General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Age Group Nationals - qualifiers now being emailed? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-11-30 5:06 PM

User image

Subject: Age Group Nationals - qualifiers now being emailed?
So, I had no clue that these last few late races I've done were qualifiers for NEXT year! I just got the email saying I'm qualified for 2015 AG Nationals in WI.

Have you gone to Nationals? What is it like? Hotels? Travel? Is it a fun race? Please share your experience! I'm dreaming of going, but am also afraid of the unknown. Lol

2014-11-30 5:08 PM
in reply to: #5070879

User image

Subject: RE: Age Group Nationals - qualifiers now being emailed?
Oh yeah, how is it traveling with your bike?? :/
2014-11-30 5:20 PM
in reply to: rizztalah

User image

Very fun and we'll organized race. Fast oly course. I went solo past year and stayed at the super 8 near the airport and just used lyft/uber. Easy and cheaper than a rental. Used tri bike transport for the bike. Can't recommend the race highly enough for the experience of a "championship"
2014-11-30 7:04 PM
in reply to: rizztalah

User image

Master
Salt Lake City
It was one of the most amazing race experiences I've ever had. Totally worth the trip if you can afford it. Downtown Milwaukee also has a lot to see and do. My wife and I had a great weekend race or no race.

I was able to find a hotel on relatively short notice a few miles out of downtown for a very reasonable rate. Staying there and doing the race are actually pretty cheap, but getting yourself and your bike there can be pricey.
2014-12-01 7:48 AM
in reply to: JZig

User image

Expert
Boise, Idaho

I got that email too, and wasn't really considering it....until YOU people started saying what a great race it is.   Now, I may have to reconsider. 

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Age Group Nationals - qualifiers now being emailed? Rss Feed