BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Gray Guys/Girls Masters Focus Triathlete Forum--OPEN! Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 40

2014-05-20 9:14 PM
in reply to: stephsprint

User image

Regular
East Wenatchee, Washington
Subject: RE: Gray Guys/Girls Masters Focus Triathlete Forum--OPEN!
Originally posted by stephsprint

I would love to join this group!

I just turned 50 last month and have finally stopped plucking the gray hairs off my head! (for fear of going bald)

This looks like a wonderful group and I look forward to sharing in everyone's progress, setbacks, and ultimate joy-at-the-finish-line.

(that is if you'll have me, of course)

Hi Stephanie:

Glad to have you in the group! I look forward to sharing your Tri journey!

Best ,

Steve

2014-05-21 9:45 AM
in reply to: lutzman

User image

Regular
Subject: Track Workout
So last night was the Tuesday Track night with my local running club. A bunch of us meet up every Tuesday night for an interval session. We have 30 or so runners that so up each week. Running skill levels range from the fairly fast (6:15 pace--not me), to the strong (+/- 7:00 pace) and on down to folks that are putting in 9-10 minute paced intervals that are fast for them. What's the old saying, "One person's ceiling is another persons floor."

The workout last night was a modified a ladder at 5K pace. We had a one mile warm up followed by drills, then intervals set for 1600 (4 laps), 1200, 800 and 400. Each interval was followed with an ez 400 full recovery lap. The group of runners training for 5k/10k distances did this ladder once. The half marathon/marathon group did it twice. At least that was the plan.

It's a pretty aggressive workout, so the key is to really dial in a realistic pace for the first 1600. Go to fast and you'll be toasted on subsequent intervals.

I really recommend track workouts if one of your goals is to become a better runner. There is simply no substitute for short, disciplined intervals to teach your body to deal with the stress of higher race paces. These intervals are much, much easier with a group. I think it's just having other people around (suffering like you) that break up the thought processes and provide something else to think about besides "this workout sucks."

We've only had this track group for a few years. Prior to that my normal routine was a track session at the local middle school once a week. I was out there by myself with my watch and little piece of paper noting all the planned split times.

Unfortunately, last night I had to pull out of the workout. On my long run over the weekend I tweaked my Achilles. By the time I finished my 11 miles Saturday I was really sore. But it didn't really bother me during that run until mile 5 and at that point there was no short cut back to my car. So I spent the balance of the weekend icing my heel. After Sunday and Monday with no running I hoped I'd be good to go last night. Unfortunately, not. I made it through the first 1600 and 1200 right on my 7:00 pace, but I could feel the heat and twinge in my heal building. With my 70.3 race only 17 days out, I just felt like the smart money was to shut it down, walk away from the workout and hit the ice bag.

I haven't had to cut off an interval workout in a long time and I felt like a real wimp doing it. But hopefully gray hair also brings wisdom. Better to run another day than keep going and make the problem worse. My next schedule run is Thursday. Hopefully I'll be pain free by then.

Best,

Steve
2014-05-21 9:52 AM

User image

Champion
Bronze member
Subject: RE: Track Workout

But hopefully gray hair also brings wisdom. Better to run another day than keep going and make the problem worse. My next schedule run is Thursday. Hopefully I'll be pain free by then. Best, Steve

When we were younger, we pushed and hurt ourselves. Now we know that it hurts and is silly to push without healing up first. R.I.C.E and live to run again Thursday.

2014-05-21 11:34 AM
in reply to: ceilidh

User image

Veteran
Kennebunkport, Qatar
Steve

Sounds like a very wise move to stop your work out, especially with a HIM coming up quickly! You will be back I'm sure for another round.

Also, thanks for the advice! As i have tried to move up the ladder in distance I feel like I have lost speed, trying to run easy paces all the time. Looks like it is time to start hitting the track at least once a week and see if I can regain some speed. Nice work on a 7 min pace!

Hoping for a longish run tonight 6-9 miles is the goal, but hoping the temp. drops soon, I do not like running in the heat and that is a little bit of a problem right now
Anyone have any tips for keeping cool, I have not yet figured that out.

2014-05-21 1:41 PM
in reply to: Mountaindan

User image

Regular
Originally posted by Mountaindan

Hoping for a longish run tonight 6-9 miles is the goal, but hoping the temp. drops soon, I do not like running in the heat and that is a little bit of a problem right now
Anyone have any tips for keeping cool, I have not yet figured that out.

