General Discussion Triathlon Talk » 2nd Annual Ironman Tournament Challenge Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-03-27 7:55 PM

New user

Subject: 2nd Annual Ironman Tournament Challenge
Who makes your Final 4, and who do you have winning it all??

(triple threat triathlon ironman challenge.png)

Attachments
----------------
triple threat triathlon ironman challenge.png (2036KB - 2 downloads)

2014-03-27 9:30 PM
in reply to: TripleThreatTri

User image

Subject: RE: 2nd Annual Ironman Tournament Challenge

From my meaningless perspective, I would put Norseman, Challenge Roth, IM Kona, Savageman, Wildflower, IM New Zealand, IM France, and Strongman Miyakojima in my "elite eight."

Then Kona, Roth, Norseman, and Savageman in my Final Four.  I really don't know who would win though after that being that I've no way to compare them all.  I'm lucky enough to have done Kona through the lottery, but I can't say for sure that will be the highlight of my triathlon career.

I know the original list was limited to WTC races...but I thought it would be kind of silly to do so since most of my bucket list races are not WTC.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » 2nd Annual Ironman Tournament Challenge Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Ironman 70.3 Kansas as 2nd HIM

Started by Mike J
Views: 729 Posts: 6

2012-11-03 4:16 PM Raymond23

Time for the 2nd Annual Doughboy 5168 Pages: 1 2

Started by TheClaaaw
Views: 2693 Posts: 26

2012-10-12 7:32 AM jmhpsu93

2nd Annual BT Cape Cod Cycling Adventure

Started by c2fd
Views: 430 Posts: 1

2010-08-13 8:00 PM c2fd

2nd annual Good Triday Pages: 1 2

Started by jszat
Views: 1227 Posts: 26

2007-04-07 10:47 AM triingforsept07

2nd Annual Race to the Ridge

Started by slow&steady
Views: 514 Posts: 1

2004-05-18 11:57 PM slow&steady
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 17, 2012
author : AMSSM
comments : 0
The purpose of the annual exam is to identify predisposing medical concerns that potentially can distract or diminish the training effectiveness of the triathlete.

date : August 21, 2008
author : TriChica
comments : 8
I thought of all the times I didn’t attempt something I wanted to do because I was too afraid of trying something new or of failing completely.
date : November 28, 2007
author : Tri Swim Coach
Question and answers on swimming strength challenges, is kicking important, 'runners kick' with ankle inflexibility and the usefulness of fins, pool buoys and paddles.

date : October 9, 2007
author : dr_forbush
comments : 9
The boat was being tossed around. Someone noted that there were whitecaps on the waves. Another guy said, “This is going to be challenging.” I began to wonder what he meant by 'challenging'.
date : July 10, 2007
author : Ontherun
Having three seasons under my belt I thought I knew what I was doing. That all changed with a few new challenges and a bunch of new friends.

date : October 30, 2005
author : Ron
Different ways to use and combine the detailed performance member training plans for a complete, annual season. You will be pleasantly surprised by your results on these plans.
date : September 3, 2005
author : infosteward
The Boulder Peak bike course is legendary. It is, literally and named as such, one of the toughest bike legs in the country.

date : August 31, 2004
WAYNESVILLE, Ohio (August 22, 2004) Professional triathlete Felipe Bastos (BRA/USA) took another trip to Ohio this weekend...