Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Healthcare Rant Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2014-03-17 1:34 PM

User image

Champion
Dallas, TX
Subject: Healthcare Rant

I'm sure others can join in on my rant, so here it goes. 

I go to my gyno for my yearly check-up. I'm told it's 100% covered, because it's my yearly exam and by law (? right?) it should be covered 100%. I then get a bill for $163. HUH? 

Call the insurance company... I have a PPO plan and my Dr. is out of network (last year he was in network with another insurance provider) so I have to pay for 100% of my health care costs until I reach a $2,000 deductible. Great. That's good to know. 

Call the Dr. Ask if I can pay cash... would it be cheaper. Office calls back and says if I pay "cash" (credit card) it will be $120. So let me get this straight, if they file it through the insurance company, and nothing is covered by insurance, I pay $43 MORE for the same service? 

Basically I'm paying $2,000 a year to my company, plus a $2,000 deductible, if I want to see any out of network Dr.'s. And I pay less if I pay out of pocket, versus going through insurance. 

I figured out the only use for my health insurance is if something catastrophic happens to me (bike wreck, with broken bones, cancer, etc.). And I'm stuck with this plan till the end of the year. 

Healthcare in the US is so messed up. I'm not going to turn it in the political debate, but I hope we can all just agree that it's broken and something needs to be done to help fix it. Seems like on the rich can truly afford healthcare.  

2014-03-17 2:24 PM
in reply to: KSH

User image

Regular
LHOTP
Subject: RE: Healthcare Rant

Ooooooooh. I feel your pain!

Staying in the hotel, kid #3 splits his head open on the night table--2 inches wide open across the forehead. 

Quick trip to the ER, < 30 minutes total.  Kid sees a doctor for less than 10 minutes of that time during which the doc superglues his head shut.  No stitches. No meds.  The only thing the doc used was a pair of latex gloves and the glue.

We just got the bill last week, total = $1590. 

Emergency Room $800

Physician $165

Procedure fee $595 (yes, that's right, for superglue)

Administrative $30

I don't know who gets to code for this stuff, but that is insane. 

After insurance our out-of-pocket cost is $585.  This is in addition to the "full-coverage" insurance we already pay for. Broken is right!

I have added superglue to my first aid kit.

2014-03-17 2:35 PM

User image

Master
Sunny Southern Cal

100% covered medical services always include an asterisk and fine print now.  Unfortunately, you don't learn about the fine print until the bill arrives a couple months later.

2014-03-17 2:36 PM
in reply to: switch

User image

Champion
Dallas, TX

Originally posted by switch

Ooooooooh. I feel your pain!

Staying in the hotel, kid #3 splits his head open on the night table--2 inches wide open across the forehead. 

Quick trip to the ER, < 30 minutes total.  Kid sees a doctor for less than 10 minutes of that time during which the doc superglues his head shut.  No stitches. No meds.  The only thing the doc used was a pair of latex gloves and the glue.

We just got the bill last week, total = $1590. 

Emergency Room $800

Physician $165

Procedure fee $595 (yes, that's right, for superglue)

Administrative $30

I don't know who gets to code for this stuff, but that is insane. 

After insurance our out-of-pocket cost is $585.  This is in addition to the "full-coverage" insurance we already pay for. Broken is right!

I have added superglue to my first aid kit.

That is INSANE! WOW! How do they get away with this? Seriously. It's ridiculous and needs to be stopped. Sorry to hear it happened, but at least now you know how to superglue a head together!  

2014-03-17 2:39 PM
in reply to: SevenZulu

User image

Champion
Dallas, TX

Originally posted by SevenZulu

100% covered medical services always include an asterisk and fine print now.  Unfortunately, you don't learn about the fine print until the bill arrives a couple months later.

Exactly! 

Last year I went into the ER for some gut pain. Before I allowed them to do anything to me, I would ask, "how much is this going to be, because I don't want you running tests on me I can't afford." For one of the tests I was quoted $800 out of pocket. Fine. I'll do that. I then get a bill for $1,500. WHAT? Oh yeah, there's a deductible... blah-blah-blah... well, why didn't they call my insurance company to get a realistic quote? I guess that was too much for them to do. While I paid the bill it ticked me off to do so, because I was flat out lied to. Give me a price and let me decided if I want to pay for. If I don't then let me go home and hope I don't die. 

