General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Cyclocross bike GT GTR Type CX - Size M - 800$ Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-09-09 1:42 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Somewhere, British Columbia
Subject: Cyclocross bike GT GTR Type CX - Size M - 800$
Hi,
I don't use my cross bike so...

Very good condition, GT GTR Type CX 2009 size M/54.

It comes with very slightly used conti gatorskin and a set of knobby tires.

It is equipped with SRAM Rival components.

Will be shipped from Toronto, Canada or picked up locally.

Thanks for looking
Alex

(CX.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
CX.jpg (123KB - 40 downloads)
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Cyclocross bike GT GTR Type CX - Size M - 800$ Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

GT Bicycles GTR Type CX - 950$

Started by playmobil31
Views: 797 Posts: 1

2013-05-01 11:24 AM playmobil31

2011 Never used GT GTR Pro Carbon frame&fork (532mm horizontal tt) - $750

Started by teamtrinity
Views: 2678 Posts: 3

2012-05-07 9:36 AM teamtrinity

Serotta CX II - 800$

Started by c5tacc
Views: 858 Posts: 1

2011-12-21 11:42 AM c5tacc
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 12, 2009
author : FitWerx
comments : 0
We are often asked the question, "What size frame should I buy" and the answer is “it depends”. I know that’s not the answer you want to hear, but hopefully the following will shed some more light.

date : October 28, 2009
author : AMSSM
I was just recently diagnosed with MS, but I'm also very accepting and ready to move forward - especially in my triathlon training and I would love input and training tips.
date : December 27, 2008
author : FitWerx
comments : 9
Are you a beginner triathlete? This video will compare triathlon bikes and road bikes to help you figure out what is best for you as you begin your triathlon training.

date : October 15, 2008
I've had shoulder problems since the very beginning of tri training. I did see an ortho who took x-rays and said I have a type II acromioin. I'd love to know some stretches to help my flexibility.
date : July 8, 2008
author : sportfactory
Training and racing with your body type mostly means a more analytical approach to both. Here are a few ways you can tip the genetic scale.

date : September 4, 2006
Athletes with diabetes can exercise and compete at a high level. Exercise can help control blood sugars, particularly in Type 2 diabetics, but it can also worsen them if you are not in good control.
date : July 2, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 1
Is there a magic number of days off for your training plan? Is it a one size fits all or an an individual choice?

date : June 5, 2006
author : mrakes1
In spite of blaming metabolism for your body type or holding your genetics at fault, anyone can lose weight.