Dan--no great tips for keeping cool...other than running at midnight! For me, I always wear a running hat...I don't know if it's any cooler, but I like keeping the direct sun off my noggin. Of course, a sleeveless, light weight singlet is mandatory. But anymore, it just seems like the keys are acclimation and pace. The first few runs at 85+ are a just killer...but once my body adjusts to the heat I can handle runs in the higher temps, but I know I have to pull back my pace if I expect to go any lengthy distance.

Good luck. Running in the sun is not much fun.

Steve
2014-05-21 3:15 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Spencer, New York
I also hate the heat; I'd rather run in the pouring rain.
I have been known to freeze a small water bottle and tuck it in the front of my sports bra. It helps lower my body temp, and if it's hot enough, you'll even get a cool drink after awhile. Sorry, guys, that may not work for you! I've heard of people freezing 2 small bottles & carrying them in their hands with the same purpose.
In races, if it's hot, I usually take the water offered at the water stops & pour it on my head.
Also, I bought a fabric thing called Endurocool. Supposedly, you wet it and by snapping it, it releases a "cooling agent." I've tried it, but can't say if it works or not.

Edited by ok2try 2014-05-21 3:29 PM

2014-05-21 4:25 PM
in reply to: ok2try

User image

Royal(PITA)
West Chester, Ohio

Originally posted by ok2try I also hate the heat; I'd rather run in the pouring rain. I have been known to freeze a small water bottle and tuck it in the front of my sports bra. It helps lower my body temp, and if it's hot enough, you'll even get a cool drink after awhile. Sorry, guys, that may not work for you! I've heard of people freezing 2 small bottles & carrying them in their hands with the same purpose. In races, if it's hot, I usually take the water offered at the water stops & pour it on my head. Also, I bought a fabric thing called Endurocool. Supposedly, you wet it and by snapping it, it releases a "cooling agent." I've tried it, but can't say if it works or not.

I did a tri once when it was about 100 degrees out.  It was in a word: miserable.  The water was 90+ degrees, they didn't even want us to wear the caps to prevent overheating!  Bike was HOT and sticky....The run? a lousy course with multiple flights of stairs AND an elevated bridge (guess who is afraid of heights? )  They gave us iced sponges at about 3 different places on the run course.  I stuck the sponges in my sports bra and in my tri shorts at the small of the back and inside the front waistband.  Made a huge difference.  My personal worst Oly time and I will never do that race again in part because I hate the RD and in part because I hate that run course.  (I hate the RD so much I won't even volunteer at her races  she could offer free entry to her entire series and I would pass)

I LOVE running in the pouring rain, as well as in snow as long as I have proper gear--being in the south  we don't get much measurable snow but schools will close for half an inch because the roads ice up & we don't have a lot of plows or sand trucks.

2014-05-21 10:11 PM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Hey Steve, I can’t imagine not being in this group. I would like to ‘re-up’ if there is still room!

NAME: Scott K.

BIO:

56 Y.O. Male, married, 2 "little boys (ages 32 and 36)," and 5 grand-kids – we would've had the grand-kids first if we'd known how much fun they are!

STORY:

I started swimming competitively when I was 11 and swam all through high-school and college. I was a world class swimmer in the late 70's and early 80's. I held an individual world record at one point, albeit for about 20 minutes, but it was a world record nonetheless (I set the record in a National Championship semi-final and it was broken in the next semi-final), I was also a member of a World Record setting 4 x 200 Freestyle Relay team. Back in those days, an amateur was truly an amateur so as a swimmer, unless you were independently wealthy, you really only had one shot at the Olympics. After the 1980 U.S. Olympic debacle my swimming career began to wind down and in 1982 I finally retired from competitive swimming. That was, coincidentally, the same year my Ironman dream started. I suspect that many of you can trace the genesis of your own Ironman dreams to the same moment - Julie Moss on her hands and knees, crawling across the finish line in Kona. In my mind, that was, and continues to be, the epitome of athletic achievement. I immediately knew I wanted to do an Ironman. However, the sad reality was that I had spent 5-8 hours a day in a pool, seven days a week, 365 days a year, for over a decade, and the thought of going back to full time training was not very appealing. On top of that, I had another problem - running and I had never really been friends. The Ironman has that little marathon thing at the end and that simply terrified me. A couple decades later, I found myself over one-hundred pounds overweight, and I couldn't run 100 yards, let alone a marathon. Although I didn't move to fulfill my Ironman dream, I did tell anyone who would listen that, "I could do an Ironman." Then a couple years ago, I went to a client's house and there on the wall of his home office was a picture of him crossing the finish line in Kona. Of course, my first comment was, "I could have done that!" After a year of him hearing about how I could have done that, he finally called me out in May 2012. He basically said, "You’re going to go to your grave saying you could have done it, or you can do it." He then challenged me to join him at the Ironman World Championships in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii on October 11, 2014. After a grueling two weeks of researching everything Ironman, including how to qualify for Kona, I finally accepted his challenge.

