Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Woman found after 6 years after she died in her house Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2014-03-12 6:09 AM
in reply to: Kido

User image

Subject: RE: Woman found after 6 years after she died in her house
Originally posted by Kido

Originally posted by Left Brain

Originally posted by gotbitten
Originally posted by Dolcezza First of all, I am jealous of anyone that has 6 years of money for bills in their bank account. Bizarre.
ok, I thought that too. six years of a mortgage? well, perhaps 5 as they were foreclosing at year six. she was making bank, but at what cost? and dead in the back seat? what's up with that?

Suicide.

I thought that too. I bet the car had no gas in it...

http://www.freep.com/article/20140311/NEWS03/303110031/Mummified-wo...
They also have talked to engineers to see whether any clues or data can be obtained from the Jeep, which still had gas in the tank.

“The key was in the ignition. The ignition was not on,” Bouchard said. “The key was partially out.”

2014-03-12 6:09 AM
in reply to: Justin86

User image

Now I would be very interested to know who she voted for in the 2010 election.

2014-03-12 9:39 AM
in reply to: DanielG

User image

Pro

Originally posted by DanielG

Originally posted by Dolcezza First of all, I am jealous of anyone that has 6 years of money for bills in their bank account. Bizarre.
ok, I thought that too. six years of a mortgage? well, perhaps 5 as they were foreclosing at year six. she was making bank, but at what cost? and dead in the back seat? what's up with that?

Suicide.

They also have talked to engineers to see whether any clues or data can be obtained from the Jeep, which still had gas in the tank. “The key was in the ignition. The ignition was not on,” Bouchard said. “The key was partially out.”

She could have got cold feet and tried to stop what she had started. 

2014-03-12 9:48 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Suicide.

They also have talked to engineers to see whether any clues or data can be obtained from the Jeep, which still had gas in the tank. “The key was in the ignition. The ignition was not on,” Bouchard said. “The key was partially out.”

Thought about that but the back seat thing makes that at best confusing. The key half way out might be a failed attempt at pulling key out but if that's the way it is, then how/why did she get in the back seat?

Dunno. Not at the scene and don't see any of it.

2014-03-12 10:10 AM
in reply to: DanielG

User image

Pro

Suicide.

Thought about that but the back seat thing makes that at best confusing. The key half way out might be a failed attempt at pulling key out but if that's the way it is, then how/why did she get in the back seat? Dunno. Not at the scene and don't see any of it.

Yeah, it's all speculation......but I can say, from my experience, the majority of these cases I have seen have the victim in the back seat, usually laying down.  Maybe she started to get cold feet, reached up to turn the car off and get the key, and passed out.....and died.

Had one a few years ago where the victim killed herself with a plastic bag over her head.  She had 3 other bags laying close by that she had obviously torn off her head as she started to get weak.....on the 4th try she got it done.

2014-03-12 11:14 AM

User image

Pro

Suicide.

Thought about that but the back seat thing makes that at best confusing. The key half way out might be a failed attempt at pulling key out but if that's the way it is, then how/why did she get in the back seat? Dunno. Not at the scene and don't see any of it.

Yeah, it's all speculation......but I can say, from my experience, the majority of these cases I have seen have the victim in the back seat, usually laying down.  Maybe she started to get cold feet, reached up to turn the car off and get the key, and passed out.....and died.

Had one a few years ago where the victim killed herself with a plastic bag over her head.  She had 3 other bags laying close by that she had obviously torn off her head as she started to get weak.....on the 4th try she got it done.

I think you win the creepy story of the day award. And yes, I'm sure you have more.

2014-03-12 11:45 AM
in reply to: BrianRunsPhilly

User image

Pro

Originally posted by BrianRunsPhilly

Suicide.

I think you win the creepy story of the day award. And yes, I'm sure you have more.

Yeah, people do stupid crap.

2014-03-12 6:12 PM

User image

Suicide.

This case is really interesting to me. I plan to follow it.

Professionally, I am a Forensic Nurse Examiner. I don't work on post-mortem patients (mostly sexual assault and DV), however it does interest me. My little forensic mind won't stop thinking about this case. In the back of my mind, I feel like there could be a person there that was helping to cover all this up.... cause six years is just way too long for someone to be dead in their car.
2014-03-12 6:25 PM
in reply to: Dolcezza

User image

Originally posted by Dolcezza

Suicide.

This case is really interesting to me. I plan to follow it.

Professionally, I am a Forensic Nurse Examiner. I don't work on post-mortem patients (mostly sexual assault and DV), however it does interest me. My little forensic mind won't stop thinking about this case. In the back of my mind, I feel like there could be a person there that was helping to cover all this up.... cause six years is just way too long for someone to be dead in their car.

OK, i just read the article... If the voting was an "administrative error" How many other ERRORS are there and how do we know if voting is Legit..... This, in itself, really chaps my hide!
New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Woman found after 6 years after she died in her house Rss Feed  

of 2

RELATED POSTS

Find a cure or die trying

Started by dlb3830
Views: 577 Posts: 1

2008-03-07 5:48 PM dlb3830

She's black and she's beautiful

Started by run4yrlif
Views: 763 Posts: 9

2007-06-29 3:52 PM Tania

man found frozen to pavement dies

Started by autumn
Views: 1036 Posts: 18

2007-02-27 9:38 AM autumn

Suspicious package found at White House

Started by CalgaryRunner
Views: 712 Posts: 7

2006-03-22 5:16 PM autumn

30 Years ago, Steve Prefontaine died

Started by BellinghamSpence
Views: 1211 Posts: 6

2005-06-08 7:27 PM ASA22
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 6, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 0
The pros and cons of training with a group or training partner

date : February 23, 2009
author : mat steinmetz
I will be 20 this summer and am planning on doing Ironman Montreal. This will be my first year of triathlon, can I do this and stay away from injuries?
date : October 4, 2007
author : R_Laberje
comments : 14
Humorous short story about giving up feminine luxuries for the triathlon fitness lifestyle.

date : February 19, 2007
author : Terese Luikens
Find a mentor. Make a list of at least three people that you could approach for help, list your specific needs and then be courageous enough to begin asking.