2014-03-17 2:43 PM

User image

Yup, there's always a cash discount.  Saves them paperwork, A/R time and admin, I guess. Same thing happened to me back when I got sick in 2008 and had a lot of bills to deal with

Pretty F'd up to pay more when insured, huh?

2014-03-17 2:53 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Westchester, NY
Couple of stories:

In Canada, I had to see an ortho to look after a repairing broken leg. (I was there for a year on work) the only time I could see the dr. Was at 11 pm.
Free medicine might be great, but it's a to wait in line.

A friend of my and his wife were in Italy. The wife stepped off the curb incorrectly and smashed into a street sign. Nose was busted and a separted shoulder. Ambulance comes, doctor does his magic, and bing bango, they discharge her.
The cost was $300 US .. And they got a DVD of the X-rays and procedure for her dr. Back in the states.

I have been to the hospital 2x in the last 3 years. Once for an appendectomy. The other for a kidney stone. Total cost came to about $500

Depends on your insurance. But yes. Medical insurance in the US is .

In Canada it is "free" if you don't mind paying an extra 20% for everything else.
2014-03-17 3:00 PM
in reply to: ChrisM

User image

Champion
Dallas, TX

Originally posted by ChrisM

Yup, there's always a cash discount.  Saves them paperwork, A/R time and admin, I guess. Same thing happened to me back when I got sick in 2008 and had a lot of bills to deal with

Pretty F'd up to pay more when insured, huh?

Yes, paying more when you are insured just doesn't compute. AND why would it be less for me to just pay them, when my insurance wasn't covering a dime of it? So weird. 

2014-03-17 3:01 PM
in reply to: louamerica

User image

Champion
Dallas, TX

Originally posted by louamerica Couple of stories: In Canada, I had to see an ortho to look after a repairing broken leg. (I was there for a year on work) the only time I could see the dr. Was at 11 pm. Free medicine might be great, but it's a to wait in line. A friend of my and his wife were in Italy. The wife stepped off the curb incorrectly and smashed into a street sign. Nose was busted and a separted shoulder. Ambulance comes, doctor does his magic, and bing bango, they discharge her. The cost was $300 US .. And they got a DVD of the X-rays and procedure for her dr. Back in the states. I have been to the hospital 2x in the last 3 years. Once for an appendectomy. The other for a kidney stone. Total cost came to about $500 Depends on your insurance. But yes. Medical insurance in the US is . In Canada it is "free" if you don't mind paying an extra 20% for everything else.

A coworker of mine is from Texas, but lived in Canada for around 10 years. She married a Canadian. All she does it talk about how great healthcare is up there and how she wishes she could go back. 

Obviously when we have in the US is broken for the consumer. 

2014-03-17 3:16 PM

User image

Elite

Originally posted by KSH

Originally posted by louamerica Couple of stories: In Canada, I had to see an ortho to look after a repairing broken leg. (I was there for a year on work) the only time I could see the dr. Was at 11 pm. Free medicine might be great, but it's a to wait in line. A friend of my and his wife were in Italy. The wife stepped off the curb incorrectly and smashed into a street sign. Nose was busted and a separted shoulder. Ambulance comes, doctor does his magic, and bing bango, they discharge her. The cost was $300 US .. And they got a DVD of the X-rays and procedure for her dr. Back in the states. I have been to the hospital 2x in the last 3 years. Once for an appendectomy. The other for a kidney stone. Total cost came to about $500 Depends on your insurance. But yes. Medical insurance in the US is . In Canada it is "free" if you don't mind paying an extra 20% for everything else.

A coworker of mine is from Texas, but lived in Canada for around 10 years. She married a Canadian. All she does it talk about how great healthcare is up there and how she wishes she could go back. 

Obviously when we have in the US is broken for the consumer. 

Yes, and the goal of those in charge is to break it so badly that we have no other choice but to go single payer. The government breaks everything they try to fix. 

Having said that though... if you changed insurance, then you should have known to see if your doc was in network. It only takes once to learn that one. I had to change doctors because my insurance changed. She tried to become network but finally gave up. 

Healthcare has absolutely nothing to do with a consumer and a provider. Nothing. It is nothing but a racket of how the government can rig the game and how companies can game the system. It is ridiculous.... all brought about by government in the first place. My wife had to change her doctor too... why... because her doctor is going off the grid. Seriously. Refuses to do insurance of any kind any more. She is strictly a service based provider. She ins not the only one in her group either. 