GOALS:

1. Ironman World Championships - Kailua-Kona, Hawaii - October 11, 2014
           Reality check – a serious qualifying attempt will likely push back to the 2015 season.
2. Help swim challenged triathletes solve the mystery of swim success.

UPCOMING RACES:

1. San Diego Chargers Bolt-to-the-Q 5K 07/20/14
2. Ironman Louisville 08/24/14.
3. Ironman Lake Tahoe 09/21/14.
4. Ironman Kona 10/14?

WHAT WILL MAKE ME A GOOD MEMBER:

Having competed at a world class level for several years, I vividly recall the pressure and nerves you experience at a high level competition. I have a pretty good understanding of swimming and proper technique. Since my entry into the triathlon world, I have hear on a regular basis how hard the swim is and have been surprised at how many people struggle with the swim. Nothing makes me happier than helping someone to have a swimming epiphany and begin to make progress.

I may not be the most competitive person you have ever met, but I will settle for being the second most competitive person you have ever met.

I have this theory, if you aren't going to be the best you can be, why try at all? That theory tends to be contagious and will spur others to higher achievement.

Most importantly, I know my limitations. More accurately, several painful lessons have taught me that I am no longer the 20-something world class athlete of the past. While I still believe that being a world class athlete is largely a state of mind, I have been slow to realize and hesitant to accept that when you are over 50 the body doesn’t respond to training or recover as it did in years past. Training for athletic success as a gray athlete has proven to be one of the greatest challenges I have ever faced. I look forward to learning from other ‘grays.’

2014-05-21 10:51 PM
in reply to: k9car363

User image

Regular
Originally posted by k9car363

Hey Steve, I can’t imagine not being in this group. I would like to ‘re-up’ if there is still room! I have been slow to realize and hesitant to accept that when you are over 50 the body doesn’t respond to training or recover as it did in years past. Training for athletic success as a gray athlete has proven to be one of the greatest challenges I have ever faced. I look forward to learning from other ‘grays.’

Scott--If there wasn't room in this forum I would kick myself out before denying you a spot. You have way to much knowledge to share. Glad to have you back!

Steve
2014-05-22 4:32 AM

User image

Veteran
Kennebunkport, Qatar
Sounds like all of us hate the heat! Must be our age not able to cope with it as well as in years past? Thanks for all of the suggestions though, I would run with a frozen water bottle strapped to my chest, but I think I would get some very odd looks around camp and probably more than one serious inquiry as too what is under my shirt
Unfortunately acclimatization is difficult, I work in a control room that is very cool for 12 hours a day and even when I get back and ready to run around 8pm it is still hot out most days this time of year. Last night I waited until around 9 and it was still over 90 and the humidity had really climbed, very ugly 2+ miles then figured I would shoot for the morning since it was my day off. Woke up around 7, felt good to sleep in, and walked to the bathrooms and decided it was already too hot for me. Walked do to the gym at 8 am and it was already 109 and still somewhat humid. Thank goodness the gym was pretty cool, got 4 miles in on the dreadmill and then jumped in the pool and knocked out a mile, all in all I guess a decent days training.
3 weeks I will be home in Maine where cool temps are much more common, I cannot wait!!

Scott, welcome, I am going to be at IMLT this year, not racing, going to volunteer and have a friend racing, hopefully we can meet in person? I am hoping to that one next year as my first IM, although I have heard rumors that this is the last year for the full, A little too hard with the altitude and the snow they had the day before last years start. Might have to settle for a 70.3 up there?

I think tomorrow I will take Steve's advice and go do some track work, again that should be fun with the high temps, definitely need to drop 20, that will help if I get this extra layer of insulation off!

