General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » New Timex Full Size 150-Lap Tap Watch Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-02-04 1:34 PM

User image

Las Vegas
Subject: New Timex Full Size 150-Lap Tap Watch
I have a brand new watch that is still in the box for sale for $50. I got two of the watches for Christmas gifts, and meant to return one to Amazon. Unfortunately the return period expired and I am stuck with the watch. I will pay shipping. It is a no-frills watch other than the tap screen (which is handy for intervals!); no GPS, no HR, etc.

PM if interested. Thanks!

Dave
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » New Timex Full Size 150-Lap Tap Watch Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Timex Global Trainer GPS watch $150+ shipping

Started by aeons
Views: 732 Posts: 1

2012-12-30 6:23 PM aeons

Timex Ironman Sleek 50-Lap Mens Watch 5H401- $40 shipped

Started by mobey
Views: 1167 Posts: 5

2012-01-16 9:04 PM annabananamc

Timex 30 Lap Midsize Watch

Started by itritoo
Views: 885 Posts: 1

2008-12-26 11:15 PM itritoo

Timex GPS pace/distance and Timex HR watches for sale

Started by Homebrewermike
Views: 1845 Posts: 6

2008-04-10 5:33 PM Lara

FS or Trade or FREE: Timex Ironman 30 Lap Unisex Size watch T5C701 NEW in Box

Started by loutalarico
Views: 1187 Posts: 4

2007-12-14 6:46 AM loutalarico
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 12, 2009
author : FitWerx
comments : 0
We are often asked the question, "What size frame should I buy" and the answer is “it depends”. I know that’s not the answer you want to hear, but hopefully the following will shed some more light.

date : June 18, 2008
author : Team BT
comments : 3
Easily transfer your workout data from your Garmin, Polar, Timex and more directly into your BT training log. Eliminate the manual entries. Save time!
date : April 1, 2008
author : sportfactory
comments : 1
How will a power meter help my cycling training and racing? A few questions and answers will help determine if a power meter will be good for you.

date : February 7, 2008
author : Tri Swim Coach
comments : 4
Is it good to listen to music while lap swimming? Are there any devices to help you keep track of your laps?
date : July 10, 2007
author : Ontherun
comments : 0
Having three seasons under my belt I thought I knew what I was doing. That all changed with a few new challenges and a bunch of new friends.

date : March 20, 2007
author : Iron MaYden
comments : 3
Provided one was proficient in setting up the different functions of the Lap Track, I think that a short-course triathlete would benefit most from this, since it only records splits up to 50 laps.
date : July 2, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 1
Is there a magic number of days off for your training plan? Is it a one size fits all or an an individual choice?

date : April 3, 2005
author : sherrick
comments : 19
This training plan is written to prepare you for your first Ironman. While just a beginner’s plan, the hours per week start at a significant 8 hours.