General Discussion Triathlon Talk » The knife isn't always the answer to back pain Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-12-04 10:47 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Sacramento, California
Subject: The knife isn't always the answer to back pain
Hi!

Every once in a while I pop in to see what topics are discussed here. I am surprised to find the same old treatments recommended and nobody speaking about Mindbody methods to heal.

If you are reluctant to go under the knife you might want to explore the alternative. Here's an example of a fellow triathlete who overcame severe back pain without any surgery.

http://www.georgieoldfield.com/index.php/success-stories/all-storie...

Best!

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » The knife isn't always the answer to back pain Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

lower back pain and groin pain

Started by CAOP1231
Views: 1414 Posts: 3

2010-12-05 9:19 PM treadster

Low back pain and swimming

Started by vmr719
Views: 1156 Posts: 8

2005-08-08 7:10 AM Rowdy

Swimming and Neck/Back Pain!!??

Started by tydarby
Views: 1161 Posts: 7

2005-07-18 10:11 PM saber

Back pain from dehydration?

Started by Fargo296
Views: 1062 Posts: 4

2004-11-10 7:32 PM gr8brindle
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 21, 2012
author : AMSSM
comments : 1
My foot is now in a tremendous amount of pain, it is swollen, and I can barely walk on it at all, it hurts so much. I am still putting the gel on, taking anti inflammatories, and icing. Help!

date : December 14, 2011
comments : 2
What is the recommended way to recover from a cycling-related lower back injury?
date : March 23, 2011
comments : 0
What could be causing the pain on the top of the foot at the toes? Here are some easy ways to find the cause and possibly end the pain.

date : January 17, 2011
comments : 2
Can running worsen spinal stenosis? Is it possible to compete in triathlons with this condition?
date : December 28, 2009
I have a very annoying pain under my knee cap. It does not hurt when I run or ride. It hurts a lot when I swim and when I walk up or down stairs. The pain is a searing pain. Help!

date : May 25, 2009
comments : 1
I started playing basketball three times a week in addition to running and biking. Now, whenever I run any distance, the next day, I can hardly sit in my chair at work.
date : January 3, 2008
Hip or pelvic pain is a common complaint for runners and can range from severe problems, such as stress fractures or arthritis, to mild problems, such as muscle strains or bursitis.

date : March 22, 2007
author : KevinKonczak
Discussions on running muscle imbalance correction, water running, overdistance training, back-to-back Olys, maintenance plans and speed and common age-grouper mistakes.