Have a great day Everyone
Dan
2014-05-22 3:43 PM

User image

Subject: How to start running again after calf injury?
Background:

In 2010 I ruptured the plantaris tendon in my right calf during a dog agility trial. There was a big pop, major swelling and bruising, and I couldn't run for a couple months.

This January, as I started training for the run portion of the triathlon, I aggravated the old injury. The was a small pop, minor swelling and faint bruising. I didn't run for a couple weeks and it felt fine. In retrospect, 2 weeks wasn't enough rest.

A couple times since, I started a slow run/walk (after 5 min warm-up walk: 1 min run, 1 min walk, repeat) and started gradually building up the distance. Each time when I got to about 1 mile of cumulative running I aggravated the injury again. Not as bad as January - no pop, very minor swelling, and no bruising. I'd then take a couple weeks off from running (still biking and swimming) and repeat the whole process. After the last one, I decided to take a longer break from running.

It's now been three weeks since I ran and the calf is feeling pretty good. I want to start running again but I don't want to repeat the process. Should I:
1. Wait another week before running just to be safe?
2. Build up the run portion of the walk/run more gradually?
3. Other ideas?

Thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks!
Scott I. (Not the amazing swimmer also named Scott)

2014-05-22 5:42 PM
in reply to: EchoLkScott

User image

Royal(PITA)
West Chester, Ohio
Subject: RE: How to start running again after calf injury?

Originally posted by EchoLkScott Background: In 2010 I ruptured the plantaris tendon in my right calf during a dog agility trial. There was a big pop, major swelling and bruising, and I couldn't run for a couple months. This January, as I started training for the run portion of the triathlon, I aggravated the old injury. The was a small pop, minor swelling and faint bruising. I didn't run for a couple weeks and it felt fine. In retrospect, 2 weeks wasn't enough rest. A couple times since, I started a slow run/walk (after 5 min warm-up walk: 1 min run, 1 min walk, repeat) and started gradually building up the distance. Each time when I got to about 1 mile of cumulative running I aggravated the injury again. Not as bad as January - no pop, very minor swelling, and no bruising. I'd then take a couple weeks off from running (still biking and swimming) and repeat the whole process. After the last one, I decided to take a longer break from running. It's now been three weeks since I ran and the calf is feeling pretty good. I want to start running again but I don't want to repeat the process. Should I: 1. Wait another week before running just to be safe? 2. Build up the run portion of the walk/run more gradually? 3. Other ideas? Thoughts or suggestions? Thanks! Scott I. (Not the amazing swimmer also named Scott)

Laughing at the way you signed your name--a much needed laugh!

Wait a mother week and then try a walk jog on a track say 1/4 mile walk to 1/4 mile easy jogging x 2 if that feels okay maybe build up gradually from there.  Having been sidelined with long and ugly injuries that took FOREVER to heal I would always err on the side of caution when it comes to running injuries.

2014-05-22 6:30 PM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Originally posted by EchoLkScott

Should I:

1. Wait another week before running just to be safe?

2. Build up the run portion of the walk/run more gradually?

3. Other ideas? Thoughts or suggestions? 

I believe this is the point where I would go to the doctor.  You have tried self-treatment and it hasn't been too successful thus far.  Time to get the experts involved and fix the problem as opposed to resting, re-aggravating, resting, re-aggravating . . . I would break that cycle before you do something serious.

Just my humble two cents.

2014-05-22 6:32 PM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Originally posted by lutzman

Scott--If there wasn't room in this forum I would kick myself out before denying you a spot. You have way to much knowledge to share. Glad to have you back! Steve

Steve,

Thank you.  You are too kind!

2014-05-22 7:25 PM
in reply to: k9car363

User image

Farmington, Connecticut
Hi all,

I'd like to jump back in if there's still room .

BTW: I got a chance to do a couple OWS sessions this past week, since we spent a few days in the Florida Keys. The water was warm, but the 2 to 3 foot seas made it feel like I was swimming in a washing machine. It was quite a learning experience

Dave
2014-05-22 9:13 PM

User image

Regular
Scott:

A professional medical opinion would be more valuable than anything I can tell you. That said, my experience says take it really easy. In theory, you're on a lifetime training program, not a weekly or monthly training program. What's another week in the greater scheme of things? At 50+ injury is the enemy and it stalks us constantly.

