of 2

2014-03-03 10:23 AM
in reply to: moondawg14

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: Headphone recommendations?

Originally posted by moondawg14

Originally posted by Left Brain

They are no good to run in, but judging from the amount of time my kids spend under them, "Beats" seem to be the real deal. 

If you like oppressive amounts of bass, they're great.

I just got a pair of these this weekend, and find them much more "natural" than the Beats.   

My kids were simply amazed that the sound could get from the phone to the headphones without any wires.

They're a little heavy, but otherwise extremely comfy.   Completely not suitable for working out, but I feel like I could wear them all day at work.

This is the first pair of "premium" headphones I've ever had.  I'm hearing things in my music that I've never heard before.   Amazing. 

I bet those are excellent.......I always had HK speakers on my stereo as a kid.  But I can tell you right now, those are lacking the "cool" factor.....there will be no interest from my kids. LOL

2014-03-07 7:03 AM
in reply to: the bear

User image

Extreme Veteran
Sterling
Subject: RE: Headphone recommendations?

Originally posted by the bear

Originally posted by Bevie

Last week I asked the same question on here albeit on the tri talk forum.  I went with these...  Someone recommended them from here.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0038W0K2K/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

So far I have ran 3x with them and I love them!  They sound pretty good and are cheap!  I read the reviews and they get very good feedback as well.

I wouldn't be too keen to run outside with a set of headphones that " effectively isolates you from outside sounds."

That's fine and dandy but effectively whatever you are putting into your' ear canal will Isolate you from outside sounds albeit at different levels.  I know I have heard of some of the new kinds coming out that use the whole "bone" sound vibration.  Wouldn't mind giving one of those a go someday.

New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Headphone recommendations? Rss Feed  

of 2

RELATED POSTS

Headphones, Running and the Government Pages: 1 2 3 4

Started by scoobysdad
Views: 4258 Posts: 89

2011-01-27 2:45 PM crusevegas

Headphones / Earbuds Recommendations?

Started by PeterAK
Views: 1067 Posts: 17

2009-08-25 4:10 AM Pashda

Headphones/MP3 players during a race Pages: 1 2

Started by kettlebellcrazy
Views: 1128 Posts: 31

2006-09-27 4:55 PM kettlebellcrazy

I need a laptop - recommendations?

Started by kirby
Views: 680 Posts: 7

2006-07-19 7:16 PM sbrnaz

Headphones while running or walking Pages: 1 2

Started by passingthought
Views: 1405 Posts: 35

2006-01-27 7:31 PM Calmdown
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 19, 2013
author : AMSSM
comments : 1
Don't power through your off season! Rest and take it easy. Our doctors tell you why rest is important, how long to rest, and what training and exercises you should be doing.

date : April 22, 2009
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 0
Find out which sports nutrition practices effectively enhance performance. What and when you eat powerfully impacts how well you can perform.
date : April 2, 2006
author : TriDoc5280
comments : 2
This article will cover the basics on the nutritional needs of athletes and will include some standard recommendations from neutral bodies.

date : September 2, 2004
author : Michael
comments : 0
If you are going to do a triathlon, you need to know at least some of the basic rules that can keep you from getting hurt or hurting someone else.