CLOSED

of 11

2013-10-31 4:57 PM
in reply to: msteiner

User image

Alpharetta, Georgia
Bronze member
Subject: RE: The Decline of the BT community

I'm surprised you were bothered by the clique comment, because you can't single out TAN on that one. I can dig up references and links, too, if that is necessary. Seems to be popular in this thread. (talk about gnawing on the gristle...)

I am not justifying what you call "mocking" others. That was certainly not the intent of any of my posts. If any of my posts cross the line, I fully expect Ron or other admins to call me on it, which has yet to be done, ever.

2013-10-31 4:59 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Yeah Fred, there seems to be an underlying pathology going on here that may on its surface seem to be beyond the topic of this thread, but may actually be indicative of the problem.  I've not looked in TAN in... years?  and looked at the linked pages.  Yes, it seems to an outsider that the folks in there are (with all apologies) mocking others on a high school level.  Again,. I am not a TAN member so maybe it's all in good fun, but it sure don't feel that way.  And maybe it is caveat emptor. But its bleeding into this thread, sadly.  There are even comments about complaining because one is using an iDevice.

At any rate, hopefully those issues do not derail the intent of this thread, and that people take away from it the ideal that we should do our best to post in a positive and helpful way.

I've been here since 2004.  First trainng log I posted my weight of 245#.  Just raced IM Canada and Miami 70.3 at 185-190.  BT folks have helped to get me through two serious health issues, and I am forever grateful for that.  Ron and Derek reached out and offered me a way to stay involved when I wasn't physically able to race.  I remember when there were follow threads for every IM each season, because it was SUCH a big deal, and the guys and girls doing the IMs were my heroes.  Now BT, tris, and IM have lost some luster as they've become more mainstream.  I think it takes more effort than before to keep this site relevant, given all the other electronic resources for tri and race information.

If nothing else, this thread has made me even more aware of what I say here, and that there really isn't any room for sniping or smarta$$ responses.  If I have constructive information I will offer it, if not I will learn from others.  Which, as John pointed out is kind of ironic in this thread, given the comments re snarkiness and the call to reinstate Bryan (with which I agree).  Anyone here actually remember Bryan's final post?  I do.   (and no, for the record, he did not get banned for one post, having been a mod I know how they work it, it's like drafting, you have several opportunities to fly right, and are given every opportunity to do so, Bryan certainly did not get banned for one post, nor did Daremo)

Edited by ChrisM 2013-10-31 5:03 PM
2013-10-31 5:01 PM
in reply to: Fred D

User image

Pro
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania

Originally posted by Fred D

Wow, this little thread has really brought out a whole gamut of issues that I didn't expect it to.

I thought the primary value was going to be in how the new update and the mobile version really aren't conducive to easy logging or forum usage.

A few thoughts:

1. I've been here 7 years and never been to TAN (yes I knew what it was). I stopped going to COJ over a year ago as it was not productive use of *my* time. *I* also found that it brought out a negative side of me that I knew I could do better than. I don't begrudge folks that are there or in 'TAN', COJ or whatever, but it really wasn't for me, so I stopped going. Most of the people I had trouble with in COJ were not really into tri so much anymore and I primarily come to this site to discuss triathlon. Obviously this post has drifted a bit from that.

2. If people are really mocking people negatively in TAN, then maybe the mods need to have a closer look at this, as it doesn't seem to fit with the underlying global principle of BT, which is a site designed to be friendly and useful for the BEGINNER triathlete. Obviously I could care less about what is said of me in TAN and Ron and the mods are fully capable of determining what is best for the site. In general, making fun of people is not going to help newbies enjoy our great sport.... BUT I will say that I really never have been to TAN (or at least can't ever remember lol), so I am not even saying this is occurring, RATHER that maybe someone needs to look at this as Elesa has raised concern.

3. WRT the repeated posts on the same topics that MRBRAD raised.... I don't agree with his analogy of the woman who asks the time even though she has a watch, phone etc. No one is actually asking YOU the question on BT directly like his analogy.... rather it is a question that is simply thrown out to the forum usually. Just don't click open the thread if the topic bothers you. I'm quite sure lots of BTers have done that with this thread, which is great. Simple.... don't like the thread question or think it's repetitive? Don't click on it? That's my view at least.