2014-03-17 8:24 PM

User image

Master
MidWest

As a recent divorcee I am finding just how good I has while married.  My ex-husband had excellent coverage and now I'm struggling to find a policy I can afford.  Apparently I don't qualify for a medical card and a basic medical policy will run me about $225/month ($3000 deductible) with dental running about $50.  I haven't even looked at vision insurance.  

This is definitely not set up to help the lower income portion of our population.  

2014-03-17 8:27 PM

User image

Master
Beijing

Originally posted by KSH

I figured out the only use for my health insurance is if something catastrophic happens to me (bike wreck, with broken bones, cancer, etc.). And I'm stuck with this plan till the end of the year. 

Healthcare in the US is so messed up. I'm not going to turn it in the political debate, but I hope we can all just agree that it's broken and something needs to be done to help fix it. Seems like on the rich can truly afford healthcare.  

Here's how broken the system is:   People are complaining that insurance is working EXACTLY how insurance is supposed to work. 

Why in the world would anyone want "insurance" for a yearly exam?   WHY?   It's a known event.  You don't buy insurance for known events.  You buy insurance for unexpected events.    You budget and pay for known events. 

2014-03-18 6:58 AM
in reply to: moondawg14

User image

Resident Curmudgeon
The Road Back
Gold member

Originally posted by moondawg14

Originally posted by KSH

Here's how broken the system is:   People are complaining that insurance is working EXACTLY how insurance is supposed to work. 

Why in the world would anyone want "insurance" for a yearly exam?   WHY?   It's a known event.  You don't buy insurance for known events.  You buy insurance for unexpected events.    You budget and pay for known events. 

I was going to post the same thing. This is the exact purpose of insurance: to cover expense associated with a catastrophic event. You wouldn't expect your homeowner's insurance to pay for painting your house or other routine maintenance, would you? Should your car insurance pay for your oil change?

2014-03-18 7:02 AM

User image

Originally posted by KSH

however, the way our insurance is implemented that doesn't work...there should be a difference between preventative healthcare and emergency insurance...but when it all gets rolled into one bundle payment its harder to differentiate

ideally, I believe, that everyone should be entitled to a set number of dr's visits per year that encompasses basic health care - yearly examinations, school physicals etc - these visits should be limited in cost because they occur on a regular basis/frequency - easily paid out of pocket

then health insurance for no issues
2014-03-18 7:20 AM

User image

Champion
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Bronze member

Originally posted by KSH

You are correct that "insurance" is working the way it is supposed to work, but the system is still broken. 

What's truly "broken" about the system is the consumers do not get information to make informed decisions.  How much is a visit to the doctor?  List price might be $200 (IF you can even get them to tell you anything).  The "cash price" might be $160.  The "negotiated price" might be anywhere from $85--175 depending on which insurance company you have.  My son had a medical issue and the negotiated price for one of the lab fees was less than 10% of the list price.  Really?  Don't claim it's a $30 procedure if you'll really accept $2.70 for it...

I talked to a cardiologist's office a few years ago after my company doc recommended a follow up.  "How much for a new patient consultation?"  The office couldn't tell me exactly...it could be anywhere from $150 to $450 depending on how it was coded.  So I asked them how to differentiate between the $150 exam and the $350 and $450 exams.  Was it time or additional tests?  Again...they couldn't tell me...

2014-03-18 7:23 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Champion
Williamston, Michigan

Originally posted by the bear

Originally posted by KSH

I was going to post the same thing. This is the exact purpose of insurance: to cover expense associated with a catastrophic event. You wouldn't expect your homeowner's insurance to pay for painting your house or other routine maintenance, would you? Should your car insurance pay for your oil change?

Because you can't anymore.  ACA fixed that for you. 

