General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Looking for training partner in Central Denver Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-02-22 2:33 PM

User image

Denver, CO
Subject: Looking for training partner in Central Denver
I'm coming off almost 3 years of inactivity due to injuries (from training for my first tri!!) so I need to start slow. I'm swimming now (almost up to 1/2 mile), but haven't done much biking of late and no walking/running other than the occasional 1-2 mile walk with the dogs or my SO. I really need some accountability so having someone else to meet up with would be a huge help. If you're a newbie or somebody willing to put up with a "slowbie", I'd love to hear from you.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Looking for training partner in Central Denver Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Traveling thru Denver for quick trip...looking for a quick workout spot

Started by dprocket
Views: 1083 Posts: 4

2013-08-05 4:25 PM dprocket

New to Denver area...training partner(s)

Started by jpw1443
Views: 928 Posts: 3

2012-05-20 6:23 PM jpw1443

[OT] Looking for cabins W of Denver

Started by camy
Views: 1007 Posts: 6

2009-07-22 12:00 AM camy

Denver Urban Assault Race Partner

Started by Altitude Addict
Views: 866 Posts: 4

2008-07-26 8:50 AM mop_sack

Looking for an Oly within driving distance from Denver

Started by Z-dog
Views: 518 Posts: 1

2007-07-01 11:51 PM Z-dog
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 12, 2013
author : mistymills
comments : 5
Dog training techniques have surprising parallels to triathlon training and race preparation. All the lessons I THOUGHT were for my dogs started seeming very applicable to me! Here's what I learned.

date : September 6, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 0
The pros and cons of training with a group or training partner
date : September 6, 2011
author : mikericci
comments : 4
Triathlon Coach explains Zone 1 and Zone 2 training and the benefits of each training zone

date : July 28, 2011
author : NiceTriCoaching
comments : 1
If you're training your swim, bike and run, you're almost halfway there! This article explores what most athletes miss, and how to integrate it into your training plan.
date : January 8, 2010
author : FitWerx
How do I know if my cleats need to be adjusted? And how do you know in which direction to adjust them? I have been having medial knee pain and edema but my LBS says the cleat placement is fine.

date : February 17, 2009
author : Amy Kuitse
comments : 13
I have pedals with the cage and when I ride 2+ hours my legs feel much more tired then if I took out my husband's bike with clipless pedals. Do clipless pedals truly make the difference?
date : October 20, 2008
author : EnduRight
Training is often a lonely proposition and sometimes we are our own worst enemies. Finding good training partners can provide you with that extra external motivation to bring out your best.

date : July 30, 2006
author : AMSSM
I started riding this spring with the Carnac shoes on Look pedals (with plenty of float). About five minutes into a ride I get sharp pain on the outer edge of my feet, just behind the pedal.