Other Resources The Political Joe » Goldie Blox...women in science, etc. Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 3

2014-02-12 6:54 PM
in reply to: lkct01234

User image

Pro
Vancouver, BC
Subject: RE: Goldie Blox...women in science, etc.

I haven't finished reading this thread, but I came across this article and thought it was relevant.

http://www.womenyoushouldknow.net/little-girl-1981-lego-ad-grown-shes-got-something-say/

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Goldie Blox...women in science, etc. Rss Feed  

of 3

RELATED ARTICLES
date : February 17, 2013
author : hoffsquared
comments : 0
I was pretty excited to test out a triathlon-specific gear bag. I'm on the lookout for something functional, comfortable, and maybe even a bit stylish.

date : March 10, 2009
author : t3coach1
Looking to shave some time off and improve your swim efficiency during your races? We review the Rocket Skin Suit by Rocket Science Sports.
date : October 4, 2007
author : R_Laberje
comments : 14
Humorous short story about giving up feminine luxuries for the triathlon fitness lifestyle.

date : September 10, 2007
author : DominiqueL
comments : 1
The folks at RSS weren’t happy with the 4.75, so they updated the backpack and sent me a new one. They have continued engineering this already fantastic bag to make it even better.
date : March 8, 2007
author : Iron MaYden
comments : 2
How tricked out can someone make a triathlon duffel bag that stands out from the rest?

date : June 6, 2006
The Elite wetsuit was redesigned four times before going to the market in order to maximize its benefits. Does all this speed come at the expense of comfort? I had to find out.
Until now, I have shied away from triathlon-specific gear bags. They were just too small for my needs. So imagine my skepticism the day the RRS Triathlon Backpack showed up on my door.

Rocket Science Sports has applied its hyper-technical approach to designing a water bottle. The result is a water bottle with dimples similar to those on a golf ball.