General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Would you buy a bike from ebay? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2014-04-30 9:16 AM
in reply to: kp73

User image

Raleigh
Subject: RE: Would you buy a bike from ebay?
Thanks everybody. There were a ton of pictures posted and the seller is a bike shop with lots of history and 100% positive response. I think I'm going to pull the trigger and do it. I've tried Craigslist and what i'm looking for just doesn't seem to come up very often and the few times it has, I've missed the sale. Which leads me to believe that if the bike doesn't work out, I should be able to re-sell it on Craiglist pretty quickly. I'm planning on getting a professional fitting at my LBS and will have them look over the bike with me also.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Would you buy a bike from ebay? Rss Feed  

of 2

RELATED POSTS

Shoould I buy from Ebay or online shop

Started by mtx
Views: 1769 Posts: 17

2012-05-08 1:46 PM siberian

Buying Tri Gear question - EBAY Pages: 1 2

Started by pharmacist25
Views: 1565 Posts: 29

2011-10-12 7:26 AM mktoson

is it safe to buy a bike on ebay?? Pages: 1 2

Started by vmaldonado111
Views: 2600 Posts: 31

2011-01-27 11:14 AM vmaldonado111

Buying used wheels on ebay?

Started by KathyG
Views: 2041 Posts: 7

2007-07-17 11:15 AM KathyG

Safe to Buy Bike off Ebay?

Started by surfandturfnj
Views: 1589 Posts: 14

2005-03-07 10:57 PM riser
RELATED ARTICLES
date : November 6, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 4
A Walmart bike, a borrowed road bike or a new carbon fiber bike? You don't need to break the bank for your first triathlon bike.

date : August 11, 2011
author : FitWerx
comments : 1
Dean from Fitwerx answers a BT member question about what kind of bike should be the "next bike."
date : December 12, 2009
comments : 0
We are often asked the question, "What size frame should I buy" and the answer is “it depends”. I know that’s not the answer you want to hear, but hopefully the following will shed some more light.

date : December 27, 2008
comments : 9
Are you a beginner triathlete? This video will compare triathlon bikes and road bikes to help you figure out what is best for you as you begin your triathlon training.
date : August 13, 2008
author : say78
In February, I was given a very special gift: a gift certificate to buy a nice road bike. That's when I realized there was no turning back. I WAS doing this.

date : August 5, 2008
author : mrakes1
Are you traveling to a race and need to ship your bike? This video will demonstrate how to disassemble your bike to be able to pack it properly in a bike case for shipping.
date : April 1, 2008
author : sportfactory
How will a power meter help my cycling training and racing? A few questions and answers will help determine if a power meter will be good for you.

date : September 10, 2004
author : steve
Well I said that I was not going to do it this season, but I cracked. I broke down and bought a new bike. I went out and bought a shiny new Cannondale road bike.