4. I see the potential for this thread to get a bit nasty and derailed fairly soon, so I suspect I will be gone from it with that, but I am really pleased that so many took my questions to heart and gave well thought out answers. It's yet another reason why I am such a big fan of this BT site as there really is a FANTASTIC COMMUNITY here at heart!

THANKS!

Fred

I only jump into COJ occasionally, and can probably count the number of times I've looked at TAN on one hand, because I'm here mostly for the triathlon conversation too.

I did look at the posts linked above in the back and forth about mocking, cliques, TAN, etc, and I'm definitely not one of the cool kids, because I had no idea what anyone was talking about in the threads linked.

2013-10-31 5:06 PM
in reply to: lisac957

User image

Regular
LHOTP
The links are to provide specific examples of behavior that you and others are insisting does not exist. That is not "gnawing in the gristle". It is providing support of an argument.

Matt, I appreciate your input. So that's the four people who have contacted me, you (Matt), me...that's six people who have a problem with behavior that routinely goes on in a thread. Mods, how many people need to voice concern about another thread before it is taken down?

2013-10-31 5:06 PM
in reply to: 0

Subject: ...
This user's post has been ignored.

Edited by Fred D 2013-10-31 5:07 PM
2013-10-31 5:12 PM
in reply to: msteiner

Extreme Veteran
Maryland

Originally posted by msteiner

Originally posted by lisac957

Originally posted by msteiner

She's not the only one with an issue with TaN.  I'm not even a part of most of the battles, but I find the way users use that thread to mock people off-putting.

I do thank you for your post though.  You are right that not everyone in TaN is negative.

I can see how TAN would be confusing to those who just pop in, read a few posts they don't understand, and leave. I am often confused or not interested in  other threads on this site and then... wait for it... don't click on them again - problem solved! No additional time wasted! It's not rocket science. And also not reason for me to immediately hate those folks. Different strokes, ya know? 

There are inside jokes, yes (which I think some people are mis-interpreting as "negative" things - everything in TAN should be read in red italics font). When did that become a crime? Inside jokes happen ALLLL over this forum, the web, and life. Do people also get upset in these situations that they aren't part of every inside joke they encounter? It seems like such a petty and immature thing to get upset about. 

Today's TAN topics:
Food
Halloween
Surgery recovery and support for said BTer
Sharpies
Food

So are you denying that mocking people doesn't happen in that thread, or are you saying it's justified because people don't have to look there?  "Don't come in here if you don't like us talking about you."  Is that really what we have here?

Here's an example:

http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=491068&page=84&pagesize=25#M4826829

You made that post RE: me making a comment about TaN being more of a clique where you guys respond to a certain group of each other and more or less ignore others, which does happen.  I was bothered by that, but then the above post took it to the next level.  It was additionally bothersome because I've enjoyed conversations with you in threads from the past.  

I would like to add that I believe there is a certain group of people who think that they are superior to other people because they are more a part of BT than others due to their participation in some parts of the "community." And that they and their friends are somehow the driving force behind the existence of the site, which has been brought up in COJ topics in the past (I do not have the energy to search and quote).

2013-10-31 5:35 PM
in reply to: dmiller5

Bronze member

Well since the thread is almost derailed anyway I'll just put it over the edge.......

I present this photo of my adorable niece on her first Halloween!

2013-10-31 5:44 PM
in reply to: trigal38

Royal(PITA)
West Chester, Ohio

Originally posted by trigal38

Well since the thread is almost derailed anyway I'll just put it over the edge.......

That is a whole lot of cuteness derailing the thread

2013-10-31 5:46 PM
in reply to: ChrisM

Master
, California

Originally posted by ChrisM

Yeah Fred, there seems to be an underlying pathology going on here that may on its surface seem to be beyond the topic of this thread, but may actually be indicative of the problem.  I've not looked in TAN in... years?  and looked at the linked pages.  Yes, it seems to an outsider that the folks in there are (with all apologies) mocking others on a high school level.  Again,. I am not a TAN member so maybe it's all in good fun, but it sure don't feel that way.  And maybe it is caveat emptor. But its bleeding into this thread, sadly.  There are even comments about complaining because one is using an iDevice.

At any rate, hopefully those issues do not derail the intent of this thread, and that people take away from it the ideal that we should do our best to post in a positive and helpful way.

