General Discussion Triathlon Talk » PHILADELPHIA TRIATHLON - Give it the Ol' Philly Tri Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2006-07-31 3:04 PM
in reply to: #498554

User image

Regular
Pittsburgh, PA
Subject: RE: PHILADELPHIA TRIATHLON - Give it the Ol' Philly Tri
oh, yeah. way worse than the schuylkill. The water's stagnant so theres a TON of bugs and last year it smelled like poop (and tasted awful too).

as much as I can remember its flatter than Philly. I did 7 Tris last year so some of them blurr together but I know for sure once you're out of the park its totally flat. I'm 90% sure its pretty flat in the park as well. I actually don't like super flat bike courses--its easier to take a drink when you're coasting downhill and the coasting breaks are nice!

I would do Lums again this year except I live in Pittsburgh so its a long drive especially when I was just there! Maybe next year...

2006-07-31 3:06 PM
in reply to: #498564

User image

ooof. that sounds pretty disgusting! i hope all the recent rain helps that this year. i think i'd hurl if i saw that at like 7 am!
2006-07-31 7:37 PM
in reply to: #491890

User image

Regular
PA

I am actually doing the catfish in harrisburg the same weekend as lums pond. I do know some people from my tri club at the Y are doing that one. But yeah I am doing catfish, so another river. bike is flat, and the run is basically flat too. I can't wait Yesterday was great, but until I do it all on my own I am just not going to get that fianl sense of accomplishment.

splits, are up on compuscore

http://www.compuscore.com/cs2006/july/philatrisplits.htm

I was checking until they put it up.  

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » PHILADELPHIA TRIATHLON - Give it the Ol' Philly Tri Rss Feed  

of 2