The doctor doesn't know how much ___ will cost.  Medical billing 101 from a doc who has been around the bloc

1-Charges are a fantasy.  Everything is billed as a percentage of what medicare would pay which is percentage that someone has negotiated with your insurer.  It doesn't matter what I charge I will get whatever that percentage is so don't freak out over charges
2-Your provider has no idea how much it costs.  I am on over 200 insurance plans.  Its not my job to know YOUR insurance plan.  My job is to help you get well. 
3-Everything is billed by code.  I write a code on a piece of paper and give it to billing
4-For each insurer there can be 20+ plans......for instance BCBS will have 20+ different plans that pay 20+ different ways
5-Look at your plan and be your own advocate.  Know what your deductible is, how it is applied and what is and is not covered under your plan.  Know which doctors are on your plan.  Is PT covered? Is DME covered?  Call your insurer or look at your booklet they mail you.
6-Most physicians are employed these days. They are just worker bees who have no control over the bill or the negotiated rates with your insurer so typically they can't just not charge you or reduce the bill. It would be like going into walmart and asking the check out person to take an extra 10% off just because. 
7-THIS IS IMPORTANT It is illegal to balance bill.  Say we bill at 200% of medicare.  Your insurance pays 150% of medicare.  Its illegal to bill the pt the balance if the doctor is on your plan. 
8-Doctors/hospitals etc get paid differently based on zip code.  I am worth a lot more in Texas or Wisconsin than I am providing the same services in Florida.  FL is one of the worst paying states in the country but even within a states you get paid more or less for the same services based on your zip code.  Pretty much if you practice any place you might want to live you get paid crappy. Its my personal opinion that if they leveled the playing field it would help a lot of things because my skill set doesn't change based on where I live
9-Its going to get worse before it gets better.  A lot worse.  The system is terribly broken but the insurers have deep pockets and both they and the government have bilions invested in the current system so its not going to get thrown out. 
10-You need to be your own best advocate.  It is not your doctors job to know how much your plan pays and what it pays for.  I treat everyone the same regardless as to what insurance plan they have or if they are workers comp or if they have no insurance at all.  MY goal as your doctor is to treat you with respect and give you the best possible care.  I can fix your broken ankle but I cannot fix your insurance plan. 

Edited by Socks 2014-03-18 7:25 AM

2014-03-18 7:26 AM
in reply to: austhokie

User image

Champion
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Bronze member

Originally posted by austhokie

however, the way our insurance is implemented that doesn't work...there should be a difference between preventative healthcare and emergency insurance...but when it all gets rolled into one bundle payment its harder to differentiate ideally, I believe, that everyone should be entitled to a set number of dr's visits per year that encompasses basic health care - yearly examinations, school physicals etc - these visits should be limited in cost because they occur on a regular basis/frequency - easily paid out of pocket then health insurance for no issues

So what do you do when someone doesn't do the "preventative care" and ends up in an emergency situation? 

E.g.  high blood pressure, but doesn't go the doctor (no time, even if the exam is free) or pay for maintenance medicine and then has a heart attack? 

2014-03-18 7:28 AM
in reply to: McFuzz

User image

Champion
Williamston, Michigan

Originally posted by McFuzz

Originally posted by KSH

You are correct that "insurance" is working the way it is supposed to work, but the system is still broken. 

What's truly "broken" about the system is the consumers do not get information to make informed decisions.  How much is a visit to the doctor?  List price might be $200 (IF you can even get them to tell you anything).  The "cash price" might be $160.  The "negotiated price" might be anywhere from $85--175 depending on which insurance company you have.  My son had a medical issue and the negotiated price for one of the lab fees was less than 10% of the list price.  Really?  Don't claim it's a $30 procedure if you'll really accept $2.70 for it...

I talked to a cardiologist's office a few years ago after my company doc recommended a follow up.  "How much for a new patient consultation?"  The office couldn't tell me exactly...it could be anywhere from $150 to $450 depending on how it was coded.  So I asked them how to differentiate between the $150 exam and the $350 and $450 exams.  Was it time or additional tests?  Again...they couldn't tell me...

Depends on the level of service and time.  Mostly its level of service. There are hoop we have to jump thru as docs and you can bill a level 1-5.  No one ever bills a 1 because tis too simple.  Usually its a level 3. If you have a head to toe exam and are sick and complicated you can bill a 5.  For cardiology its probably a 3 or a 4.  Trust me the drones at the front desk had no idea. 

2014-03-18 7:35 AM
in reply to: BAMBAM66

User image

Champion
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Bronze member

Originally posted by BAMBAM66

As a recent divorcee I am finding just how good I has while married.  My ex-husband had excellent coverage and now I'm struggling to find a policy I can afford.  Apparently I don't qualify for a medical card and a basic medical policy will run me about $225/month ($3000 deductible) with dental running about $50.  I haven't even looked at vision insurance.  

This is definitely not set up to help the lower income portion of our population.  