I've been here since 2004.  First trainng log I posted my weight of 245#.  Just raced IM Canada and Miami 70.3 at 185-190.  BT folks have helped to get me through two serious health issues, and I am forever grateful for that.  Ron and Derek reached out and offered me a way to stay involved when I wasn't physically able to race.  I remember when there were follow threads for every IM each season, because it was SUCH a big deal, and the guys and girls doing the IMs were my heroes.  Now BT, tris, and IM have lost some luster as they've become more mainstream.  I think it takes more effort than before to keep this site relevant, given all the other electronic resources for tri and race information.

If nothing else, this thread has made me even more aware of what I say here, and that there really isn't any room for sniping or smarta$$ responses.  If I have constructive information I will offer it, if not I will learn from others.  Which, as John pointed out is kind of ironic in this thread, given the comments re snarkiness and the call to reinstate Bryan (with which I agree).  Anyone here actually remember Bryan's final post?  I do.   (and no, for the record, he did not get banned for one post, having been a mod I know how they work it, it's like drafting, you have several opportunities to fly right, and are given every opportunity to do so, Bryan certainly did not get banned for one post, nor did Daremo)

Having suffered the same thing, I might not be racing right now, and I certainly would not have raced Canada last year without you showing what's possible.  So thank you.

2013-10-31 5:48 PM
in reply to: trigal38

Champion
the alamo city, Texas

Originally posted by trigal38

/thread!

2013-10-31 6:09 PM
in reply to: #4884905

Rochester, NY
Found this tonight on flipboard. Thought it might be fitting. I think BT does some if what they mention very well.

Hopefully this hasn't been posted yet. Didn't read all of the thread.

http://blogs.hbr.org/2013/10/what-to-do-when-an-online-community-st...

2013-10-31 6:48 PM
in reply to: switch

Sensei
Sin City

Originally posted by switch

I didn't really hate it until the last 24 hours, but I have had problems with it for a long time.  I actually think I've only been in there twice in the last three months--both times were because someone else had PMed me about the behavior going on and asked me to look at it.

Again to reiterate I don't think everyone who posts in TAN is bad, and I don't think posting in TAN by itself makes someone bad.  I broke down that paragraph line-by-line in this thread, and did it again for Jim via PM, as there still seemed to be some confusion.  I'm not going to go through that again.

If someone tries to address an issue with someone, I think that issue should be addressed with that person. If you feel the need to make jokes about it, do it through PM.  If someone tries to address why race banditing is a bad idea--which it is, especially for a 40K person race that fills up months in advance--they shouldn't then be the butt of jokes in TAN (pg 69 of the last TAN thread, for reference and again here as an "inside joke").  If someone tries to address someone being insensitive about weight issues and obesity, the appropriate--or maybe I should use the word "mature"--thing is to continue a dialogue with that person calling you out.  Saying "trying to have a civil conversation is a lost cause at this point, so I will gracefully bow out" (page 3) but then retreating to TAN and joking about it with your buddies, is anything but graceful. 

This happens CONSTANTLY in that thread, and those behaviors are derisive. It does nothing to promote BT and MANY posters have left BT because of it.  Why not just do that on Facebook or through PM?  It really does seem either incredibly thoughtless or purposefully hurtful.  I could not care less about the opinions of people who repeatedly engage in such behaviors, but I think it's a problem for the site, and you seem to care about that, so maybe that's something to think about.

Four individuals have contacted me to thank me for saying something about TAN and the problems associated with it.  I wish others would be more vocal, but I understand their reasons for not doing that.  I have no problem standing up to BS, and that's what I think this is. The thread title yesterday could not have better proved my point.

First, I appreciated your PM response.

Second, if this is your perspective, I respect that but can't agree or question some of it.

