General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Anyone know a running coach in the south metro? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-03-03 2:51 PM

User image

Minneapolis
Subject: Anyone know a running coach in the south metro?
I seem to injure myself every year from running. I'm very careful to ramp up slowly (less than 10% increase/week) but it still happens. I'm also really slow - 9 min/mi in 5k and usually 10-10:30 min/mi in tris. I'm either not built for running or my mechanics are bad and causing problems.

I'd like to meet with someone who can work with my form. Can anyone recommend a coach in the Minneapolis, Richfield, Edina, or Bloomington area?

2014-03-03 3:22 PM
in reply to: frizbplaya

Subject: RE: Anyone know a running coach in the south metro?
Hi! I didn't join this group to solicit myself, but I am a running coach and an athletic trainer -- I know a thing or twelve about rehabbing & preventing injuries. I live in SW Mpls. What's up? Maybe I can lend some advice through this thread, or we could meet up somewhere. Would love to help you get running pain-free again! -- Kristine
2014-03-05 1:22 PM
in reply to: KristineB

User image

Minneapolis
Subject: RE: Anyone know a running coach in the south metro?
Originally posted by KristineB

Hi! I didn't join this group to solicit myself, but I am a running coach and an athletic trainer -- I know a thing or twelve about rehabbing & preventing injuries. I live in SW Mpls. What's up? Maybe I can lend some advice through this thread, or we could meet up somewhere. Would love to help you get running pain-free again! -- Kristine

Kristine, that sounds great! I live in S. Minneapolis so that's super convenient. Want to meet for coffee to talk about it?
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Anyone know a running coach in the south metro? Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Anyone ever done a Running Room, "Resolution Run"?

Started by DabelDoes
Views: 1742 Posts: 10

2012-11-12 10:31 PM DabelDoes

Know anyone in these pictures?

Started by DTraitor
Views: 699 Posts: 2

2012-03-31 2:17 PM SoberTriGuy

Anyone want to be my coach?

Started by BikerGrrrl
Views: 1591 Posts: 19

2009-04-14 3:21 PM BikerGrrrl

Anyone know North Suburban Aquatic Club swim coach Craig Charlson?

Started by Birkierunner
Views: 1402 Posts: 1

2007-06-05 12:37 PM Birkierunner

West metro training rides?

Started by MLJ
Views: 975 Posts: 5

2006-04-09 4:49 PM trigirlkris
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 14, 2008
author : Team BT
comments : 0
Receive online triathlon coaching via our forums, personal coaching through an affiliated coach or nutrition coaching from our certified nutritionist.

comments : 2
Details on how athletes can connect with registered BT coaches for training plans and personal triathlon coaching.
comments : 1
Details on how to use the 'Coaching System' to coach your athletes.

date : September 4, 2004
Thoughts on low carbohydrate diets in conjuntion with triathlon training.
We did really well with the beers, which will explain my reluctance to get out of bed on Saturday morning.

author : Daniel Clout
How to choose a coach? A summary of three 'types' of coaches and the pros and cons of each.
date : August 31, 2004
author : Ron
Everything you want to know (and then some).