I'm the ex-husband.  My "excellent coverage" has a $5000 deductible and $8000 out-of-pocket for family coverage.  And it doesn't kick in when one person has half the expenses. 

2014-03-18 7:47 AM

User image

Champion
Chicago, Illinois
I had max out of pocket of $3000 but paid $4500 during the year.

As I told a friend of mine who refused his companies insurance and took the little bit of money instead without insurance my bills came to $75k. With insurance paid $20.5k and I paid $4.5k
2014-03-18 7:56 AM
in reply to: Socks

User image

Champion
Dallas, TX

Originally posted by Socks

Originally posted by the bear

Originally posted by KSH

The doctor doesn't know how much ___ will cost.  Medical billing 101 from a doc who has been around the bloc

1-Charges are a fantasy.  Everything is billed as a percentage of what medicare would pay which is percentage that someone has negotiated with your insurer.  It doesn't matter what I charge I will get whatever that percentage is so don't freak out over charges
2-Your provider has no idea how much it costs.  I am on over 200 insurance plans.  Its not my job to know YOUR insurance plan.  My job is to help you get well. 
3-Everything is billed by code.  I write a code on a piece of paper and give it to billing
4-For each insurer there can be 20+ plans......for instance BCBS will have 20+ different plans that pay 20+ different ways
5-Look at your plan and be your own advocate.  Know what your deductible is, how it is applied and what is and is not covered under your plan.  Know which doctors are on your plan.  Is PT covered? Is DME covered?  Call your insurer or look at your booklet they mail you.
6-Most physicians are employed these days. They are just worker bees who have no control over the bill or the negotiated rates with your insurer so typically they can't just not charge you or reduce the bill. It would be like going into walmart and asking the check out person to take an extra 10% off just because. 
7-THIS IS IMPORTANT It is illegal to balance bill.  Say we bill at 200% of medicare.  Your insurance pays 150% of medicare.  Its illegal to bill the pt the balance if the doctor is on your plan. 
8-Doctors/hospitals etc get paid differently based on zip code.  I am worth a lot more in Texas or Wisconsin than I am providing the same services in Florida.  FL is one of the worst paying states in the country but even within a states you get paid more or less for the same services based on your zip code.  Pretty much if you practice any place you might want to live you get paid crappy. Its my personal opinion that if they leveled the playing field it would help a lot of things because my skill set doesn't change based on where I live
9-Its going to get worse before it gets better.  A lot worse.  The system is terribly broken but the insurers have deep pockets and both they and the government have bilions invested in the current system so its not going to get thrown out. 
10-You need to be your own best advocate.  It is not your doctors job to know how much your plan pays and what it pays for.  I treat everyone the same regardless as to what insurance plan they have or if they are workers comp or if they have no insurance at all.  MY goal as your doctor is to treat you with respect and give you the best possible care.  I can fix your broken ankle but I cannot fix your insurance plan. 

Thanks Sock for the explanation from a Dr.'s point of view. Based on what you said above, it's ridiculous. How can we, as consumers, know what to pay, if it is near impossible to figure it out? If I want to save for medical bills, for preventative maintenance, how can I when even the Dr. can't tell me how much his/her services will be? Insane. 

I wish Dr.'s had a price list on the outside of their office. You pick your Dr. based on how much you can pay. If the medical field wants to get paid, then they need to let us know how much we owe BEFORE services are rendered. Just seems like a logical idea, but obviously there's no way that can happen based on what Socks said above. 

2014-03-18 7:56 AM
in reply to: Socks

User image

Champion
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Bronze member

Originally posted by Socks

Socks,

Thank you for contributing, both to keep us healthy and for the "other side of the coin." 

What makes balance billing illegal?  Insurance started out paying "usual and customary" and the patient was responsible for any amount not paid by insurance.  Isn't that "balance billing?"  When did this become illegal?  (Now I understand that people sometimes got a nasty surprise when the doctor bill was $300 but "U&C" was $250 and they had to pay $50 even though they have insurance.)   If I know I'm going to see the doctor for my condition, I could ask my insurance what U&C is and ask the doctor's office what they charge and as long as neither is fictitious, I have the information to make an informed decision.  I can also call different doctors to see if there is another doctor whose charges are closer to U&C.  Where this falls apart is immediate care, where you may not know who is treating you and you don't have time to shop around. 

I also understand that medicine isn't like ordering a hamburger at McDonalds.  There is as much art as science, and the exact treatment can be hard to pin down. 