• Sounds like the examples provided are geared around a few individuals, not the bulk of TAN contributors. 
  • I would also say that the behavior you take issue with is something that is far from "constant".  99% of TAN is mindless banter.  As a reminder, TAN is moderated as much if not MORE than most threads.  If anything was breaking BT rules, it would be flagged by the mods.  TAN's have been yanked and participants warned in the past (just as often as other threads) but that hasn't happened in year(s).
  • I'm not sure how you can quantify that many people left BT because of TAN unless you track people that left and question them and that was their response.  If that's your speculation, fair enough, but I can't imagine it's actual fact.
  • I would easily concede there are four other people on BT that dislike the TAN thread or individuals in it.  Probably a lot more than that.  But four out of thousands of BTers is a pretty small sample size.
  • I also wish if people had a problem they were more vocal about it.  I welcome a conversation with anyone that has issues with me as long as it's civil and not name calling.  Maybe I was having a bad day, or responding to something and meeting someone on the low road, or maybe I didn't know it was offensive.  Sure would be nice to be able to explain or apologize if it warrants it.  I hardly ever PM anyone as I feel that if what I have to say can't be said in the open, it's not right to say.  But, I will be happy to respond to anyone who chose to write me.
  • It's disheartening to feel that all the contributions to BT as a mentor, or giving advice on trips to Vegas, and even getting just about everyone who visits me free show tickets, participation in tons of thread NOT named TAN, cancer survivor support, is all tarnished by participating a thread that's basically "chat" slowed down.
  • I'm not sure why this has turned into a war of words.  There are plenty of opinions/people/threads that don't appeal to me or I like.  I just don't participate and let everyone do their own thing.  If it's a matter of standing up to BS, if that's what you feel it is, I get that.  Probably most of the arguments I get into I have no dog in the fight, but I'm only standing up to unfairness or judging or generalizations.
  • As for the title?  I understand how that could take it personally since you made the original comment about TAN.  There is not round table to make a title, it just happens.  But if TAN is going to get called names, they could get mad and hurt or offended, or take ownership.  If TAN is full of bad apples, or jerks, or D-bags in peoples eyes and get called names, is it appropriate to retaliate in kind or defend or just laugh it off?  As an example, if some guy called me an A-hole at a bar, I'll just say "fine, I'm an A-hole" and walk away rather than escalate it.

Thanks for your words.  Maybe TAN should take a look at itself (as well as MANY individuals/posters/thread on BT)   It's easy to get complacent and comfortable.  But people that participate in TAN are not NEARLY as awful as depicted.  There is bad behavior, poor examples of communication, and mocking all over this site.  This thread mentions a lot of it.  If I so desired, could find examples of general Douchbaggery from all kinds of people and threads.  But I figure it's the internet and that's just the way people are and let it go.  Honestly?  I wouldn't care ONE BIT if TAN was permanently ended.  The people are still here.  If the thought is to ban people because they are not liked?  Different story.

Honestly, the whole thing seems awfully childish and a waste of energy.  Yeah, people are making fun of people on an internet site - not cool, got it.  Happens in grade-school playgrounds all over the planet.  No one is being violent, making racial, faith, or sexual disparaging remarks.  It's not right, I get that, but it is really worth taking some huge stance and participate in a battle or war of words?  I guess that's up to the individual.  I'm all for anyone that want's to have an anti-TAN crusade, or anti-any thread crusade if that's how they want to spend their energy.

So, after this LONG soliloquy, I'm calling it quits on the matter.  I hope my actions prove my character if my words fail to do so.  Though I will be happy to answer questions, I'm done with the statements.  I got some training/work/family/reading/TV or about a million other things more fun to do.

2013-10-31 6:51 PM
in reply to: blueyedbikergirl

Master
Kailua, Hawaii
excuse me...but can someone enlighten me what TAN is ? is it the threads in COJ that lead with "TAN#" or another forum ?
2013-10-31 6:53 PM
in reply to: Kido

Pro
STONE THEM!!!
2013-10-31 6:56 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

John Lennon is having a grave based hissy fit about this thread.

I'm really annoyed that I keep reading bits of it. I could be doing like anything else. Literally anything else. If I read another post I'm going to poke myself in the eye.

2013-10-31 7:02 PM
in reply to: Dan-L

Expert
Ontario

I know, I want it to end but I keep checking for new posts !!

2013-10-31 7:15 PM
in reply to: dmiller5

Sensei
Sin City

Originally posted by dmiller5

I would like to add that I believe there is a certain group of people who think that they are superior to other people because they are more a part of BT than others due to their participation in some parts of the "community." And that they and their friends are somehow the driving force behind the existence of the site, which has been brought up in COJ topics in the past (I do not have the energy to search and quote).

I can't be sure if you are referring to TAN again, but since the quoted post was, I have to assume that you are.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

If that's the impression you get, I apologize for the "thread" or for the people in there (if I'm included in that group or not, again, I'm not sure).  If you got to know even remotely most of the participants, they are probably some of the most "equal right" people I have seen.  Hugely vocal about equal rights for g/l/tg people/marriage and other issues.  I "think" the problem is a stance against "judgmental" people comes across judgmental, therefore, hypocritical.  I would think most people can relate if people "make fun" of people that take strong stances.  I can name dozens that would be the LAST people you would consider acting "superior". 

