General Discussion Triathlon Talk » 5 Entries to the 2014 NYC Triathlon Available Through Restore NYC Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-03-26 4:37 PM

Subject: 5 Entries to the 2014 NYC Triathlon Available Through Restore NYC
Each year, thousands of athletes brave the waters of the mighty Hudson River before biking along Manhattan’s West Side Highway and finally running through New York’s famed Central Park in this iconic race!

Take the challenge while raising awareness and funds to end sex trafficking in NYC - Join Restore NYC’s triathlon team!
Team members receive guaranteed entry to the 2014 NYC Triathlon in exchange for raising a minimum of $3,000 in support of Restore NYC. Athletes will receive recognition in our communications and on our website and social media outlets. Each athlete will also be invited to our annual Restore Freedom Gala in May 2014, which has been a sold-out event for the past few years!

Contact [email protected] for info on joining the team!

About Restore NYC:
Restore NYC’s mission is to end sex trafficking in New York and restore the well-being and independence of foreign-national survivors. Working to our mission's end, we:
• Find victims through our Outreach Program and partnerships with law enforcement, the court system, and community-based organizations.
• Restore the lives of survivors through our groundbreaking Safehouse Program, including complete aftercare services that address long-term housing, legal, medical, emotional, financial, and career needs.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » 5 Entries to the 2014 NYC Triathlon Available Through Restore NYC Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

NYC Marathon Guaranteed entry question

Started by Climbinggonzo
Views: 1037 Posts: 2

2012-06-30 8:46 AM Climbinggonzo

Guaranteed 2012 NYC Triathlon Entry (1 available)

Started by Liquidsilver
Views: 1490 Posts: 4

2011-10-26 2:51 PM Liquidsilver

NYC Triathlon/Cycling club

Started by Rmaldon240
Views: 2158 Posts: 2

2010-02-15 9:35 PM td5500

new triathlon series near nyc

Started by minou67
Views: 918 Posts: 2

2007-04-15 8:42 PM Rockland

2006 NYC Triathlon

Started by Rmaldon240
Views: 1398 Posts: 8

2006-05-20 12:58 PM ezl
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 11, 2009
author : Amy Kuitse
comments : 6
I just finished the NYC marathon on Sunday and I think I'm going to venture into triathlons. I am doing an Olympic distance and I want to do a 70.3 next year too. Any advice?

date : October 10, 2004
author : Team BT
comments : 0
The ONLY way to compete in my first triathlon was to do it on my BMX. I’m no professional—nor do I aspire to be one, I just want to be fit and healthy.
date : October 3, 2004
author : adumey
comments : 0
One of my fears, besides the radioactive material content of the Hudson River, was the water temperature. I found the water was much warmer as I inched closer to the holding dock.