2014-03-18 7:58 AM

User image

however, the way our insurance is implemented that doesn't work...there should be a difference between preventative healthcare and emergency insurance...but when it all gets rolled into one bundle payment its harder to differentiate ideally, I believe, that everyone should be entitled to a set number of dr's visits per year that encompasses basic health care - yearly examinations, school physicals etc - these visits should be limited in cost because they occur on a regular basis/frequency - easily paid out of pocket then health insurance for no issues

So what do you do when someone doesn't do the "preventative care" and ends up in an emergency situation? 

E.g.  high blood pressure, but doesn't go the doctor (no time, even if the exam is free) or pay for maintenance medicine and then has a heart attack? 

I'd like to say tough , but I know I can't...one of the issues I see with healthcare is that people don't want to go because of the cost - not knowing how much you are going to pay out of pocket if you don't have insurance etc - I would like to think (the optimist in me) that having set fees for certain stuff would reduce the liklihood of people blowing off preventative care because of money - although I know that won't be the case
2014-03-18 8:01 AM
in reply to: austhokie

User image

Champion
Dallas, TX

I'd like to say tough , but I know I can't...one of the issues I see with healthcare is that people don't want to go because of the cost - not knowing how much you are going to pay out of pocket if you don't have insurance etc - I would like to think (the optimist in me) that having set fees for certain stuff would reduce the likelihood of people blowing off preventative care because of money - although I know that won't be the case

Exactly. When I have running injuries, I never go to the Dr. Why? Because I have no clue how much it is going to cost and I fear getting some outrageous bill. My coach will say, "go to the Dr." and I reply with, "I won't go because I am scared of how much it will cost". Now, I know it isn't like high blood pressure, but I seriously ONLY go to the Dr. if I HAVE to go. I wouldn't even go to the gyno once a year (going to cost me!) if I didn't need BC. That was a $120 trip I wasn't budgeting for. 

2014-03-18 8:12 AM

User image

Originally posted by KSH

I'd like to say tough , but I know I can't...one of the issues I see with healthcare is that people don't want to go because of the cost - not knowing how much you are going to pay out of pocket if you don't have insurance etc - I would like to think (the optimist in me) that having set fees for certain stuff would reduce the likelihood of people blowing off preventative care because of money - although I know that won't be the case

Exactly. When I have running injuries, I never go to the Dr. Why? Because I have no clue how much it is going to cost and I fear getting some outrageous bill. My coach will say, "go to the Dr." and I reply with, "I won't go because I am scared of how much it will cost". Now, I know it isn't like high blood pressure, but I seriously ONLY go to the Dr. if I HAVE to go. I wouldn't even go to the gyno once a year (going to cost me!) if I didn't need BC. That was a $120 trip I wasn't budgeting for. 

I was thankful to have it when I went through my surgery earlier this year - even now, bills are coming in and its amazing the stuff that is charged...

thyroid bloodwork - the standard stuff I have to have periodically now - $450 - thankfully, my insurance covers a good chunk of it but seriously!
my overnight stay in the hospital (and it wasn't even a full 24 hours) - over $20k...I only had to pay $1750 (my max out of pocket) - but the hospital sat on submitting the bill to my insurance company, so I also have to pay the surgeon and the anastethiologist, and the hospital should be refunding me nearly $1000 (but do you think they will without me getting on their ...I highly doubt it)
New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Healthcare Rant Rss Feed  

of 2

RELATED POSTS

a healthcare rant......... Pages: 1 2 3

Started by aquagirl
Views: 3503 Posts: 74

2009-09-18 10:05 PM ashort33

Yet another healthcare rant Pages: 1 2

Started by AcesFull
Views: 2196 Posts: 32

2008-12-30 8:39 PM chirunner134

Rant rant

Started by Opus
Views: 979 Posts: 16

2008-02-14 10:22 AM Renee

Rant, Rant, RANT... Pages: 1 2

Started by BodyCheck
Views: 1977 Posts: 40

2007-05-24 8:38 AM Scout7

Healthcare/Nurses Pages: 1 2

Started by Comet
Views: 1620 Posts: 36

2006-08-25 7:50 AM run4yrlif
RELATED ARTICLES
date : November 9, 2009
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 1
What can you do? You can implement small but sustainable changes that you can happily maintain for the rest of your life. The changes might have more to do with lifestyle than food.