I'm not saying it's remotely at the same level, but I may mock what TO ME is absolutely unjust behavior of a white supremist group.  Is it cool to mock them?  Probably not.  From the outsider do I look like a jerk.  Maybe.  Is it justified?  Nope.  But does it HAPPEN?  Yes.  I wouldn't dare say that all mocking on this site is in retaliation to something bad.  Much is just being mean.  But honestly, much is probably passive aggressive retaliation to something that was done or said.  I think some of that is forced due to the rules of the forum.  If people WERE allowed to say what they want, a lot of this would be out in the open.  But the environment sets up for a lot of passive aggressive, veiled, snarky, and hidden comments.  HATE that.  I honestly wish people would just say what they want to say instead of eluding.

And honestly, I think it's a few individuals that really just don't like each other.  But no one wants to risk the wrath of the mods, so it's all the sneaky talk KNOWING it's going to push buttons then "throwing up their hands" like it was innocent remarks when everyone can read between the lines.  SO many people do it.

As a disclaimer, I can't throw the first stones due to lack of sin.  I KNOW I have done that.  I don't want to get booted or suspended - but when a debate gets' heated, it happens - emotion comes in, we are human.

It would be so cool if everyone got along and liked me.  I try to be liked, not disliked - I work at that both inline and in life.  And I can take comfort the most people that DO know me, do.  But if someone doesn't because views are different or from random posts on an internet or thread I participate in?  Can't really do much about that.

2013-10-31 7:34 PM
in reply to: metafizx

Sensei
Sin City

Originally posted by metafizx excuse me...but can someone enlighten me what TAN is ? is it the threads in COJ that lead with "TAN#" or another forum ?

In my best engineering/logic way...

TAN (Thread About Nothing) was a "catch all" thread started years and years ago.  As you know, threads have specific topics and generally stay on point unless they derail or get hijacked. 

It was thought that instead of starting threads about lunch, or movies, or training or music or whatever comes to mind, to just have a brain dump in one  place.  So the thread is about nothing/everything/anything.  People throw out a topic and if it sticks, it gets talked about.  If not?  No one takes offense and moves on.  I'll just leave if it's not something I'm interested in.  There have been some CRAZY good talks about classical music or playing the movie quote game.  How to you start a thread just about movie quotes?

I understand it seems hard to get involved even though everyone is welcome.  It's kind of like jumping into a group of strangers at a party and just start talking - but it really is ok.  I had to kind of gut it out.  Sort of was a fly on the wall until I got to know people.  It was MY apprehension to participate, rather than a feeling I couldn't.  Obvously got to get a feel for the convo/group.  Most of it's pretty lite and serious matters don't get any legs.

Of course, if people stick it out and get comfortable (no one will EVER say get out or made to not feel welcome) they get close.  I have met many of the people in TAN and to me, they are pretty good people.  I just can't seem to get Yanti to fly back from indonesia to visit!

I'm sure no one will believe me at this point.  But any comments like "the cool kids" and such.  NO ONE takes seriously (in TAN).  Honestly, just making fun of ourselves.  I'm just a tall, lumbering engineer.  Last thing from "cool", so it's fun to make fun of my LACK of coolness by saying I AM cool.

TAN didn't start with numbers.  But somehow (before my time) they wanted to keep track.  I came in at about #20.  It's all about coming up with a creative name (obviously, some in better taste than others).

It's sort of a general meeting place.  "Chat" (I'm not sure if they even have that anymore) would have been an acceptable option, but you had to be a member to go in there I believe.  So the thought is to have a place everyone can talk, membership or not.

Maybe it's gotten a bad rap.  Maybe not. Largely due to bad experiences and just a lack of understanding of it.

Again, no one will believe me, but it's really just a bunch of people just talking.  Most have become friends.  Not some secret society bent of mocking the rest of BT.

Feel free to PM if you got any questions....  But that's about it, from my perspective.

