ

2013-09-03 7:56 AM
in reply to: Dnicole80

New user
Subject: RE: Nautica Malibu Tri--looking for swimmer
might be interested,
sat or sunday
is it pd for

thnx
chris
2013-09-04 3:25 PM
in reply to: jacobus

Subject: RE: Nautica Malibu Tri--looking for swimmer
It was for Sunday, but meant to post that we found someone. Thanks for responding though!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Nautica Malibu Tri--looking for swimmer Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Nautica Malibu Triathlon International Distance

Started by C.J.
Views: 1095 Posts: 1

2011-06-19 2:02 PM C.J.

Nautica Malibu Triathlon vs. LA Triathlon

Started by C.J.
Views: 3860 Posts: 8

2011-03-21 5:58 PM derek31

Nautica Malibu - Reg Opens 3/1/11

Started by Fastyellow
Views: 1499 Posts: 6

2011-03-08 2:40 PM Triheado

Nautica malibu olympic tri Pages: 1 2

Started by Triheado
Views: 2964 Posts: 30

2010-09-11 8:52 PM SDCali

Nautica Malibu Triathlon : Official Thread

Started by gpdtx
Views: 1533 Posts: 2

2009-09-01 7:27 PM Revbigdog
RELATED ARTICLES
date : November 28, 2012
author : AMSSM
comments : 1
The anatomy, diagnosis and treatment of swimmer's shoulder.

date : February 17, 2009
author : Amy Kuitse
comments : 13
I have pedals with the cage and when I ride 2+ hours my legs feel much more tired then if I took out my husband's bike with clipless pedals. Do clipless pedals truly make the difference?
date : December 27, 2008
author : Tri Swim Coach
comments : 5
Are you a new swimmer starting your triathlon training? Here are some top answers to member questions as you begin your triathlon swim training.

date : July 30, 2006
author : AMSSM
comments : 0
I started riding this spring with the Carnac shoes on Look pedals (with plenty of float). About five minutes into a ride I get sharp pain on the outer edge of my feet, just behind the pedal.
date : August 31, 2004
Have no fear, there are things you can do. Even the worst of kickers can develop an adequate kick for freestyle, which is all you need for a triathlon swim.

Kevin Koskella of www.TriSwimCoach.com gives his introduction on how he became a swim coach.
Interval training is used to describe the system of multiple repeat swims used in most swim training programs. The best way to improve aerobic endurance is through short rest periods.

Most of us in the triathlon world are concerned with more than just fat burning. There are certain situations when it’s appropriate to use fins during a workout.