General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Quintana Roo Espada tri bike, Reynolds Aero Wheels, Giro Aero Helmet, Garneau Tri Shoes Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-09-28 11:29 AM

User image

Veteran
Naptown, IN
Subject: Quintana Roo Espada tri bike, Reynolds Aero Wheels, Giro Aero Helmet, Garneau Tri Shoes

I'm switching my focus from road triathlons to Xterra triathlons and trail running. So, I'm selling all my road triathlon gear. I've listed individual prices (including shipping) for each item. If you are interested in one than more item, I will offer discounted "package deals". Payment can be made through Paypal.

Feel free to e-mail me at klwilson00 at yahoo.com or send a PM through BT with any questions.

I've included one picture of each item in the ad. Additional pictures can be seen here:

http://s891.photobucket.com/user/klwilson00/library/Triathlon%20Gea...

Quintana Roo Espada triathlon bike, size large, excellent condition, only used for racing (I used my road bike for training). The bike has 903 miles on it over 3 seasons of racing (Olympic and Sprint distances). The bike has never been crashed and was always stored inside my house in a spare bedroom.

The Espada frameset is the same frame as the Lucero. It is full carbon fiber and has the same geometry as the Lucero. It was a limited edition frame sold exclusively by R&A Cycles. R&A is still selling this frameset on their website for $1100 new. I purchased my frameset from R&A in January of 2010 and built up the bike with new parts (listed below).

One other note on this bike. The fork steerer tube has not been cut. So, you have a great deal of adjustability with the height of the bars.

Selling price for complete bike: $1650 shipped

Bike Specs:
Profile Design Ozero base bar
Profle Design T3+ Carbon Aero Bars (new this season)
Profile Design OS2 brake levers
Shimano Dura Ace shifters
Shimano Ultegra Derailleurs and Brakes
FSA SLK Light Crankset (39/53) and FSA Bottom bracket
Look Keo Carbon Pedals
Selle Italia Signot1 tri saddle
Quintana Roo System Six seat post ($150 upgrade over stock)
Reynolds Shadow wheelset with 12-25 Ultegra Cassette and Vitorria Rubino Pro tires

Quintana Roo Espada photo IMG_0911_zps19bb1ebf.jpg

Reynolds Strike 66mm carbon clincher wheelset. I purchased this wheelset the same time I purchased my tri bike listed above. The wheels have been used for 903 miles and are in excellent condition. Skewers and Reynolds brake pads are included with the wheels. I'm including the Shimano Dura Ace Cassette (11-23) and the Vittoria Open Corsa Evo CX tires with latex tubes in the sale.

Selling price for wheelset: $850 shipped

photo IMG_0917_zps68976040.jpg

Giro Advantage 2 aero helmet, size medium, used for 2 seasons in races only. Excellent condition with one small scuff (see pictures) from lying on the ground in transition during a race (I learned my lesson and put the helmet on the aero bars after that happened).

Selling price: $75 shipped

Giro Advantage 2 Aero Helmet photo IMG_0921_zps2ed54dc2.jpg

Garneau Tri Lite shoes, size 45 (11.5 USA), carbon fiber soles, 3 hole (Look type) bolt pattern. The shoes were used for 2 seasons and are in great condition. There are scuffs on the toes of the shoes from hitting the ground while clipped in running through transition.

Selling price $75 shipped

Garneau Tri Lite Shoes photo IMG_0925_zps5438c841.jpg

Edited by mobey 2013-09-28 11:43 AM

2013-10-04 3:56 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Veteran
Naptown, IN
Subject: PRICE REDUCTIONS!
BUMP for PRICE REDUCTIONS.....

Quintana Roo bike $1500 shipped
Reynolds Wheels $750 shipped
Giro Helmet $70 shipped
Garneau Shoes $70 shipped

Buy everything for $2250 shipped!

Edited by mobey 2013-10-04 3:57 PM
2013-10-05 12:02 AM
in reply to: mobey

Subject: RE: PRICE REDUCTIONS!
Man those wheels are tempting. I hope for your sake you do not but if you still have them after the holidays I would love to make you an offer if your open to them. Just a fyi I have not done an extera race but I have donea bunch o adventure races to include a couple week long expedition race. Dont make the same mistake I did a d use a full suspension mountain bike.
2013-10-07 6:59 PM
in reply to: tryingtotri0321

User image

Veteran
Naptown, IN
Subject: RE: PRICE REDUCTIONS!
All items have been sold. Thanks!
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Quintana Roo Espada tri bike, Reynolds Aero Wheels, Giro Aero Helmet, Garneau Tri Shoes Rss Feed