So, you take the extra week...then you start very slowly (walk/run) and listen extremely closely to the signals from your body. Any forward progress--even if it's small--is better than going in reverse.

Good luck.

Steve

2014-05-22 9:14 PM
in reply to: DJP_19

User image

Regular
Originally posted by DJP_19

Hi all,

I'd like to jump back in if there's still room .

BTW: I got a chance to do a couple OWS sessions this past week, since we spent a few days in the Florida Keys. The water was warm, but the 2 to 3 foot seas made it feel like I was swimming in a washing machine. It was quite a learning experience

Dave

You're good Dave. Glad to have you back again!

Steve
2014-05-23 1:54 AM

User image

Thank you Judi, Scott, & Steve! I will wait at least another week - and take it slow.

Scott, your point about self-treatment is well taken. I tend to avoid doctors, but I really should see my doctor about this injury. I'll make an appointment tomorrow.

Thanks again!
Scott
2014-05-23 4:33 AM

User image

Spencer, New York
I have had best luck with both Physical Therapy and Active Release Therapy. I wouldn't be able to keep running without both.I can't explain the ART well, but it involves freeing up the muscles that have adhered to each other. Google it to see more & find a practitioner.
MDs can't do much unless she/he is a practitioner of sports medicine, or at least a doctor who is himself/herself an athlete.
2014-05-23 8:11 AM

User image

Expert
Charlottesville, Virginia
Hi Steve and Scott, I'd like to re-up again for another season if there's still room. Really appreciated your leadership and tips in over the last couple of sessions.

Name: JuneApple / Stu

Stu's Story: High school swimmer, biked a bunch in college, but never ran more than a mile. After leading a fairly sedentary lifestyle during my 30s and early 40s, I found myself at mid-life under a bunch of stress and 50 lbs overweight. So I decided to change some priorities, starting with health and fitness. I started running a bit (I was really slow) and worked my way up to a half-marathon and my first triathlon (sprint) 5 years ago. Had two solid seasons in 2010 and 2011, including lots of personal bests (yes, even over age 50!), but slipped some in 2012 and 2013. Not a disaster, but fell short on most goals and didn't have the motivation I had in years past. Running remains my challenge (along with endurance generally), especially with running coming at the end of the race. I find running is the one thing I can't stop doing b/c restarting is much more difficult for me, so really try to get at least 3 runs in / week.

Fun fact: I can now say I've completed all the Ironman distances individually since last year I did a 2 mile OWS race and a one day 115 mile bike ride (having completed my first marathon in 2011). Pretty clear from my results in all 3 "events" that I won't be doing them on the same day as each one left me pretty much toast on their own! And I'm okay with that. I'd be very satisfied doing Sprints and Olympics for as long as my body will allow me as I feel very healthy and balanced doing that. At this point, anyway, I just don't have the time to devote to longer distances. Work has really slammed me in 2014. The good/bad of having one's own business. Lots of flexibility, but can get overwhelming with little warning. But better than the alternative!

Family Status: Married for 32 years with daughter in college. My wife is supportive of my tri habits, while not understanding its appeal :-)

Current Training: This year has been an every other week out of town travel schedule since February, so consistency has been lacking. Seems I'm getting in one good week / month. However, this is my last year in the 50-54 age group, so main goals for 2014 are have a good base, not get injured, and get my weight back down where it needs to be (almost halfway to my weight loss goal for 2014).

2013 Races: 2 sprints, 1 olympic, and some local running races of various distances. I'm generally a MoPer (middle of the packer), but every now and then have a good race with a less experienced field and wind up on the podium. Accidents do happen.

2014 Races: C'ville 10 miler. Work schedule / race schedule for tris have been a disaster. Next local opportunity is in October.

Weight loss: Am about 10 lbs over where I'd like to be. Starting to see under 200 now and then, but still haven't broken that barrier on weigh-in day.

Definitely will check in at least weekly. Have really enjoyed being in a group of "grays". Usually, my best advice is in the area of the swim, but Scott has that more than covered! Anyway, I'm very thankful for the role triathlons have played in my life, and like training for multiple disciplines. I'm especially appreciative of BT and the mentor groups (also FYI, I mentored a group during 2011 and enjoyed it). Look forward to working with the repeat gray offenders and the new folks!

Stu
2014-05-23 8:41 AM
in reply to: juneapple

User image

Regular
Originally posted by juneapple

Hi Steve and Scott, I'd like to re-up again for another season if there's still room. Really appreciated your leadership and tips in over the last couple of sessions.

