Other Resources My Cup of Joe » My new favorite piece of training gear Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply

of 3

2013-09-13 11:42 AM
in reply to: switch

User image

Master
Englewood, Florida
Subject: RE: My new favorite piece of training gear
Originally posted by switch
Originally posted by cdban66
Originally posted by Asalzwed

Originally posted by Hot Runner I bet if I looked long and hard enough I could find them at a street market here. If they sell them at Target, 90% chance they're made here or in China. But would I wear them? Uh....I love cats but.....Anyway, it's way too hot for tights. Maybe the dude shorts, though, if they had extra small.

If you do find it, could you buy me a bolt? I've apparently got some Christmas presents to make.

Elesa, you are 1" inseam shorts. 

If you make them, I will wear them proudly--with lots of lube.

Your new avi?????

don't tempt me Chris

It's a dare at this point.

2013-09-13 11:47 AM
in reply to: cdban66

User image

Regular
LHOTP

Originally posted by Hot Runner I bet if I looked long and hard enough I could find them at a street market here. If they sell them at Target, 90% chance they're made here or in China. But would I wear them? Uh....I love cats but.....Anyway, it's way too hot for tights. Maybe the dude shorts, though, if they had extra small.

If you do find it, could you buy me a bolt? I've apparently got some Christmas presents to make.

Your new avi?????

don't tempt me Chris

Salty, you know what you have to do.
2013-09-13 11:49 AM
in reply to: cdban66

User image

Pro

Your new avi?????

With a PayPal link, no doubt.

2013-09-13 11:51 AM

User image

Seattle

Your new avi?????

don't tempt me Chris

Chris is also getting some with a 1" inseam with get off my lawn embroidered across the arse. I don't care if the embroidery is uncomfortable. You can lube up too.

2013-09-13 11:54 AM
in reply to: Asalzwed

User image

Regular
LHOTP

Your new avi?????

don't tempt me Chris

Chris is also getting some with a 1" inseam with get off my lawn embroidered across the arse. I don't care if the embroidery is uncomfortable. You can lube up too.

we had been trying to come up with a pod kit...it's on!
2013-09-13 11:57 AM
in reply to: BrianRunsPhilly

User image

Regular
LHOTP
Originally posted by BrianRunsPhilly

Your new avi?????

With a PayPal link, no doubt.

Brian, I don't know what your insinuating here, but I think you're my bro, so I'm gonna hope there's no malintent.

2013-09-13 11:57 AM

User image

Seattle

Your new avi?????

don't tempt me Chris

we had been trying to come up with a pod kit...it's on!

You guys are so trusting. None of you have even asked about my seamstress skills. 

2013-09-13 11:59 AM

User image

Master
Englewood, Florida

Your new avi?????

don't tempt me Chris

You send em, I'll wear em.  You'll be the ones digging your eyes out with a spoon when I send you the photo.

2013-09-13 1:55 PM

Subject: ...
This user's post has been ignored.
2013-09-13 1:57 PM
in reply to: 0

Regular
LHOTP
Originally posted by Teejaay

Thanks Asalzwed for the this!  I found them at my Target this morning .. but in black!  These will work purrrrrfectly for my Halloween costume and I may just show up to crossfit in them .. maybe! (no front shot as the kitty at my crotch area is busting out and, well, you know .. )

Dang, Teejay, those pussa pants look great in back, uhhh, I mean black.  They look great in black :)

Edited by switch 2013-09-13 1:57 PM
2013-09-13 2:20 PM

Seattle
Ha! I've created a monsstaaah! Good on you for the rear view. Definitely the biggest purrrk (can't believe I did that)

2013-09-13 3:27 PM

2013-09-15 8:08 AM
in reply to: Teejaay

Master
Eugene, Oregon
Bronze member
Glad you found them without me having to start an import business running hideous fabric to the US. Was thinking about it today and I know the market that would have the fabric, if anyone had it. I have found absolutely ridiculous stuff there that rivals the flying kitties. It's huge with no air con and going there is a bigger ordeal than a three-hour run in tropical heat. I design a lot of my own clothes and it's my stop of last resort when I just can't find the fabric I want--if they don't have it, no one will.

2013-09-15 11:05 AM
in reply to: Hot Runner

Regular
LHOTP
Originally posted by Hot RunnerGlad you found them without me having to start an import business running hideous fabric to the US. Was thinking about it today and I know the market that would have the fabric, if anyone had it. I have found absolutely ridiculous stuff there that rivals the flying kitties. It's huge with no air con and going there is a bigger ordeal than a three-hour run in tropical heat. I design a lot of my own clothes and it's my stop of last resort when I just can't find the fabric I want--if they don't have it, no one will.
You design your own clothes?! I think this should have made the special talent list
2013-09-15 1:01 PM

Queen BTich
I went to 2 Targets, on a Saturday, to get these tights. And I don't even like cats.

They're horrifically awesome.
2013-09-15 2:42 PM
in reply to: Comet

Regular
LHOTP

Originally posted by Comet I went to 2 Targets, on a Saturday, to get these tights. And I don't even like cats.

Wait. What?

This is so confusing.  You don't even like cats?

I'm in the kitty cat twilight zone. 

I seem to be lacking the it's-so-bad-I-want-to-put-it-all-over-my-azz-and-thighs gene :

2013-09-15 3:22 PM

Seattle

Originally posted by Comet I went to 2 Targets, on a Saturday, to get these tights. And I don't even like cats.

Wait. What?

I seem to be lacking the it's-so-bad-I-want-to-put-it-all-over-my-azz-and-thighs gene  

They just look THAT good. Hmm, maybe you just need the rear view? Maybe that would make the sale?
2013-09-15 3:45 PM

Queen BTich

Wait. What?