2013-10-31 7:57 PM

Master
As this thread approaches 12 pages and works it's way toward TAN (Thread About Nothing) I must say that BT is not much different than it was when I joined 5+ years ago. No better, no worse. Just different faces going through the same issues. Some people have made virtual and real friends, and some people have made virtual and real enemies. This site is a wealth of good and not so good information and it takes a pretty good filter to figure it out. I don't see a decline but simply a "change of guard" I miss Scout, Bryan, Experior et al, but I find the the new frequent posters to be just as entertaining.
2013-10-31 8:01 PM

Royal(PITA)
West Chester, Ohio

Jim,

I have never hung out in TAN, just never felt the need to go there….but I do appreciate your honest replies to those who have asked you about it and the depth of your details.  

The reality is, that any group that hangs together like you guys do in TAN is going to reconsidered a clique.  I think there were similar feelings a few years ago over those of us who hung out in the challenge forum.  There may be sentiments similar to that about some of the mentor groups that have the same members rejoining from group to group.  

The reality is that we are people and people will hang in groups where they feel comfortable.  Some of us are more out going than others and will post anywhere without any effort---some of us will post primarily in their comfort zone with a few posts in the threads they feel are "safe" for them….

There is no "clique" here--anyone I have ever randomly inspired or sent a PM to has been friendly.  Even the couple of people I have had issues with in the past--we have learned how to get along much better …..

Yes, there are inside jokes in a lot of threads--a lot of BT isms if you will.  i don't think (from what I have seen) that TAN is any more full of inside jokes than any other thread say in the mentor threads…..

Anyway, I appreciate your answers and the fact that you are owning up to parts that may be issues.

2013-10-31 8:49 PM
in reply to: QueenZipp

Subject: ...
This user's post has been ignored.

2013-10-31 8:52 PM
in reply to: QueenZipp

Iron Donkey
, Wisconsin

I haven't been on BT that much for the better part of a year due to family balance, a new job position, IM and Ultra training, and in the past couple of weeks dealing with the passing of my sister from cancer, and now dealing with a health issue.

I'm sick of the TAN trashing from this side of the website, and I'm sick of the TT trashing on the other side of this website.

You're all adults.  Grow up already.  SHEESH.

BT, in my opinion, is STILL the best Triathlon website out there.  There are more than enough persons providing great support and tips that have been covered countless times, which still can be referenced by a simple Search.

Ron and Marmadaddy are terrific, the mods are doing a pretty good job, and this site still rawks!

If there is a decline, then perhaps some people are moving on with their lives, too?

2013-11-02 5:24 PM
in reply to: Fred D

Champion

Please see the MOBILE UPDATES we went live with today.  I hope it takes care of some of the mobile issues in this thread and for those that I followed up with. 

New Thread
CLOSED
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » The Decline of the BT community Rss Feed  

of 11

RELATED POSTS

Sprint performance has declined lately

Started by RookieIM
Views: 765 Posts: 5

2012-04-12 10:04 AM brigby1

How awesome is the BT community?! Pages: 1 2

Started by JasenGuy
Views: 2711 Posts: 30

2013-10-28 11:52 AM thebigb

Drastic decline in fitness!! : (

Started by acgibby
Views: 737 Posts: 3

2011-06-07 11:59 PM acgibby

My Annual Christmas Gift to the BT Community

Started by stephen strange
Views: 1461 Posts: 8

2007-12-19 1:57 PM chirunner134

new member to the BT community

Started by jcdenton2000
Views: 645 Posts: 1

2007-04-11 4:55 PM jcdenton2000
RELATED ARTICLES
date : November 5, 2010
author : FitWerx
comments : 0
Do you struggle to hold your power output indoors versus outdoors? The keys to this problem are due to lack of cooling and the flywheel effect.

date : June 27, 2006
author : Ron
Motivational and inspirational interviews of BT members beginning July 2nd, 2006
date : June 25, 2006
author : Team BT
Decline Bench Press - Dumbbell strength exercise instruction with picture and video.

date : June 21, 2006
Sit-Up-Decline Bench Leg Extension-Machine strength exercise instruction with picture and video.
date : January 29, 2006
I started the Beginner Triathlete training program in earnest after Chinese New Year. I viewed the distances in the peak week with trepidation - how on earth would I manage it?

date : January 10, 2005
author : trithis
Club or group workouts are very motivating and soon you’ll start feeling like a triathlete, making you less likely to flake out.
date : October 10, 2004
author : TSN
Tri-a-new daily read online, with the UK’s independent home of triathlon.

date : September 5, 2004
Out of this frustration, the first annual Denver Community College Triathlon was born. It was open to all employees of the campus, with a 30 dollar entrance fee for the campus scholarship fund.