General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » New in box, men's New Balance MT1010RD minimus trail running shoes size 12 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-12-08 7:08 PM

User image

Veteran
Naptown, IN
Subject: New in box, men's New Balance MT1010RD minimus trail running shoes size 12

New in box, men's New Balance MT1010RD minimus trail running shoes in size 12 (US). Shoes are brand new with tags attached.

Selling price is $55.00 including shipping to the continental USA. Payments can be made through Paypal. Feel free to e-mail {[email protected]} or send a PM through BT with any questions.

Description from New Balance website:

The New Balance Minimus 1010 trail runner introduces a new kind of minimal fit to the performance-driven runner, taking a remarkably lightweight,
stylish upper and combining it with ROCK STOP® protection in the forefoot and a supremely durable Vibram® outsole. Knocked down to a 4mm drop,
this up-and-coming minimalist superstar helps you go the distance again and again while simultaneously allowing you to concentrate on your form and the exhilarating feel of the trail beneath you.
• Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, a new place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe.
Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. With only a 4mm drop from heel to toe, as little as a third of that of a traditional running shoe,
the Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners as well as those with gait issues or chronic injury to conquer by learning better form.
• Minimal Vibram® outsole for lightweight traction and durability
• Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
• RockStop® is a flexible protective layer that protects feet from rocks and shock, minimizing pressure, and dispersing shock energy
• Debris-free construction eliminates waste, preserving raw materials and providing an environmentally preferred manufacturing solution
• Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
• Color: Red with Gray
• Shoe Last : NL-1
• Weight: 218g (7.7oz)

photo IMG_0960_zps1ad5856c.jpg

photo IMG_0959_zpsc2efdfc9.jpg

Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » New in box, men's New Balance MT1010RD minimus trail running shoes size 12 Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

2 Pair of Men's Saucony Running Shoes - size 12

Started by mobey
Views: 1123 Posts: 1

2013-12-08 7:05 PM mobey

New in Box - New Balance MT1010 Running Shoes

Started by mobey
Views: 1386 Posts: 1

2013-12-02 7:40 PM mobey

K-Swiss Blade Light Run shoes, men's 11, brand new in box

Started by InsainoDwayno
Views: 1070 Posts: 1

2013-11-03 12:29 PM InsainoDwayno

Zoot Race 4.0 Running Shoes with BOA Lacing - Men's 11 - New in Box - 2013 model

Started by Jayhox
Views: 1733 Posts: 2

2013-05-24 9:02 AM Jayhox

2 pair New Balance Minimus Trail MT20 shoes - $75 shipped

Started by mobey
Views: 1424 Posts: 4

2012-12-14 10:25 AM mobey
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 1, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 0
Here are five steps to ensure that you keep your promise to yourself to get you to that first triathlon.

date : November 23, 2010
I want to follow the Winter Maintenance-Run Focus program (8 weeks), but don't know when to start. I also want to do the Intermediate Sprint-12 week program before my first race.
date : April 22, 2009
author : AMSSM
comments : 1
I got a new pair of the same size / brand of shoes and started running on them. On my left foot, the toe next to the big toe starts to get a little painful and goes numb after the first 1-3 miles.

date : March 6, 2008
author : scubachic9999
comments : 4
Already a cyclist and not a bad swimmer, I figured all I had to do was build up to running a few miles and I’d be ready to go. The challenge invigorated me, and I ran out to buy new running shoes.
date : August 17, 2007
author : scoli121
comments : 6
I quickly browsed an article in Men's Health that talked about doing a triathlon, and how it wasn't really that hard. With a "tsk!" I quickly turned the page while thinking, "Yeah, right!"

date : July 17, 2005
author : ChiRunning
Running does not cause injury. Poor running form does. Running is more enjoyable, and safer if you know what you’re doing. And yes, even old dogs can learn new tricks.
date : October 17, 2004
author : smeeko
Discover the joys of trail running while also giving your body many benefits.

date : September 2, 2004
author : chrisandniki
2004 Product reviews for stability shoes for neutral foot types