I seem to be lacking the it's-so-bad-I-want-to-put-it-all-over-my-azz-and-thighs gene  

Yep, not a cat person. I'm a dog person. Well, I could probably tolerate cats, but my dog eats them (for realz, true story, hunting dog).

So I initially went to get them for my cousin (3 cats), but when I tried them on, it was like I got pulled into this hypnotic cat universe.

Now they're my tights. I will laugh when I wear them, then throw them out.
(they're so cheap, doesn't seem like they're last too long)
2013-09-15 4:03 PM

Seattle
Originally posted by Comet

Wait. What?

Yep, not a cat person. I'm a dog person. Well, I could probably tolerate cats, but my dog eats them (for realz, true story, hunting dog).

So I initially went to get them for my cousin (3 cats), but when I tried them on, it was like I got pulled into this hypnotic cat universe.

I'm going to wear mine until someone tells me to stop.. I can't wait until it cools down enough. I'll have to keep a tally of how many uses I can get out of em
2013-09-15 4:09 PM

Regular
LHOTP

Wait. What?

I seem to be lacking the it's-so-bad-I-want-to-put-it-all-over-my-azz-and-thighs gene :

They just look THAT good. Hmm, maybe you just need the rear view? Maybe that would make the sale?

Yes, yes I do.

2013-09-15 4:19 PM

Regular
LHOTP

Wait. What?

OK, I'm just cracking up thinking of "Dreamweaver" playing in the background as you fall under the power of the space kitties under the flourescent awesomeness that is the Target dressing room.

If BT had a post your SNL skit thread, we would have enough kitty tight material to last an entire season.  I feel a meme coming on...

2013-09-15 4:48 PM
in reply to: 0

Edited by Teejaay 2013-09-15 4:56 PM
2013-09-15 8:04 PM

Queen BTich

Wait. What?

I'm going to wear mine until someone tells me to stop.. I can't wait until it cools down enough. I'll have to keep a tally of how many uses I can get out of em

I'm debating if I want to go get another pair as backup. One for working out and one to last longer as 'everyday' lounge wear.

I'm a sucker for outrageous tights. I got these last year. Sadly they're too big now, they don't even stay on.
(if anyone wants them, they're a Large. Only wore them 2-3 times)

2013-09-15 8:50 PM

Regular
LHOTP

Wait. What?

I'm debating if I want to go get another pair as backup. One for working out and one to last longer as 'everyday' lounge wear.

I'm a sucker for outrageous tights. I got these last year. Sadly they're too big now, they don't even stay on. :(
(if anyone wants them, they're a Large. Only wore them 2-3 times)

Jeez, Comet, I was really hoping to get a pair of tight that had some neon and made me look like I had a bull's eye on my azz, but sadly they're not my size either.  (I know they're a skeleton, but they're also an azz bull's eye).

You crazy tights people are, well, crazy.  Crazy for me would be charcoal grey, and even then they'd just sit in my drawer and mock me as I pulled out the black ones every time. 

2013-09-16 8:38 AM

Queen BTich
Originally posted by

Jeez, Comet, I was really hoping to get a pair of tight that had some neon and made me look like I had a bull's eye on my azz, but sadly they're not my size either.  (I know they're a skeleton, but they're also an azz bull's eye).

You crazy tights people are, well, crazy.  Crazy for me would be charcoal grey, and even then they'd just sit in my drawer and mock me as I pulled out the black ones every time. 

Sigh. I love those tights. I broke my femur in the same place as that nice little screw, to fix the broken femur. HAD to have those tights.

Don't worry, I still have 2 pairs of standard black tights for exercise that get worn often.
New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » My new favorite piece of training gear Rss Feed  

of 3

RELATED POSTS

My new favorite piece of paper!!!

Started by Thomasski
Views: 1875 Posts: 24

2011-08-29 3:11 PM twomarks

What is your favorite Tri Gear websites

Started by Livestrong191
Views: 875 Posts: 11

2010-01-06 2:45 PM mmrocker13

Extra piece of saftey gear

Started by TexTriGuy
Views: 889 Posts: 10

2009-03-11 6:59 AM Silver_wlf

What's your favorite "new"classic/ cult movie? Pages: 1 2 3 4

Started by gullahcracker
Views: 2840 Posts: 82

2005-12-07 8:20 AM Opus

My New Favorite Beer :-)

Started by RGRBILL
Views: 986 Posts: 13

2005-02-02 11:11 PM Spanner
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 21, 2012
author : gplitt
comments : 0
A satire on magazines advertising expensive gear we can't afford and certainly don't need.

date : July 29, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 3
Third in a series of three articles about the basics, the niceties and the luxuries
date : June 29, 2011
comments : 4
Second in a series of three articles about the basics, the niceties and the luxuries

date : April 12, 2011
author : FitWerx
How should I be shifting gears on the front chainring and the rear cogs to cope with hills?
date : January 1, 2011
Here are five steps to ensure that you keep your promise to yourself to get you to that first triathlon.

date : December 31, 2009
author : Ron
comments : 8
Where do I start? What equipment do I need? How do I train? This article will serve as your 'Where do I start?' guide with several triathlon training schedules included below.
date : March 5, 2009
author : mrakes1
Discussions on an eating plan to lose weight, lean protein sources, being hungry, recovery foods, eggs and Marni's favorite supplements.

date : December 27, 2008
author : Tri Swim Coach
comments : 5
Are you a new swimmer starting your triathlon training? Here are some top answers to member questions as you begin your triathlon swim training.