Name: JuneApple / Stu

Stu

You're the man Stu. Glad to have you back!

Steve

User image

Regular
Subject: It's Friday! What's your plan?
in reply to: 0

User image

Regular
Subject: It's Friday! What's your plan?
What's better than the anticipation of a long three day weekend....the training options are endless.

For me, Saturday marks the "two weeks to go" date prior to the Boise 70.3. My plan is a bit of race simulation and it will really be the last hard weekend of training prior to Boise.

The plan is to escape work a bit early this afternoon and head up to Lake Chelan. I'll do an open water swim there in the chilly 58 degree water...good practice for the cold water in the Boise race I've heard. So, I've got my wet suit and neoprene cap and I'm ready to brave the elements for first time this year.

Lake Chelan is pretty similar to Lake Tahoe. It's very deep and very clean so it's fabulous swimming....if one can just adjust to the cold water. If all goes well, I'll head up Monday for a repeat training effort swim.

The real work of the weekend will be tomorrow. I'm planning a 56 mile ride early, immediately followed by a 8-9 mile run. I'll make the power output a little lower for the first half of the bike ride, then do a couple of 2 X 20 minute higher output intervals just to tax the legs. The follow up brick run will be at a pretty modest pace, but should be good practice for getting the feel for race day.

Sunday will just be a follow up recovery ride of an hour or so to keep the blood moving in the legs.

So, audacious plans for the weekend. Hopefully an equally audacious effort will come with it.

Best,

Steve

Edited by lutzman 2014-05-23 9:37 AM
2014-05-23 9:29 AM
in reply to: ok2try

User image

Thanks Deborah,

Good point about MD's. My doctor is an athlete - long time runner and member of out local masters swim team - but his advice in the past has been mostly to rest, ice, and take Advil. Good advice for a new injury but perhaps not as useful for a chronic injury. I'll still visit him, but PT sounds like a good idea.

My brother's a chiropractor and acupuncturist. I'll also ask him for advice.

I've never heard of active release therapy. I'll look it up.

Thanks!
Scott
2014-05-23 11:05 AM

User image

Expert
Missouri

Steve, thanks for having me back!

NAME: soccermom15 - Janet

STORY: I first volunteered at a local tri about 10 years ago to see what it was all about.  I've never been athletic although I did the normal basketball/volleyball in grade school and tried softball and indoor soccer as an adult (wasn't good at either).  After volunteering at the tri it looked like something I'd like to do.  So I started running - the one part I figured I would need the most help with.  Did that for about 5 years before I finally decided to attempt a tri.  I'm still mostly a runner, but I do enjoy doing 1-2 tri's a year and lately some duathlons/biathlons also. 

FAMILY STATUS: Married 24 years, 2 kids - daughter finishing her second year of college and a son who just graduated college

CURRENT TRAINING: Mostly biking and running right now.  I'm following a BT plan minus the swimming part.  I really need to get back in the pool but it's hard to get there (limited hours for lap swimming) and I feel like my biking needs more work than my swim.  I'll eventually get back to it.

2013 Races: Eads Bridge Duathlon, some 5k and 10k races, Rec-Plex fall triathlon.

THIS YEAR'S PLANNED RACES: Eads Bridge Duathlon, 5k's, 10k's, some trail races, Mo' Cowbell HM, Alligator's Creek triathlon, Riverlands Rush Biathlon, and maybe New Town triathlon

WEIGHTLOSS: I'd like to lose 5-10 pounds although I'm finding it difficult.  

Janet

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Gray Guys/Girls Masters Focus Triathlete Forum--OPEN! Rss Feed  

of 40

RELATED POSTS

Beer Drinker Accountability/Appreciation Society - Open Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58

Started by Qua17
Views: 47270 Posts: 1446

2014-12-21 7:19 PM Qua17

Slornow and Wannabefaster's Summer Group-CLOSED Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54

Started by slornow
Views: 50351 Posts: 1331

2014-12-18 10:15 PM wannabefaster

Jim Kelley's (Birkierunner) General and Long Course Group (Open) Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9

Started by Birkierunner
Views: 19394 Posts: 218

2014-12-22 1:14 PM Birkierunner

Playmobil31's Group - Open

Started by playmobil31
Views: 65 Posts: 1

2011-12-18 3:37 PM playmobil31